Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ayushsinha0

Ayushsinha0

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Guys, could anyone suggest how HC is gonna make an entry in the show. Coz now that Jhanvi is in no fear of Viraj, I don't really know how HC will be his saviour? It shows hc will enter at a high point in the show, but how will the show reach the climax. Will he enter as Viraj's relative or in a mission to save Jhanvi?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will Harshad enter?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Jhanvi has to stand up for herself first and only then he will enter ... may be as her future hubby ... i always wanted jhanvi to save herself first and then anyone to enter and i hope its going ot be that way only Day Dreaming because it is very important women out there get the right message as this is a very sensitive issue they are dealing with 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniFalguniJainanitarani

Ayushsinha0

Ayushsinha0

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@soaps... Agreed abt jhanvi's defence, bt do u think he will be his new hubby? Will her parent's accept this.. Coz they think viraj is so good and also helped them..

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Jhanvi can't live with Viraj for human reasons now ... i mean even if he recovers she will never get out of the nightmare and will always be scared what if he turns back to that animal he once was ... so I don't see a future of Viraj jhanvi together speaking purely from a human POV ... so she has to start a new life and at some point she should marry someone and have a normal life with a good husband every woman deserves ... as for her parents they will be really stupid if they believe viraj over their own daughter 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniadutta94anitaraniummesulaiman

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
don worry yaar, inshallah he will enter very soon...
nd so wat dat janvi will run away, aftr running away alsoo she has 2 live a life, wid luv nd affection nd HARSHAD will bring dose things 2 her life nd make it colorful wid his luv 4 her.
inshallah as Nads said hp he is her future hubbyDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani

Ayushsinha0

Ayushsinha0

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Viraaj is really the USP of the show.. And the story is a different concept and therefore so famous only because of his inhuman behaviour.. Don't really expect the story wud be interesting after hc enters, coz after that, it will be the same old story like in most soap operas..

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Viraj i feel will still be there, he is not going any where ... and if viraj's inhuman behavior is the USP of the show then i am sorry but that USP has to change some day anyways because for how long can they keep showing his inhuman behavior logically speaking?

crazygod

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushsinha0

Viraaj is really the USP of the show.. And the story is a different concept and therefore so famous only because of his inhuman behaviour.. Don't really expect the story wud be interesting after hc enters, coz after that, it will be the same old story like in most soap operas..
don worry, aftr HC enters he himself will becum d USP of d show, cos in no oder serial we hv seen dat a guy will accept a married girl who also had conceived sumbody else's child, so hw cum dis is old???...if viraj's violence was d USP, den d answers 2 dose violence nd try 2 fight against dem by Janvi nd HC's character wud b d turning point nd d most interesting thing 2 watch...

crazygod

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.