Posted: 19 years ago
thanks........ for the gr8 update
thanx Nirav it was awesome as usual😊
THanks for the update nirav.

ashmit is married with a woman he also has a son he hides because
he wants to marry pooija so he can make ronit jelouse. in the park he knew about pooja already he wanted to follow poojia to get closer to ronit by using her.ronit love pooja thats y he came to work in the same office to see pooija and get closer to her.ashmit knew that if he let pooija to work in his office he will get informtoins about ronit and his family so he married pooja to make their life hell
and soon ashmit wife and son will show up in the show. he will tell pooja that he doesnt love her and he will be sorry and devorce pooja and get back to his wife and son which is lives in london now poornima
gonna die and ronit and pooja will get back togehter and the show will end. i am not making this story by my self. i know aBOUT THIS SHOW MORE THAN U GUYS HOW CANT TELL IAM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL U ABOUT IT WHERE I GOT INFORMTOINS FROM ANYWAY U WILL KNOW SOON THAT I WAS RIGHT
AND ASHMITT DOESNT LOVE POOJA AT ALLLLLL HE RESPECT HER AS A GOOD HUMAN BEINGS SO HE HELPED HER BY MARRIED TO HER HE SAVED HER FROM GETTING MARRIED TO A FOOL GUY .POOJA WILL FORGIVE HIM FOR WAT HE DONE.
WAIT AND WATCH GUYS WHO DOESNT CARE DONT READ MY MESSAGE OK GUYS I DONT CARE BUT ITS LLL TRUE ABOUT YA MERI LIFE HAI RONIT FANS BOTH OF 👏THEM GONNA BE TOGEHTER 😛AT THE END OF SHOW.

ashmit wann buy pooja clothes and things to make her make

so he can be best infornt of pooja, he married pooja to hurt ronit

ashmit knew that pooja is ronit ture love from college

he married pooja so he can make ronit bad infornt of pooja and hurts his feelings
thats y pooja will slap ronit. she doesnt beileve that ashmit can do this just because he is bring nice to her buying her clothes

telling her to make up so she can be in bollywood 😡thats just to using pooja hell😡ashmit  really face will come true infornt of everyones how ronit will tell everything but pooja will not beileve ronit after few days pooja will see in her own eye😳

thax for the update    nirav.😉
thnx a lot for the update...
thanks for the update 😊😊 i am new here 

Thanks for the update nirav bhaiyya. Which movie?😕😳😆

😳aww... Ashmit is so hott, y does he have to be evil?? thanx for da update nirav, i'm new to da forums...