Punar Vivah

Ansh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dotcom

dotcom

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I remember a film I saw few yrs back, Baabul of amitabh and Rani Mukarji. Its also a story about father in law, getting married his widowed DIL, aka Punar Vivah, Nice touching movie. Name of his grandson in that movie was infact ANSH.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagLuvStrk-001iMadzharshithaaaaaaaana56gafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ansh" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
u rt

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Wow what an observation, u still remember the name of the kid, i had watched the movie but don't really remember the screen names of the actors. But the concept of the movie was good & some how related to our show PV.

Edited by Indomitable - 03 March 2012 at 9:05pm

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Oh seriously...I liked that movie...an emotional and senti movie...and thanks for reminding I forgot the name of the child is that movie...will have to re-watch the movie I guess...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dotcom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.