Posted: 12 years ago

well, this is my dream...not anyone in Modi Mansion dream...

ok...here it is...

Rashi, what it is? Kokila spoked in anger. Jigar and Hetal couldn't believe it either. They thought she has changed. But they have been wrong. How can she be so shameless? They over hear her talk with her mother on phone about the plan to burn Modi Mansion and ask them to pay back her lottery money that have been burnt in the fire...

To her surprised, Jigar is the one who dragged her out of the room and explain everything to the family. Gopi is crying in defeat. She doesn't know what to do. Ahem saw it and he hold her hand to calm her down.

To my surprised, the Modi people didn't do anything but to punish her by marrying Jigar to another woman...

Here Rashi is crying...She cried until i woke up...

that's it...OMG...sorry i couldn't finish it since i woke up in the middle...
Edited by kaka.lg - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice dream...love  it.πŸ˜› ...unfortunately i have never have dream of rashi or jigar/or any kalakari ...my dream world is occupied only by Gohem...πŸ˜‰
Hope ur dream come true...n i hope u get the  next part of it tonight again by dreaming the further version of itπŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

make somethin up after that to make it a hilarious dream monyka πŸ˜‰ Edited by AdaaNazArshi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hetp

Nice dream...love it...unfortunately i have never have dream of rashi or jigar/or any kalakari ...my dream world is occupied only by Gohem...Hope ur dream come true...n i hope u get the next part of it tonight again by dreaming the further version of it

hope so hetal...haha...i used to have a very funny dream about Gohem and Koki...i will share it soon tonight.
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow what a dream. u had bits of everything even gohemπŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

Nice dream...love  it.πŸ˜› ...unfortunately i have never have dream of rashi or jigar/or any kalakari ...my dream world is occupied only by Gohem...πŸ˜‰

Hope ur dream come true...n i hope u get the  next part of it tonight again by dreaming the further version of itπŸ˜†

i stopped having gohem and raji scenes . i have a syndrome i think thats why,
Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

make somethin up after that to make it a hilarious dream monyka

haha...it's not a funny dream. But i couldn't help myself to share it.

i will write one for Gohem soon...it will be a better one, adaa
Originally posted by: ashy924

wow what a dream. u had bits of everything even gohem

haha...usually if i want something to happen, it will happen in my dream but not in the show...what can i do, dear???
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

hope so hetal...haha...i used to have a very funny dream about Gohem and Koki...i will share it soon tonight.

u get dream of Gohem n koki...i mean koki disturbing Gohem romance...or helping their romance to blossom????
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

haha...it's not a funny dream. But i couldn't help myself to share it.

i will write one for Gohem soon...it will be a better one, adaa

oh ok, write one on them then
i dont mind cause i have already lost interest in the show and i only come here once in a while to crack everyone up πŸ˜†