Saravanan Meenatchi

SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
well this achi thought that her hubby looked like saravanan so she has a soft corner for him and maybe that is why he asked him to do the last rites, but just cant understand why that vellaveshi did parivattam to saravanan at the temple instead of TamilOuch

anyway skipping fridays episode just waiting for the update

migan I really dont know meenu's dads name and sticking to what sara's family calls himWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012 (Page 3)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

I agree Ratna. I did get a glimpse of Paatti scene - but ffwed it. Too much. Even if they want to use it why do they need to show the real person, they could have handled it subtly.

As usual - Vellikizhamai poruthamana scenes to come. Shanmuga gana panditha...

naan friday episode skip pannaporen Ouch it wud be too sad to watch it and i rather just read the updates up ...

Ratna and all - Please do not skip the last part. First part do not watch it as it is so sad and I just fast forwarded it. But Last part when Saro talks to Meenu - it was so cute and touching. Don't miss it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi_1

well this achi thought that her hubby looked like saravanan so she has a soft corner for him and maybe that is why he asked him to do the last rites, but just cant understand why that vellaveshi did parivattam to saravanan at the temple instead of TamilOuch

anyway skipping fridays episode just waiting for the update

migan I really dont know meenu's dads name and sticking to what sara's family calls himWink

Even I don't know his name. Embarrassed

ItsDre

ItsDre

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
lol, I think Meenu's dads name is Vaithyanathan... or something along those lines. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansimi_1

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Ratna and all - Please do not skip the last part. First part do not watch it as it is so sad and I just fast forwarded it. But Last part when Saro talks to Meenu - it was so cute and touching. Don't miss it.

really akka... then i wud try watching it tonight Wink

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItsDre

lol, I think Meenu's dads name is Vaithyanathan... or something along those lines. Smile

thanks .. i was wondering for the name also LOL

simi_1

m_30996

m_30996

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
i think you guys are overly emotional
why are you thinking that they are using pattis death as an advantage instead they have actually portrayed it as a tribute for patttiii
it wont make sense to continue without pattii and nobodyy else will be effective in that role
and if you look properllyy they did not use the bodyyy
they used a picture as the face and the body of the person was someone else

and in thendral it did not make sense as they just killed patttii all of a suddenn
i thought the SM team made it more effective
this is my opinion

krithikas

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I truly agree that Achi's role is irreplaceable, she was very very special character. Personally loved Achi, be it in thendral or SM. 

So, think it was a little degrading to stick her head to someones body.  In my humble opinion would prefer to have seen her photo than this scene.

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.