Saravanan Meenatchi
Saravanan Meenatchi

India-Forums

SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012 (Page 2)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

ratna akka, meenu paati death scene kamuchi saro feel panni nee padi ,i can wait for 20 yesrs too nu meenu kitta solran.Smile

ama ippo parthen daa ...Embarrassed it was such a lovely scene when he said that and the relieve kind of look meenu giving Day Dreaming i do think marriage will take place and piragu taan real tamasha will start pola LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks roja for the updates ..

So Saro does realized proposing Yamini was a sanggu mani for him nu LOL pinna edhuku propose panninan.. lossuLOL saradha gona do dappa dance when she knows yamini has agreed Wink

Btw, Saro father is sooo right about this son. One phone call from Meenu and he will back running to her LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganrojapooookrithikas

sharmila.sharmi Groupbie
sharmila.sharmi
sharmila.sharmi

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Such a good serial . I like it very much . I like saro's dad . Nice comedy

krithikas

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simi.

Athu sari neenga started calling him as vellai veshti va? Wink

Now they used up the death as emotional part, I can't understand whyshe wanted Sarav to cremate her as her son is alive na.

Yennavo logic ponga.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1krithikas

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks simi for the updates ...

I wish they did not show the funeral scene ... as it is losing patti in reality was sad Ouch .. by bringing up that again here was not so right i felt. I almost had tears looking at the patti Confused They could have made this funeral thing simple like that did in Tendral or like in MM they just changed the patti role Ermm

It does not make sense much patti had asked for saro... to do the last rituals Ermm her son and grandson is there lae? i wonder how the grandson is going to take this Ouch nalai friday will be sanggu scene taan for us Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migansimi_1krithikas

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Simi , hmm, as expected they have used Paati's death to their advantage. Hmm, paatti requesting Sara to do the last rites?? KOnjam too much . my thoughts - what if Sara marries Meenu right away and takes her home as his bride??? Sharadha will have an unscheduled Deepavali?? Wink

simi_1

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I agree Ratna. I did get a glimpse of Paatti scene - but ffwed it. Too much. Even if they want to use it why do they need to show the real person, they could have handled it subtly.

As usual - Vellikizhamai poruthamana scenes to come. Shanmuga gana panditha...
hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I agree Ratna. I did get a glimpse of Paatti scene - but ffwed it. Too much. Even if they want to use it why do they need to show the real person, they could have handled it subtly.

As usual - Vellikizhamai poruthamana scenes to come. Shanmuga gana panditha...

naan friday episode skip pannaporen Ouch it wud be too sad to watch it and i rather just read the updates up ...

simi_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index