SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Such a good serial . I like it very much . I like saro's dad . Nice comedy
Thanks Simi.

Athu sari neenga started calling him as vellai veshti va? 😉

Now they used up the death as emotional part, I can't understand whyshe wanted Sarav to cremate her as her son is alive na.

Yennavo logic ponga.

Thanks simi for the updates ...

I wish they did not show the funeral scene ... as it is losing patti in reality was sad .. by bringing up that again here was not so right i felt. I almost had tears looking at the patti 😕 They could have made this funeral thing simple like that did in Tendral or like in MM they just changed the patti role 🤔

It does not make sense much patti had asked for saro... to do the last rituals 🤔 her son and grandson is there lae? i wonder how the grandson is going to take this nalai friday will be sanggu scene taan for us

Thanks Simi , hmm, as expected they have used Paati's death to their advantage. Hmm, paatti requesting Sara to do the last rites?? KOnjam too much . my thoughts - what if Sara marries Meenu right away and takes her home as his bride??? Sharadha will have an unscheduled Deepavali?? 😉
I agree Ratna. I did get a glimpse of Paatti scene - but ffwed it. Too much. Even if they want to use it why do they need to show the real person, they could have handled it subtly.

As usual - Vellikizhamai poruthamana scenes to come. Shanmuga gana panditha...
Originally posted by migan

I agree Ratna. I did get a glimpse of Paatti scene - but ffwed it. Too much. Even if they want to use it why do they need to show the real person, they could have handled it subtly.

As usual - Vellikizhamai poruthamana scenes to come. Shanmuga gana panditha...

naan friday episode skip pannaporen it wud be too sad to watch it and i rather just read the updates up ...

well this achi thought that her hubby looked like saravanan so she has a soft corner for him and maybe that is why he asked him to do the last rites, but just cant understand why that vellaveshi did parivattam to saravanan at the temple instead of Tamil

anyway skipping fridays episode just waiting for the update

migan I really dont know meenu's dads name and sticking to what sara's family calls him😉
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

naan friday episode skip pannaporen it wud be too sad to watch it and i rather just read the updates up ...

Ratna and all - Please do not skip the last part. First part do not watch it as it is so sad and I just fast forwarded it. But Last part when Saro talks to Meenu - it was so cute and touching. Don't miss it.
Originally posted by simi_1

well this achi thought that her hubby looked like saravanan so she has a soft corner for him and maybe that is why he asked him to do the last rites, but just cant understand why that vellaveshi did parivattam to saravanan at the temple instead of Tamil

anyway skipping fridays episode just waiting for the update

migan I really dont know meenu's dads name and sticking to what sara's family calls him😉

Even I don't know his name. 😳
lol, I think Meenu's dads name is Vaithyanathan... or something along those lines. ðŸ˜Š