Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3saravananmkautumnsconcertokalki2007miganrojapooookrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks daa sneha for the detailed updates Star

Meenu father well said that out. Its true they would support her as she is their daughter but it would take time for them to adjust the situation too Ouch I guess Meenu is hurt as well and missed Saro but her adamant in this issue AngryOuch  Even Saro is suffering for all this.

I had a semma good laugh with Saro parents ROFL and burst out more when yamini said avan oru loosu nu

They are showing patti is sick nu Cry aww i am already missing her. She is such a great actress. Yesterday in Tendral they showed she is gone and thank god they made that simple and easy to understand without making scenes on that. Hope the same way here in SM. May she rest in peaec Ouch

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha ..hmmm, they are probably cashing S.N.Lakshmi's death !! The sudden change seen in the promo must be due to Patti's death.
Ayyo, the way Sharadha acted yesterday was sooo artificial. Director Sir, kOnjam ithellam sari panna maattingalaa??

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot sneha . Hug

Wonderful update.Thumbs Up

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks meenu akka for the super updates  Star

Ennaku one thing not understanding LOL all this while Sara was calling direct to meenu mobile, nethu mattum edhuku he had to call the house phone D'oh? and why should meenu call him back asking about Yamini if she had said no to him Ermm. I really feel bad for saro and definitely not meenu .. pavam his going mad thinking about her and she is just worried about her PhD stuff Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migankrithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I saw a new Promo in extension that after Saro says Meenu to study that she tells that she is going to marry him and then study.

Lets wait and see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facekrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I saw a new Promo in extension that after Saro says Meenu to study that she tells that she is going to marry him and then study.

Lets wait and see...

Shocked really?? aww super cool but lets wait.. maybe they would argue for this also LOL yaaru yaaru vittukudukura nu sandai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
ratna akka, meenu paati death scene kamuchi saro feel panni nee padi ,i can wait for 20 yesrs too nu meenu kitta solran.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_face

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.