Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shweta2111

Awesome update dii... ⭐️I am waiting for your next update,please update early as possible for you dii...!!!!!!!!!😛😳

thanks.. i've started working on the nest part..would be updating today or tomorrow 😊
Originally posted by: Hetp

Wow sukriti...that was indeed a fabulous update...but was so emotional...poor ahem :( eagerly waiting for next update...

thanks hetal 😊
would be updating as soon as possible 😊
Originally posted by: swasthi

Interesting update!

Life has a way of moving on with time. Time some times heals but in this case it is not.

Update soon.

thanks swasthi 😊
'Time sometimes heals' is true... but true love can never be forgotten..Ahen tried his best to forget Gopi but destiny has its own plans.

Hi friends.. here's the next part..do read and comment 😊

======================================================================

PART 8

I heard Jigar calling from outside, "Bhai..are you inside ?? are you OK ?? Bhai ???".  When he heard me reply yes he continued, "Bhai there's nothing to worry, they agreed for police protection. That lady told me that she would herself look into this case. You know what..she's from our city. There's absolutely nothing to worry about." I banged the door open and came out shouting, "Jigar..I am all right. Do you think Im scared of this situation? I know those workers can do nothing, its just that Im not feeling well." Just then I felt my mobile vibrating and the screen flashing 'Anita calling..'. I picked up the call, walked out of the washroom and stood at the end of a corridor which was comparatively quieter, listening to the lecture Anita was giving me. She went on shouting on how she had warned me before going and that why did I personally had to go there, what if something worse would have happened. After  a while she calmed down and asked if I was fine. I was told that Kaka had booked our tickets and had instructed Jigar to be at the airport in the next one hour. I myself wanted to run away from that place. I was angry at myself, my destiny, god, gopi. I was facing the bulletin board at the corner of the corridor when I saw in the glass panel over that board someone walking towards me. As she came closer I realized she was Gopi. She stopped at a fair distance not to disturb me in my call. At once I turned around and she smiled making a gesture that she wanted to speak to me for a minute. I started moving towards her and so did she. Anita was still on call explaining the precautions I'll have to take while travelling to the airport, when I told her to call later. As usual before hanging up the call she said she loved me and waited for an answer. With Gopi standing in front of me I spoke those words… '..love you..' and disconnected the call. Gopi blinked her eyes , smiled and said, "Wife ?? ". I gave a nod and tried to give a half-smile. What bothered me was that she was happy that I loved my wife. The way I got shattered after seeing her son's picture, she no-where had any signs of sadness. My worst dream had come true and I had no reason not to believe that Gopi had never loved me. She extended her hands for a hand shake and said, "Good to meet you Ahem, after such a long time. I'm Gopi, we've met quite a few times in Rajkot..Remember that bull accident ? Your brother wrote your name and address on that form..thats when I realized..God..you have changed so much.. from that lean tall boy to a man now.. " I looked at her and replied, "Even you've changed so much..from that Gopi I saw last time and this police officer..its good to see you happy." She looked down smiled and looked back straight into my eyes and said, "You know Ahem, few years back life came to a standstill after my parents..and this sudden marriage.. I thought I won't be happy again. But then the moment Anshul came into my life, everything changed" I lost eye contact with her towards the end of her sentence and saw Jigar coming towards us. He handed me his mobile saying that Kaka wanted to talk to me. After I finished the call, I found Gopi busy with some police men.

We were told to sit in a car while Gopi and some police men followed us to the airport. After check-in I had some few minutes in hand to talk to her. As soon as she saw me walking towards her, she excused herself from the rest of the group and came up to me. Looking at the watch she replied, " So time to say goodbye..but im sure you'll keep coming to jaipur, afterall you have your factory here. Do come home the next time you visit Jaipur. Im sure Anshul would be very happy to see you. The bull accident is one of his favourite stories.. ofcouse I've added some twists and turns in that.. but the first time I told him that it is a true story and that the girl in that story is his mum, he was shocked. He wanted to meet you since that day." The announcement of my flight started in the background when I replied, " Anshul is your son ?? I thought you were talking about your husband." She laughed and said, "Oh come on.. we don't narrate fairy-tales to..." I interrupted her saying, "NO I mean, when you said that your life changed after he entered.." She smiled and said, " I was talking about my son." She saw Jigar waving at me and said," OK then.. hope we would meet again, and don't worry I'll look into that factory matter and would arrest those plotters…Goodbye". With that she turned around and even I did.

I came back to Rajkot and gave that Jaipur project to Jigar. He and Kaka handled that case. I thought that would be the best for me. I wanted to stay away from her in every possible way. Now I knew she was happy in her life and even I wanted to be happy. I wanted to forget her as a beautiful dream of mine. Anita and I went for three consecutive vacations, I brought her lots of gifts, we often went for dinner. In other words I was trying my best to forget the past and live in the present. Anita was my wife, I wanted to give her all the happiness.

It was our 4th  marriage anniversary and we both went to her favourite restaurant. She ordered a bottle of wine and insisted that she wanted to drink it that day. I couldn't say no to her. I finished half a glass of wine when she said she wanted to play a game. She would say a word and I will have to answer with whichever word came to my mind instantly. We both never knew that the game would change our lives forever. She started throwing words at me and I answered them. We both were enjoying and were giggling at the answers I gave. We both were a bit drunk so we were least bothered aboout what people around us thought. There came a point in that game when the words skipped my heartbeat.

'9'O clock – Office '  , 'Office -  Work' , 'Work – tender' , 'tender – factory' , 'factory – Jaipur' , 'Jaipur – Gopi' , 'Gopi – Love' ………………………. 'Gopi ?? – Love' . And that's when my drunkenness evaporated. I at once spoke , "Im sorry..ummm…". I realized what I had said. Anita had tears in her eyes. She at once got up and went away. I sat there staring at the door through which she went out. I started sweating. I looked at the floor, then at the wine glass, then at the gift I had brought for her and then at the door. I ran to stop her. I wanted to explain her something. I came out and saw that she was crying in a cab which rushed past me. I shouted her name twice or thrice but the cab never stopped.

She called from her Dad's place the next morning and said that she wanted divorce. She said she wanted no explanation. She hinted me that she knew from the very beginning that I didn't love her.  Since college days I had been all quite and liked to be lonely. She thought it was my studious nature. When our marriage talks were being discussed I had given her blank expressions, she thought I was nervous. Whenever she wanted to come closer, I moved away, she thought I needed time. Before disconnecting the call she said, " Ahem, the fact is that we were friends. We've come a long way in these 4 years. We've become the best of friends, but you never loved me and maybe would never be able to. Going on vacations, giving gifts…love doesn't happen that way..Think over it. I'll send the divorce papers next  week. If you think you can forget that girl forever and if you think you'll be able to fall in love again, return the papers without signing them and if not, we'll part our ways. Be true to yourself and to me. It's a matter of our lives."

The next week I signed the papers and returned them. I was being true to myself and to her. I knew I would never be able to forget Gopi and that falling in love again was impossible. I had been trying since 4 years now and I knew that my heart would always win over my brain. I wanted her to be happy and that was the least I could do for her.

That was the best decision of my life. Our parents came to know about this, days after we got divorced. For everyone it was more than a shock. We were an ideal couple in front of our family, happily married. They couldn't understand what went wrong. Anita never disclosed anything, not even to her father. Today she's in Singapore with her husband and kids. The last time I met her was on the farewell party before she went to Singapore. Her husband invited me and before I left from there, she came up to me, smiled and said, "THANKYOU".  

============================================================================

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The best end to Anita if there was ever one. It was such a sensible decision.. Well done on the update👏 It made me smile as I read to see that Anitha did not have to keep on the facade of a love less marriage. Poor girl. She has every right to be loved and cherished and if Ahem cannot give her that, she has the right to move on and she did. Thanks for giving her a happy ending😛

Ahem seems very sensible. Poor man is suffering.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww such a wonderful update i like the most is the way Anita cleared from Ahem's life 
Ahem is blind with love for Gopi deep into his heart that was show very nice 
waiting further update
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

The best end to Anita if there was ever one. It was such a sensible decision.. Well done on the update👏 It made me smile as I read to see that Anitha did not have to keep on the facade of a love less marriage. Poor girl. She has every right to be loved and cherished and if Ahem cannot give her that, she has the right to move on and she did. Thanks for giving her a happy ending😛

Ahem seems very sensible. Poor man is suffering.

Thank you so much..  I always wanted to give a happy ending to Anita..had so many ideas at the back of my mind but this one seemed to be the best.. feels good when your work is appreciated.. keep reading 😊
Originally posted by: delsi

Aww such a wonderful update i like the most is the way Anita cleared from Ahem's life 

Ahem is blind with love for Gopi deep into his heart that was show very nice 
waiting further update

thanks delsi.. Ahem'e true love for gopi will definitely bring them together..the only thing is that he had to wait for so long... good times are ahead for them.. i'll be updating the next part soon😊
here is the next part.. do read and comment 😊 would love to hear from u all 😊

=======================================================================

PART 9

It was months after our divorce when I got an invitation from my school for the re-union festival. St. Joseph's , Nainital had always been close to my heart,  so without thinking twice, I went there. The celebration ended late afternoon and I had the entire evening as I had my flight at night. I decided to stroll at the famous mall road there. In the middle of the road somewhere a crowd was gathered. I came closer and heard that the people were talking of how a car bumped a lady and raced away. I dared to look at the lady who was lying unconscious, her hair all over her face covered with blood. I saw that a small boy was howling at her side. I overheard people saying that the ambulance is on its way. I looked at the boy again who was now pleading to a man to save his mom. I thought I saw that boy somewhere. His eyes were familiar and then a photograph flashed my mind. I skipped a heartbeat. I took a sudden leap and knelt beside the boy. With shivering hands I removed the hair from her face and for a second I thought I was dead. I blankly stared at her bloody face and started crying."Gopi.. Gopi.. get up..please get up.." were the only words I uttered for a minute or two. The child beside me was shaking my arm constantly pleading to save his mom. I looked at the boy whose eyes were by  now red with tears and looked at Gopi again. I lifted her up in my arms and started moving out of the crowd.  Her head was hanging downwards so I tried adjusting my left hand when I noticed that she half-opened her eyes and spoke softly, "Ahemm". My happiness knew no bounds. For a moment I had felt I lost her but here she was looking at my teary face and mumbling my name. I blurted out," Yes Gopi, im here. ..i won't let anything happen to you.. we'll be at the hospital in the next few minutes..everything would be allright.". She looked at me and asked, "Anshul ??"  Just then the boy managed to reach near us. I now noticed that he also got hurt on his leg and was not able to walk properly. Gopi touched his cheeks with her bloody fingers and smiled. I told her that he was fine and that we should hurry to the hospital. I started walking when she brought her hands around my neck to balance herself. For a  moment I stopped, looked straight in her eyes. That was the first time I had felt her so close. I could feel every breath of hers. A tear dropped from her eye and she closed it. I called her name but she did not respond. I started shivering  and held her more tightly and closer to myself and stopped a cab. I was telling Anshul to open the door when I saw the ambulance coming. Throughout the way to the hospital I held her hands tightly while Anshul lay his head on my lap after his first-aid was done.

When we reached the hospital, she was hurried on a stretcher. I had Anshul in my arms who was crying and howling. After they took her inside the room, I wiped off the tears from his face saying, "Don't worry, your mom would be allright….believe me". The child looked at me with his innocent teary eyes and stopped crying. He gently wiped off the tears from my face. I noticed that his eyes were similar to Gopi, big and round. I gave him a half-smile and kissed on his cheek. He smiled back and hugged me tightly. I felt blessed.

After sometime the doctor came out and said, "Your wife is out of danger. There's nothing to worry about. She just fractured her left leg and has lost some blood." I hesitatingly spoke, "She's not my Wife..she's my friend."

Anshul and I went into her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I asked him whether he was hungry to which he nodded yes. We both went to the canteen. I was on call cancelling my flight when he offered me a cheese sandwich from his plate. I smiled at him and took it. I ended the call and asked him whether he was feeling better. He smiled and nodded. I further inquired, "Where's your father ?" to which he replied softly, "He's with God". I stopped chewing and asked, " What ?? When did this happen ? ".He poured extra sauce in his plate and said, "Before I was born..Mala aunty says he was a bad man..that is why mom never talks about him…that is why God called him so early" . In our further conversation I came to know that Mala was their servant. The child knew nothing about his father. He never saw any of his photographs and didn't even know how his father died. He came with Gopi to nainital to spend his vacations.

In the morning Gopi gained consciousness and found Anshul and I were sitting at a couch in the corner of the room. Anshul was on my lap giggling at the cartoon pictures  which I was showing him from a magazine. Gopi called out his name and he ran and hugged her. Gopi saw me smiling and thanked me. I swayed my head sideways and smiled at her. She was soon discharged from the hospital and we brought her back to Jaipur. I told my family that I found a friend of mine in Nainital and would be staying with them for two three days.

Those two days of my stay in jaipur were one of the most memorable days of my life. Anshul came to know that I was the hero of that bull story and he gifted me a beautiful card with 'my hero' which he wrote  on top of it. He coloured it beautifully and even wrote a poem on one of its side. I still have that card in my locker. On a quiet afternoon when Anshul was in school and Mala was taking a nap, Gopi told me how her marriage made her life more miserable. Her husband was a police officer and was 10 years older to her. They used to live in Dehradun with her in-laws and servant Mala. Initially everything seemed new. He used to drink and smoke and got angry on small issues but her mother-in-law used to tell her that police officers are tough to handle. It is in their nature to be impatient and loud. She tried her best to adjust in that new environment but things complicated once her husband started beating her. Mala helped her by calling Dhawal one day and he took Gopi away when he saw her in that miserable condition. Mala also accompanied her and they came to Jaipur. Dhawal was working in an IT company and had his project in jaipur for 6 months.

Mala and Gopi started working in a beauty-parlor. Within a month of stay in Jaipur, Gopi came to know that she was pregnant. Three months after that Dhawal received a call from Dehradun informing him that his sister's husband was no more. All three of them went on his funeral. People there told them that he started drinking a lot lately and had some disease because of which he died. Gopi remembered that she did not shed even a single tear on his funeral. Her mother-in-law cursed her saying that all that happened just because of her and that she would never be happy in her life.

Just then Mala brought tea for us and sat down beside Gopi while she continued her story, "According to the rules of the government, I was offered the job of my husband as I was still his legal wife. My in-laws tried their best to prove that we both separated so that I won't get the job. Moreover, to their surprise the entire property of my husband came to me once it was proved that I had his baby in my womb.

Anshul was born and life changed for me. I had a reason to live. My baby was my world. We bought a flat with my husband's money. That was the only thing he could do for his child. Frankly speaking I would have asked for no more.I had 8 months training and after that continued at the post of my husband. Life took a topsy-turvy change and I was independent now. The job gave me the much needed confidence and I knew that there was no looking back now. Anshul taught me how to laugh again. He would complete 7 years next month, 7 years of his and my life because I believe that I was re-born the day he was born."

I came back to Rajkot after promising Anshul that I would come to his birthday party the next month.

Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Updated soon!!!😃