Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF : Jab We Met (part 9 - 5th april 2013)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

HelloHunnyBunny

Goldie

HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

PART 1 - page 1

PART 2 - page 5

PART 3 - page 8

PART 4 - page 10

PART 5 - page 11

PART 6 - page 12

PART 7 - page 13

PART 8 - page 14

PART 9 - page 15

Hey all, well im sure that there's hardly anyone here who knows me. My name is Sukriti and I've been here on this forum since Sep'11, mainly to read the written updates, almost being a silent member ,posting a few comments here and there. Ok so this is my first FF. I was thinking of writing one since a long time but was busy with my exams. With a week of holi holidays I thought to atleast give it a start. Hope you all would like it. Waiting eagerly for your responses.Smile

PART 1

March, 2012 ' Modi Mansion, Rajkot

It was early morning. All the ladies of the house were busy preparing for the morning prayers. Everyone seemed to be thankful to God for a new day except one. He was still laying on the bed staring at the walls ,deep in thoughts. He could hear the morning prayers being sung which made him realize that it was morning already. With red eyes and a bad headache he managed to slip out of the bed and went to the washroom.

"Meethi.. stop.." shouted Kokila Modi as soon as she turned around from the temple which was in one corner of the main hall. "You go and prepare the breakfast..I'll take the tea for Ahem".

As Kokila entered Ahem's room she found him sitting on the couch and staring at the fan with a blank expression. He didn't even notice that his mom entered his room. Kokila sat down beside him , trying to figure out what was going on in her son's mind and then she slowly rubbed his hair speaking "Ahem beta your black tea'. WHAT..God your eyes are so red...you didn't sleep yesterday? You could have called me if you were not feeling well'Its not that..". Ahem broke his mother's words to mumble out "Mom its OK and Im fine..I did sleep a little last night'it hardly matters..ahh..i mean I would take a nap in the afternoon if I would feel sleepy."

City Hospital, Rajkot

Kokila had an appointment with a psychiatrist today. She knew she had to do something before its too late and who else could be a better option than Dr. Neeta. She was the best psychiatrist in the town as well as her neighbor due to which they had good relations.

"Oh Kokila aunty, please come in" said Dr. Neeta. After settling down and having a glass of water Kokila started speaking slowly "Umm..Dr. Neeta first of all I would want you to do me a favour..pIease don't tell anyone in my family that I came here to meet you.. I don't know whether im doing right but I can't take it anymore'umm'I wanted to discuss about my son Ahem'I think he needs your help.. Ahem had been quite depressed since a few days.. he behaves as if he is meant for nothing.. last month he took retirement from work.. he's just been 42 and he says that he wants to sit home from now-onwards.. he hardly talks to anyone.. sits in his room all day long staring at walls.. Sometimes im able to hear him crying in his bathroom.. Sometimes im able to notice his moist eyes when he spends time with Ishan(son of Jigar and Rashi).. Last week he broke off Kanhaji's idol which was kept in his room.. Jigar told me that he checked out the internet history on his office desktop and found out that he read articles on how a mosquito spray if consumed in large quantity can kill a human being'hhh' he's unable to sleep..started talking sleeping pills lately'yesterday I took away the pills doubting his current behavior..he wasn't able to sleep without them' he's breaking apart..not that he was not shattered before but today in the morning when I saw him staring at the ceiling fan I couldn't help thinking that  maybe he's planning to'"Before she could complete the sentence she broke down, crying badly. She was unable to control her emotions but Dr. Neeta seemed to know how to handle such situtations. She took Kokila's hand and squeezed it, giving her an assuring look.

"But Kokila aunty that's not all' I mean you didn't tell me the main subject.. your son is depressed that I knew but I thought you could help me out by telling the reason behind it.. im sure you must be having an idea as to why he is behaving in such a way? ".

Kokila knew she had to answer this question. She did not want the world to know about this but now she had no option. Still in the corner of her mind she thought she could trust Dr. Neeta. Kokila continued "Yeah I know the reason.. the reason why my son is suffering.. the reason why he became this way.. Ahem who believed living life to the fullest is now'  GOPI.." Kokila took a deep breath after uttering the name.

She noticed Dr. Neeta's inquiring eyes and further continued "He loves her and I came to know this a few months back. His marriage with Anita didn't work out. They separated after one year of their marriage. I had no idea that the reason could be that Ahem loved someone else. He never told me about her. I don't even know how he met her and when. It was just a few months back when I saw Ahem howling at the terrace and when I asked him the reason he spoke in broken words 'Gopi tried to kill herself.. How could she do that with her.. How can she even think of leaving me all alone..If anything happens to Gopi even I would die'. I could hardly believe my ears and immediately called everyone. No one seemed to know anything about Gopi. We asked him who she was and why was he saying so but he did not respond. We soon realized that Ahem had a big secret in his life and he wouldn't tell anyone about it. The few words he uttered on the terrace that night was because he was feeling very low. We now know who this Gopi is .. I mean I have seen her.. I followed Ahem one day when he came up to the hospital and went to a room where a lady was lying unconscious. I came to know from the nurses that her name was Gopi and that she was in Coma since a week and that Ahem visited her regularly. I came back from the hospital and pressurized him to speak up but he didn't'all he said was that he would not be able to see his family sad once they would come to know everything and that it hardly mattered now  as everything had been over'Dr. Neeta I don't know why he's not understanding that he's giving us more pain by not telling' I really don't know what to do."

Dr. Neeta who was till now leaning forward to listen each and every word clearly, shifted backwards and thought for a while. "Aunty first and foremost I would like to meet Ahem.. it would have been better if you would have brought him here today.. Anyways we can fix an appointment tomorrow." Kokila swayed her head speaking "He wouldn't'he would never agree.. but I have an idea.. if you could come to our home this holi.. I will introduce you to Ahem as our neighbor.. you can try and talk to him there"

"Fine I'll come to your place.. and don't worry aunty.. everything would be fine.. you just need to make sure that Ahem is never left alone.. try and talk to him about normal things.. don't push him into topics he doesn't want to discuss.. ok then we'll be meeting next week on holi. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by HelloHunnyBunny - 05 April 2013 at 6:24am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sakinatahseenLaila132ElizaKawashajnaiiJJ15Nadiine_-Jitu--neela-rsk16Rejoiced.ritikaabbaypretty_hamalazizkaka.lgKavya.Sashy924swasthiTacker_HolicHetpvarshu27Justlikethat1-Eris-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : Jab We Met (part 9 - 5th april 2013)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
great start, hope you continue soonBig smile

omg...poor ahem is so depressedCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnypretty_hamalaziz

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Totally diff story line...loved it...So is Gopi Ahem's mistress in this ff?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnyamalaziz

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Very diff. Who is gopi ahem s secret lover?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HelloHunnyBunnyamalazizQueen.Bee

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
great nice so lovely ahem in depress what can happen cant wait please come soon 

HelloHunnyBunnyamalaziz

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hmm an intriguing story and a 42 year old Aham, please update soon Tiny TV.

HelloHunnyBunnyamalaziz

Jiggarr

Groupbie

Jiggarr

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
what a story lineSmile gopi ahem's beloved...please continueSleepy

HelloHunnyBunnyamalaziz

amalaziz

IF-Dazzler

amalaziz