Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Jhanvi's realization|2 March

Ayushsinha0 Newbie
Ayushsinha0
Ayushsinha0

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Viraj cries & pleads infront of his mother to bring Jhanvi back to normalcy. Geeta(Viraj's Mother) goes and tells Jhanvi that Krishna is dead. Jhanvi refuses. The next step she did was throw out the pillow out of the palna which Jhanvi thought was her son..Jhanvi then gets back to her senses and remembers that Viraj had involved Jhanvi's father in Corruption case and also did wrong with Dadi. She also realises how she had screamed after she lost the child. She lays crying on Geeta's Lap.
  Viraj was unable to hear what her mother was saying about him to Jhanvi, due to a crap in the laptop. He immediately goes to the room and drags out Geeta to another room and tells "I know you told everything bad about me to Jhanvi. But remember, no one can separate me and Jhanvi, Jhanvi loves me" .GeetaCry then tells- U r like ur father. He too beat me like this and therefore I had run away from him. Jhanvi will someday run away from you too". Viraj in fear of what Geeta said, slams the door in anger Angryand locks Jhanvi in her room and also the gate, so that Jhanvi can't escape..Angry

Edited by Ayushsinha0 - 03 March 2012 at 1:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodsector

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index