Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

No...Not I am not talking about That Girl In Yellow Boots( I always used to read and think B**bs instead of Boots ROFL Please Don't laugh at me and Please don't call me shameless on my face...ROFL Have lil SHAME, you Shameless PEOPLE!
ROFL)

I am curious about "THAT GUY IN YELLOW TOWEL" Embarrassed

The GUY who is all HOT and SEXY! Day Dreaming

The GUY who has perfect Greek God like Body! Embarrassed

The GUY who has M Shaped Lips which makes me feel like kiss him on the screen (Kya Karoon..Real Me Toh Its just a DREAM) ...Day Dreaming

The GUY who has so interesting curves that makes me go weak on my knees! Dead

The GUY who has impressed me with HIS long, sexy and SMOOTH fingers! (GOD! I love HIS hands... Yeh Haath Mujhe De De GC...ROFL)

The GUY who has this thick eye lashes which makes me doubt how exactly does he prepare himself before shoot? ( I want to be with him in the Make-Up Room! LOL)

The GUY who was looking like Pineapple with Vanilla texture yesterday! Naked man in JUST and JUST Yellow Towel! Shocked Besharam Kahin Ka .. ROFL Sharam Nahi Aati ? Ladkiyon Ke Samne NP Aa Jata Hai .. ? ROFL For once, HE never thought about ME...And never even think about AFTER EFFECTS of HIS "TOWEL-KAAND" ROFL Bas Aata Hai Aur Chale Jaata Hai... CARELESS! ROFL

Gone were THE DAYS when film makers used to make movies on GIRL, like this one..That Girl In Yellow Boots! No wonder, I would LOVE to watch, " That Guy In Yellow Towel " LOL

Regards,

Die Hard Fan of THE GUY IN YELLOW TOWEL! Wink

P.S. You can ALL change the color "Maroon" instead of "Yellow" and DROOL over THIS ONE, too! Other things remain UNCHANGED!  LOL

*Image Credits - DamonPrincess aka Nigi*

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

maancrazygcdc22Nandita1970karimaanMinozBhavyaRedyaditi_2010asmaniarcoirisSakshiGarg-eiya-..Naina..DantaDeepaputhamourfouGCteletubbyGCrckLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBMunaMeet22Krishnaluv94sneha.junejamaankigeet4eversweetsampa39-ProudGCian-sona-raiBatameezDilt_areebShrutheana56jasraj123-WhiteGirl-gafulu14pickachuIsleOfCapriLoquacious_Aash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That Guy In Yellow Towel ..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Pineapple with Vanilla texture
yummy ROFLROFL
really yar he looks so tasty ...dil karta hai kha jaunEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBiMadzana56

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damonprincess

Pineapple with Vanilla texture
yummy ROFLROFL
really yar he looks so tasty ...dil karta hai kha jaunEvil Smile

Wese Bhi .. My fav Pastry is Pineapple ONLY ! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB---nishu---ana56BatameezDil

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
The GUY who was looking like Pineapple with Vanilla texture yesterday

very well defined dear

he was looking so yummyyy

love him so much
u knw i was imaging k kash arpita ki jaga main hoti uss ki bahoo me
awww but it was just a day dream

DMKJ_VBiMadz---nishu---

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

No...Not I am not talking about That Girl In Yellow Boots( I always used to read and think B**bs instead of Boots ROFL Please Don't laugh at me and Please don't call me shameless on my face...ROFL Have lil SHAME, you Shameless PEOPLE!
ROFL)

I am curious about "THAT GUY IN YELLOW TOWEL" Embarrassed

The GUY who is all HOT and SEXY! Day Dreaming

The GUY who has perfect Greek God like Body! Embarrassed

The GUY who has M Shaped Lips which makes me feel like kiss him on the screen (Kya Karoon..Real Me Toh Its just a DREAM) ...Day Dreaming

The GUY who has so interesting curves that makes me go weak on my knees! Dead

The GUY who has impressed me with HIS long, sexy and SMOOTH fingers! (GOD! I love HIS hands... Yeh Haath Mujhe De De GC...ROFL)

The GUY who has this thick eye lashes which makes me doubt how exactly does he prepare himself before shoot? ( I want to be with him in the Make-Up Room! LOL)

The GUY who was looking like Pineapple with Vanilla texture yesterday! Naked man in JUST and JUST Yellow Towel! Shocked Besharam Kahin Ka .. ROFL Sharam Nahi Aati ? Ladkiyon Ke Samne NP Aa Jata Hai .. ? ROFL For once, HE never thought about ME...And never even think about AFTER EFFECTS of HIS "TOWEL-KAAND" ROFL Bas Aata Hai Aur Chale Jaata Hai... CARELESS! ROFL

Gone were THE DAYS when film makers used to make movies on GIRL, like this one..That Girl In Yellow Boots! No wonder, I would LOVE to watch, " That Guy In Yellow Towel " LOL

Regards,

Die Hard Fan of THE GUY IN YELLOW TOWEL! Wink

P.S. You can ALL change the color "Maroon" instead of "Yellow" and DROOL over THIS ONE, too! Other things remain UNCHANGED!  LOL

*Image Credits - DamonPrincess aka Nigi*

Luvly said yaar!!!!Jst superb!!!!Day Dreaming

DMKJ_VBiMadzana56

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
besharam kahin ki...having X rated thoughts...u r banned from the forumLOL

DMKJ_VBiMadzana56

Shruthe

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruthe

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hahahaha... he was just too hot to handle,,,, 

wat big deal if its marooon or yellow towel... its him... 

and here goes the guy with pink towel..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_2010teletubbyDMKJ_VBiMadzMunaMeet22ana56

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Lol!!ROFL
Kitne besharam ladkiyan hain yahan!!
Yaar warning tu de diya karo ka under 16 are not allowed!
So i should not read itTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360MunaMeet22DMKJ_VBiMadzana56---nishu---

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.