arjun is hot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ktlovers

Goldie

ktlovers

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys
im new at this serial but in 4 days i ve watch all the episodes since the beginning
i just wanted to tell u that arjun is so dam hot and cute
Im totally in love with him
his style , his cuteness , I LOVE Him

and before he was doind a serial named Behnein
and he was so cute in it

Finally : HE IS ALWAYS CUTE !!!
AGREE Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsyours4everteddybear66

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjun is hot" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum Hug... wow u'v also watched all the episodes starting frm the beginning Big smile dats really great.. i knooo arjun is damn cuteee, all of us in this forum r jus crazy over him n his dimples lol Day Dreaming.. he's so charming  Day DreamingDay Dreaming lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktlovers

teddybear66

Goldie

teddybear66

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
totally agree with u... He is super hot n cute... Jus love him... Embarrassed

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Welcome here Smile...Sudeep is handsome and on the top of that he is a natural actor..Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.