Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 6)

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_Bidzie_

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Wow..!!!Day Dreaming
i simply loved the way how u have portrayed.. Mohan and Megha in part 2.. Bidzie..!!!Clap
Ur a fabuous writer dear..!!ClapHug

Pls.. make this OS into FF and pls. continue the story Bidzie..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Aww that was so, so sweet! Loved how Megha hesitated to say thank you but then went above her ego to express her gratitude, very fitting with her character! And her concern towards the end, too cute! They really do make the sweetest pair! Thank you so much for writing another part :)

Originally posted by 18mypride

omg bidzie this is amazing... superb.mirchi madam ka mann pighal gaya..oops mohan sambhalo!

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Thanks a Ton for writing a sequel Thumbs Up
& again u have done a great job Embarrassed
The sequel is Amazing Clap Star

Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Mohan & Megha looks great together.Wink

very well done, keep continuing. Thumbs Up

and completely agree with @ polly_03, ...going against dinanath is a very risky business... Mohan or Megha either could get hurt.

thank you for giving such a cute OS...can't wait for your next post.Big smile

Originally posted by fatim30

superb bidzie Clap..thanx alot for pm ..the moment i login i got your message ..its really very cute OS ..i really liked confident mohan and confuse megha Day Dreaming too good dear Big smile

komal

Originally posted by -sofiya-

aww bidzie that was cuteest one yar :)
the way you writer aww lovely srsly i really liked ur style :)

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Wow..!!!Day Dreaming
i simply loved the way how u have portrayed.. Mohan and Megha in part 2.. Bidzie..!!!Clap
Ur a fabuous writer dear..!!ClapHug

Pls.. make this OS into FF and pls. continue the story Bidzie..Cry

Thanks alot guys...loved all of your comments...means A LOT to meEmbarrassed

Edited by -Bidzie- - 05 March 2012 at 6:42pm

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ bidzie :

i'm feeling like saying a ' thank you ' to you too for continuing this OSHug, i just feel like reading the updates again and againSmile..you have written it so well Clap !! do continue the story, we wont mind if you make a FF out of an OS.. just a small suggestion, keep the plot realistic. what i mean is, take examples from real-life incidents you read in newspapers or see on news channels, ..the way victims and witnesses are harassed and threatened specially if the culprit is an influencial person in the society..i'm sure that would give you enough scope to plan your story as well as to put in a plot where Deenanath tries to harm Mrs. vyas and mohan goes out of his way to help her and both realise that somehow, somewhere they have developed feelings for each other... not an overtly head-over-heels love but a mature treatement to the entire thing. i bet you can do this .Thumbs Up

Hey thank youuu so much for the appreciation and suggestion Hug Well, I haven't thought of making it an FF...I'm really NOT good at writing suspense stuff, so I doubt if I'd continue...sorry to say that! I'm better at writing romantic stuff and MM aren't in love yet! But anyways I'll try definitely! Smile

Oh hey, you gave me an idea for a new OS Big smile Mohan saving Megha from Deenanath and slowly developing feelings for her...I can write that for sure...umm maybe this weekend! Wink

-Swetha-Moner_Radio

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18mypride

r v getting next part..Wink

Umm I guess so LOL This weekend...pakka Wink Thanks to Polly for the idea of either Mohan or Megha in danger cuz of Deenanath Star

-Swetha-Moner_Radio

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

So cute *day dreaming*
i can imagine the expressions on mohan's face when he saw megha!! Lol

Just a suggestion ... I hope i am allowed to...
If areey yaar and sunna ... Words can be added in his dialogs then it will be super fun ... :D

Thank youuu sooo muchHug Yea you guys are allowed for anything that are, suggestions and criticisms...just be freeBig smile Umm I wish if I could add those words of our Supercool Bhatnagar but couldn't do so as Mohan would never tell these to Megha, would he? LOL

-Swetha-khusi_*

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by polly_03

@ bidzie :

i'm feeling like saying a ' thank you ' to you too for continuing this OSHug, i just feel like reading the updates again and againSmile..you have written it so well Clap !! do continue the story, we wont mind if you make a FF out of an OS.. just a small suggestion, keep the plot realistic. what i mean is, take examples from real-life incidents you read in newspapers or see on news channels, ..the way victims and witnesses are harassed and threatened specially if the culprit is an influencial person in the society..i'm sure that would give you enough scope to plan your story as well as to put in a plot where Deenanath tries to harm Mrs. vyas and mohan goes out of his way to help her and both realise that somehow, somewhere they have developed feelings for each other... not an overtly head-over-heels love but a mature treatement to the entire thing. i bet you can do this .Thumbs Up

Hey thank youuu so much for the appreciation and suggestion Hug Well, I haven't thought of making it an FF...I'm really NOT good at writing suspense stuff, so I doubt if I'd continue...sorry to say that! I'm better at writing romantic stuff and MM aren't in love yet! But anyways I'll try definitely! Smile

Oh hey, you gave me an idea for a new OS Big smile Mohan saving Megha from Deenanath and slowly developing feelings for her...I can write that for sure...umm maybe this weekend! Wink
Bidzie..HugHug
* Blinks Eyes * Another New OS from u..Embarrassed 
yipee..Dancing The story idea of the New OS is simply awesome..Clap
Can't wait to read ur New OS..!!EmbarrassedApprove

P.S Pls. try writing the New OS quickly na... TongueWink coz weekend is till ages away..Disapprove

Edited by -Swetha- - 05 March 2012 at 7:58pm

Moner_Radio_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Bidzie..HugHug
* Blinks Eyes * Another New OS from u..Embarrassed 
yipee..Dancing The story idea of the New OS is simply awesome..Clap
Can't wait to read ur New OS..!!EmbarrassedApprove

P.S Pls. try writing the New OS quickly na... TongueWink coz weekend is till ages away..Disapprove

SwethaHugHug
Yaar I'd try to do it soon but not sure cuz of assignments...but will trySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index