Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Thanks a lot friends for such overwhelming response...Didn't expect this at all LOL Anyways I basically write romantic stuff...so couldn't write about how Mohan got the proofs and bla bla bla Tongue Anyways, will soon be back with my sequel OS Embarrassed

bidzie ..koi gal nahi ROMANTIC STUFF bhi chale ga LOL ..we will be waiting for it Blushing

LOL Seriously after watching the scene where Mohan saves Megha by covering her and then ended up hurting himself...they were so close! That was just the trailer...Kunal and Akanksha are gonna fire the screen once Mohan-Megha will fall in love Day Dreaming Blushing Well, I'd definitely write some romantic stuff on MM but those won't be related to the story...it would be just my imaginations...Pakka will write a romantic scene between them (which I expect to see in future in the show) after I write the sequel of this OS Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-fatim30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fatim30

Thanks a lot friends for such overwhelming response...Didn't expect this at all LOL Anyways I basically write romantic stuff...so couldn't write about how Mohan got the proofs and bla bla bla Tongue Anyways, will soon be back with my sequel OS Embarrassed

bidzie ..koi gal nahi ROMANTIC STUFF bhi chale ga LOL ..we will be waiting for it Blushing

LOL Seriously after watching the scene where Mohan saves Megha by covering her and then ended up hurting himself...they were so close! That was just the trailer...Kunal and Akanksha are gonna fire the screen once Mohan-Megha will fall in love Day Dreaming Blushing Well, I'd definitely write some romantic stuff on MM but those won't be related to the story...it would be just my imaginations...Pakka will write a romantic scene between them (which I expect to see in future in the show) after I write the sequel of this OS Big smile

awww thanx alot bidze ..yes they have awesome chemistry ..when mohan stares her sach mein kutch kutch hota he Blushing ..we will be waiting Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for so much praises...means a lot to me...here's the next partEmbarrassed

Part 2
Gratefulness... New Start?

Sitting on the chair in home, Mohan took a long breath in relief. He felt lighter as the burden of ruining someone's life went away and this realization made him smile.

"Kya hua, bhaiyaji? Akele akele muskuraane ka raaz kya hai? Kahi phirse Mirchi madam ki yaad tou nahi aa gayi?" Guru questioned in a teasing tone.

Mohan glared him, which was enough for the poor Guru to make an innocent face and shoo off from there to save his life. Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Ab iss time pe kaun hai?" Guru said in his usual irritation and opening the door, his eyes widened in shock.

"Mohan hai?" Megha asked in a really slow, subtle way.

Hearing the familiar voice, Mohan looked up in astonishment and saw Megha standing at the door. Guru stood aside and gestured her to come inside.

"Aap yaha?" Mohan asked Megha gently as she came inside and stood before him.

"Tumse kuch baat karni thi.." Megha hesitantly said and looked here and there to hide her nervousness.

"Kya?" Mohan asked her confusedly.

"Woh.. main.. kehe.. I mean.. main.." Megha mumbled her words. She didn't know how to express how happy she was and grateful to the person who made it possible.

"Aap thik hai?" Mohan asked her as he saw her in deep thoughts. Megha came back to reality and faced him.

"Mujhe yeh kehna hai ki.." Megha paused and turned back to hide her ego that was coming in between of what she wanted to do.

Mohan thought that she was acting weird. He quietly observed her and tried to figure out about the state of her heart, but failed.

Opening the eyes, Megha looked in Mohan's eyes and sincerely said, "Main jo itne time se nahi kar paa rahi thi, woh tumne kar diya, Amar ko beguna prove karke. Thank you so much for that."

Mohan amusingly smiled. "Maine sirf apni galti ko sudhaara hai. Iss mein thanks bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai."

Megha slightly curved her lips, trying to smile. She realized how she always misunderstood him.

"Mrs. Vyas..." Mohan called out to her and brought her out of her thoughts."Yaha time waste mat kijiye aur jaldi se case reopen karwaaiye. Baaki ki zimedari meri. Maine jo bigaara hai, usse main hi sudhaarunga. Waada hai mera." (dialogue courtesy..
polly_03)

Megha thankfully looked at him for being there and after a moment, she sweetly said, "Byee.."

"Byee.." Mohan told her with a peaceful and calmed look.

Megha turned around and started walking towards the exit.

"Ouchh!" Mohan moaned in pain. Megha instantly turned back and saw him holding his injured hand.

"Aakhen nahi hai kya? Dekhkar kaam kar..." Mohan scolded Guru, who naively responded, "Maaf kar dijiye bhaiyaji. Galti se ho gaya."

Just when Mohan was about to yell more, Megha interrupted. "Mohan..."

Mohan looked towards her with a baffled expression. "Khayal rakhna apna..." Megha told him in a concerned voice and left.

Mohan kept staring at the doorway and thought that this woman, whom he named as Mirchi madam, was really unpredictable, but somewhere deep inside his heart, he felt a kind of liking of the way she was. He didn't know why it was happening, but this undefinable feeling definitely made him feel different than the usual.

Edited by -Bidzie- - 07 March 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiva-Swetha-fatim30luvzindagi-RD-Allbut1-Khush--acacia-bablinishahookedMeera_Ka_Mohanrsk16MoodyFoodieaanyakunat18myprideMoner_Radiomayurlover4evasun-naaaaaaaaamemad-MohanKiRaadha-khusi_*

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
rES!! omg u continued? Yay!!! 

~EDITED~

Awww that was sooo cute <333 loved the way she said thank you Embarrassed and Guru and Mohan are so funni! LOL and jaldi continue karna mujhe wait nahi hota i want Mohan to help megha in the case! Then the way she said "apna kyal rakna" omg so unpredictble !! <33 

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 04 March 2012 at 1:05pm

_Bidzie_

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
aaawww ''khyaal rakh na apna'' lovely yaar...u done superb againThumbs Up

keep writing Smile

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

~EDITED~

Awww that was sooo cute <333 loved the way she said thank you Embarrassed and Guru and Mohan are so funni! LOL and jaldi continue karna mujhe wait nahi hota i want Mohan to help megha in the case! Then the way she said "apna kyal rakna" omg so unpredictble !! <33 

Well, I haven't think more than this...but will definitely try...am actually better in writing romantic stuff but these two aren't in love yet...but anyways as i said, will try...thanks a lot for your sweet comment...yea I always felt that Megha is unpredictable =))

mayurlover4eva

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

~EDITED~

Well, I haven't think more than this...but will definitely try...am actually better in writing romantic stuff but these two aren't in love yet...but anyways as i said, will try...thanks a lot for your sweet comment...yea I always felt that Megha is unpredictable =))

aww  yeah I love romantic Embarrassed but its okay i love their nok johok too <3

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 04 March 2012 at 1:11pm

_Bidzie_

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
omg bidzie this is amazing... superb.
mirchi madam ka mann pighal gaya..oops mohan sambhalo!

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.