Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Aww that was really, really sweet! I am sure this is definitely something we'll be seeing on the show, because Mohan got them in this mess and he's the one who's going to get them out of it, and in the way he will restore their faith in him as well! It will truly be wonderful to see that burden being lifted off Megha's shoulders when the truth of her husband comes out because it is only when she puts this past her will she be able to move on with her life and try to start fresh!

I love the hesitation you portrayed in the last part, but Mohan still ended up wiping her tears, and his words,"I'm not as bad as you think."  absolutely brilliant! Thumbs UpClap 

I loveee long commentsEmbarrassed thanks a lot for suchhh a detailed comment!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
.signature is fake!!
this is what i think we all want to see as soon as possible!!
nice OS...!!Tongue

_Bidzie_

MoodyFoodie

IF-Rockerz

MoodyFoodie

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
oh! that's lovely! awesome Clap
keep writing, i loved it Thumbs Up
please do write a sequel Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
wow,
Bidzie, u really r a good writer. Keep up the good work.Hug
Please continue the story, its sooo awwwDay Dreaming...already dreaming.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

cannot expect this at the current story line of the show - na bole tum...

So, waiting for ur story. please start writing now !!!Silly

Na jaane sach mein aisa scene kab aayega...may be after few months of Mohan & megha tu tu mein mein.LOL

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 13 May 2012 at 8:07am

_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
u make me fill cry...this scene coming scene in NBT yaar...that time i can't see mohanCry

very well writing yaar good keep it up Thumbs Up...in weekends you right for me plz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_MohanMoodyFoodie_Bidzie_

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@ bidzie :
               i was away from IF for quite a while owing to my exams, but this OS urged me to login and post a comment, i dont know what to say or how to praise you enoughClap..this is actually the climax to the Amar Vyas case and i wish from the core of my heart that the cv 's show it exactly the way you have depicted it.. it would have a tremendous impact on the overall episode then, specially considering the feel you have put into it...way to go, write a sequel to it and please continue the story, specially how megha reopens the case with mohan's help and the entire court proceedings till truth wins over evil !!Smile

ps : i would suggest a small change... instead of mohan wiping megha's tears let him charge her up -
 " aansu poch lijiye mrs. vyas, aur jaake adalat mein yeh case dobara open karvaiye.. aage ki zimmedari meri, meri report ki wajah se adalat ne amar vyas ko doshi kaha tha, aaj mauka mila hai..jo bigada tha woh wapas thik karne ka, aap jaiye ."

megha looks on to him, still in a daze and unable to believe her ears.

mohan - " aur ha mrs.vyas, main utna bhi bura nahi hu jitna ki aap sab mujhe samajhte hai !!"

and mohan takes back the file and walks away to his home.

Edited by polly_03 - 03 March 2012 at 3:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Hey im commentng for the 1st time.luvd ur story.jst as u lik long comments i like long stories.so plz post a sequel dear.waitin 4 it.:-)

_Bidzie_

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Bidzie..HugHug
Ur a fab writer..!!!ClapHug
Loved the 1st part of OS a lot..!Embarrassed

Pls.. pls..Cry do write a sequel to this story soon.. dear..!!

P.S Thanks a lot for the PM Bidzie..Hug

_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.