Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks folks...glad that you all loved it :-)

@Polly- I'm glad that I could make you connect to my story...Thats my biggest achievement cuz its not easy :-) Thanks a ton for liking it so much!

@Swetha- I think you havent read chapter 6 yet...Check page 14 and thanks a lot for your detailed comment. :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 19)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
really nice story.loved each chapter.

Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
chavani ke samne pakda gaya spider man..ROFL
fab part...

18mypride_Bidzie_

big_007

big_007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
It's 10th time I read this part...And every time my throat is getting chocked, heart is filled with joy and whenever I read the line "kya tum mere mummy se pyaar karte ho???" , I just feel like dancing...My GOD, u have created scene after scene just by ur word...It's so well written, so well composed that it seems that I'm watching each and every bit...I wish the same thing gonna happened in actual telly...u have the rare talent of creating magic and mesmerize the people  with ur pen...Hats off to u...keep going...   

18mypride_Bidzie_

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
mission shuru...phewww...
waiting LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.