Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone :-)

@Nisha- Laziness bandh kar aur sab padh LOL Thanks a lot girl ;)

@Mohansunna- First of all, i need to know your name! Secondly, today's part is short cuz I wanted a separate chapter of acceptance and confession of the feelings :D Thirdly, *yawn* I get the writer's mood at midnight and lastly, i cant even open my eyes, so good night :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bablinishaMeera_Ka_Mohan18mypride-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM SS: Unsaid Relationship.. Pt 7, Pg 17 (Page 18)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

loved nanhi lines "Nanhi came to him and looking in his eyes directly, she asked, "Kya tum mummy se pyaar karte ho?" Embarrassed

amazing update..

nanhi u rocked friday's show and in update also nanhi ne jaan daaldi Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Bidzie , thanks for the update Hug

Superb update!!! Mohan is in LOVE Embarrassed Nanhi is such an angel and Guru such a motor mouth LOL

"Jiji-Nanhi-Guru" A formidable force! Watch out Megha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Bidzie, superb yaar.. Nice one.. Loving ur updates..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@ bidzie :

Drinking tea and standing beside the window in his office, he looked outside and slightly smiled. He never grew fondness of nature any time but that day, he loved it. The soft breeze touched his face and played with his curls, making his smile wider. He turned back and stared at the desk beside his and the next moment, his smile disappeared. Megha was ill, he remembered. He badly wanted to talk to her. He wasn't at peace unless he knew about her health. He sighed as his heart was not in his control. At last, he concluded - He needed to call her NOW.

Megha was sitting on the bed, while Addu were doing his home-works sitting in front of her. She just looked at how dedicated her kid were, just like his father. The thought of Amar brought a subtle smile on her face; just then, the phone rang.

Picking up the call without even looking at the name on the screen, she plainly muttered a weak "Hello!"

Mohan was silent for a while. He was supposed to ask her how she was, but seemed like his lips weren't supporting his heart. He struggled.

"Mohan, meri tabiyat ab bilkul thik hai." Megha assured him with a warm smile, while Mohan was surprised and shocked. How did SHE know? He wondered.

"Chup rehene ke liye phone kia hai kya?" Megha sarcastically asked.

Mohan smiled at her sarcasm. "Aapko kaise pata chala ki main hoon?" he curiously asked.

"Apne phone screen pe tumhara naam dekhkar." Megha sweetly replied, but there was humour in the way she said it.

Mohan chuckled. "Toh aapko kyu laga ki main aapki tabiyat poochne ke liye phone kia hai?"

"Mahino se jaanti hoon tumhe." Megha friendlily said.

Mohan dreamily smiled. There was a silence in between them, which they seemed to enjoy comfortably. After few minutes, Mohan finally spoke up, "Take care. Bye!"

"Bye!" Megha hung up the phone and shook her head in amazement of the AJEEB-PAN of her guardian angel, her friend, yet she admired him the way he was.

i'm just speechless at how you portray mohan and megha scenes, particularly mohan's emotions and reactions, they are so ' me ' !! i mean, reading your update i just felt as if i have penned down my own feelings and reactions to my inner joy of seeing a close friend get well and talking to him/her over the phone. Embarrassed

"Tum na aaj bohot late aane wale the?" Guru questioned Mohan as he saw him entering.

"Bas aise hi. Jaa ek cup chai leke aa." Mohan ordered him in his usual tone and then stood in his balcony, enjoying the cold wind of Spring. There was something special about the weather that night, he thought.

Guru came to him with the cup of tea and gave it to him. He observed his face and mischievously smiled. "Mere bapu ne naa maa se apni dil ki baat jhatse kehe di thi."

Mohan glared him. "Toh kya ab main iske upar story likhu bey?"

Shaking his head, Guru said seriously, totally justifying his name, "Story likhne ki zarurat nahi hai.. bas ek sikh lelo."

"Matlab?" Mohan confusedly asked.

Guru said in an obvious voice, "Maltab maanlo ki tum Megha didi se pyaar karte ho." 

good, not only megha, but mohan too needs to be explained things directly in direct words now.SmileLOL

Mohan went inside home with a no-care look. "Bakwas bandh kar aur mera time waste mat kar." All of a sudden, he saw Nanhi standing at the doorway and was startled. In a few seconds, his face was softened.

"Chavanni.." He tensely said in a slow voice.

Nanhi came to him and looking in his eyes directly, she asked, "Kya tum mummy se pyaar karte ho?"

Whoaaa !!!!! what was that !!!!!! *screamsss*ShockedBig smile

Mohan rolled his eyes in irritation and looked here and there, avoiding eye-contact with her. "Chavanni yaar...Tu iss Guru ki baaton mein mat aa...Yeh toh kuch bhi bolta hai."

Nanhi held his wrist and made her sit on the couch. "Tum mujhse jhoot kabse bolne lage, Spiderman?"

Mohan took a long breath and just looked on, realizing how he couldn't keep Nanhi in dark. She had the right to know about his new feelings for her mom.

"Karte ho?" Nanhi asked again in her dadimaa mode.

Mohan lowered his eyes innocently and simply nodded.

yipeee !!! chalo maa na sahi kam se kam beti ke samne to confess kiya !!Dancing

Nanhi gave a big, wide smile. It was full of satisfaction and content. She was extremely happy. Her heart fluttered with joy. She felt like to dance. She felt on top of the world.

Mohan was in awe of the happiness visible on her face, while Nanhi pulled him in a hug. Embracing her delicately in his arms, he too smiled. There was a strange happiness in it. For a moment, he felt as if he had found his everything.

awww Hug!! i can visualize this scene so clearlyEmbarrassed !!! mohan you so deserve this joy man !!Hug

Precap
"Abey accha hua ki meri judge se jaan pehechaan thi, issi liye Dinanath ki sazaa itni jaldi barha paya warna bohot mushkil hota.." Mohan said to someone on phone on the street, coincidentally, outside Megha's house."Par namumkin nahi hota kyuki uss kamine ne Mrs.Vyas ko ruksaan pohochaane ki koshish ki thi...Yeh mujhe bardasht nahi hoga." Megha overheard it from her window.  

thanx for incorporating our suggestions dear, in India it really difficult to get things done the fair way, here personal contacts with high profile people means a lot !!Ouch
---

Jiji, Nanhi and Guru team up and decide to know about Megha's feelings about Mohan. They make a plan and is confident that it'd work out.

really Wink?? arre yaar, phir to dhamaal ho jayega !! sunna, update soon !!Embarrassed

Edited by polly_03 - 08 April 2012 at 5:12am

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Luved it ....Fantabulous as always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Bidzie..Hug

What an awesome update on MM relationshipDay Dreaming by u dear..!ClapHug

Wow..!Dancing Happy to see that Megha knows Mohan so well..!Day Dreaming
Guru..LOL Yeh kabhi bhi apne 'Ma-Bapu' ki Love story suna na bandh nahi karega..LOL Like his 'Ma-Bapu' ki Love stories a lot..!Heart

Chalo.. kam se kam.. Mohan confessed atleast in front of nanhi that he loves her mother Megha..!!DancingEmbarrassed

Precap:-
Megha overhears what Mohan has dun regarding Dinanath's punishment increase.. n she also hears.. he can't take it lying down if someone tries harms her..!BlushingDay Dreaming 

Kya baat haiClap.. Jiji , nanhi and Guru in 1 team..Approve trying to find out abt Megha's feeling for Mohan..!Day Dreaming Haiyee..!Blushing
n yeh kya.LOL. itna confidence that plan/idea will be successful..LOLWink

Waiting for plan to becum kamiyab..!ApproveThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.