Posted: 12 years ago
oh! that's lovely! awesome πŸ‘
keep writing, i loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
please do write a sequel 😳
wow,
Bidzie, u really r a good writer. Keep up the good work.πŸ€—
Please continue the story, its sooo awww😍...already dreaming.😍😍😍

cannot expect this at the current story line of the show - na bole tum...

So, waiting for ur story. please start writing now !!!πŸ€ͺ

Na jaane sach mein aisa scene kab aayega...may be after few months of Mohan & megha tu tu mein mein.πŸ˜†

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
u make me fill cry...this scene coming scene in NBT yaar...that time i can't see mohan😭

very well writing yaar good keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ...in weekends you right for me plz
@ bidzie :
               i was away from IF for quite a while owing to my exams, but this OS urged me to login and post a comment, i dont know what to say or how to praise you enoughπŸ‘..this is actually the climax to the Amar Vyas case and i wish from the core of my heart that the cv 's show it exactly the way you have depicted it.. it would have a tremendous impact on the overall episode then, specially considering the feel you have put into it...way to go, write a sequel to it and please continue the story, specially how megha reopens the case with mohan's help and the entire court proceedings till truth wins over evil !!😊

ps : i would suggest a small change... instead of mohan wiping megha's tears let him charge her up -
 " aansu poch lijiye mrs. vyas, aur jaake adalat mein yeh case dobara open karvaiye.. aage ki zimmedari meri, meri report ki wajah se adalat ne amar vyas ko doshi kaha tha, aaj mauka mila hai..jo bigada tha woh wapas thik karne ka, aap jaiye ."

megha looks on to him, still in a daze and unable to believe her ears.

mohan - " aur ha mrs.vyas, main utna bhi bura nahi hu jitna ki aap sab mujhe samajhte hai !!"

and mohan takes back the file and walks away to his home.
Edited by polly_03 - 12 years ago
Hey im commentng for the 1st time.luvd ur story.jst as u lik long comments i like long stories.so plz post a sequel dear.waitin 4 it.:-)
Bidzie..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ur a fab writer..!!!πŸ‘πŸ€—
Loved the 1st part of OS a lot..!😳

Pls.. pls..😭 do write a sequel to this story soon.. dear..!!

P.S Thanks a lot for the PM Bidzie..πŸ€—
Thanks for the OS. 

But i hope it doesn't happen like this in the show - i mean the fake signature part. I would prefer that someone tricked Amar into signing it. Acc to Nanhi too the signature was that of Amar's. Otherwise its OK. 

oh  bidzzie this is damn Amazing yar  this so sweet each&every line something Awww Please do  continue  soon :)i wanna read more :)
well done :D
Bidzie
It was nice. I don't think such twist will come...
But ur OS was great.. .Keep going😊
Oh god!!!! What have u done man...It's great piece of imagination and mature concept...I wish things goes on exactly the same as u have written...I got amazed by ur thought and writing skill...Excellent πŸ‘πŸΌ