our duty 4 this yummicious Yash

Posted: 12 years ago
  i know after watching yesterday's epi,every girls r dying for Yash,omg his towel scenes r so hot😳..
Gurmeet has portrayed the role of Yash the matured person , lovely husband and good father so well within 2 weeks..
hats off to u,it's only Gurmeet,can do this so well through his great expressions,hottest attitudes and above all his perfect body.
so,i think we should do something for him.
u know all,till 2 weels he has lost his deserving position.
don't u think
it's the time , this Yummicious,hottest,loveliest YASH deserve to be top in this week(for his great performane in PV)
its a request to all GCian,Yashian,all PV fans,plj do comment in his profile,view his pics and increase his fan club.
i really dont want to see him on 2 again in this week

lovely post muna
jhappi pa🤗
want my yummy yash back on top position 😳
Originally posted by mishti.muna

i know after watching yesterday's epi,every girls r dying for Yash,omg his towel scenes r so hot😳..
Gurmeet has portrayed the role of Yash the matured person , lovely husband and good father so well within 2 weeks..
hats off to u,it's only Gurmeet,can do this so well through his great expressions,hottest attitudes and above all his perfect body.
don't u think
it's the time , this Yummicious,hottest,loveliest YASH deserve to be top in this week(for his great performane in PV)
its a request to all GCian,Yashian,all PV fans,plj do comment in his profile,view his pics and increase his fan club.

already doing ti hunny😳
Nic epost munnu.me doing my best jaan😊
Originally posted by damonprincess

lovely post muna
jhappi pa🤗
want my yummy yash back on top position 😳

🤗nigi,ye yashu ke liye😆
Gurmeet IS & Will b always No 1 ...He is above all this RANKING...
Originally posted by mishti.muna

don't u think

👏👏👏👏awsome post dear. i have already started doing it.
Originally posted by anurs

👏awsome post dear. i have already started doing it.

thanks dear,i wanted to active everyone😊
lovely post muna dear

for this i wud love to give u a tight hug🤗

love u dear

and after watching yesterday s epi i was just drooling on him by watching the epi again and again
loved him in towel scene
he was looking so hot hot...
and ya will surely work hard to bring him on his deserving number one position

love u GC