Can't get enough...

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ya,

I am shocked! πŸ˜² Ask why? πŸ˜‰ coz this week was pretty damn fast, I was so much involved in ArYa yesterday that it never come to me that it was Friday...😭 I seriously wanted to watch what would happen next TODAY only and then when I woke up before 2 hours, I saw the news paper and DAMN...😑 Its Saturday! 😭 I can't watch it today!

It seems like I am not having enough of ArYa and PV! πŸ˜†

P.S. GC in ONLY Maroon and Yellow towel makes me go...Hmmm 😍 😍 😍 Amazingly HOT and Yummylicious and Delicious and SEXY man! πŸ˜³ I wanted to EAT HIM ALIVE...He was looking so DAMN handsome and those biceps...And his perfect curves man...As a girl, I am able to cast lustful glances on HIS body 24X7 without ANY SHAME !!! πŸ˜

Can anyone give me those SEXY pictures of GC from yesterday's episodes? 😊

yammylicious Yash ke towels
Pink,yellow,maroon ...
i love yash's towel collection🀣
yeh dil mangay moreπŸ˜›
Originally posted by damonprincess

yammylicious Yash ke towels
Pink,yellow,maroon ...
i love yash's towel collection🀣
yeh dil mangay moreπŸ˜›

Exactly! πŸ˜‰ Yash beats us too in TOWEL Collection! πŸ˜†
LOL about the towel collection! They really pick the best colors for him and rocks them all πŸ€£

And I know what you mean, I have really been disliking the weekends ever since PV started, this two day break is really too much πŸ˜’
Agree with u!!!Really this two days is really gong to go vry much tough!!!!Still in the mood of ARYA!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nooriewas

Agree with u!!!Really this two days is really gong to go vry much tough!!!!Still in the mood of ARYA!!πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know about anyone else but I think I will fall in love with ArYa...Just once their Love Story starts!

Its a Co-Incidence, my two fav pairs in Indian Shows are RaYa and ArYa! 😳

Originally posted by maanddy

I don't know about anyone else but I think I will fall in love with ArYa...Just once their Love Story starts!

Its a Co-Incidence, my two fav pairs in Indian Shows are RaYa and ArYa! 😳

For sure all will fall for ArYa whn their story strats!!!May i know who is tis RaYa!!!
Originally posted by nooriewas

For sure all will fall for ArYa whn their story strats!!!May i know who is tis RaYa!!!

RaYa! 😲 You don't know RaYa? Aaarrr.. πŸ˜† Its Ram and Priya from BALH! 😳 For details, PM me coz I can't discuss other shows here! πŸ˜ƒ

dreaming yash with his towel collections...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ waiting for monday for more***.. πŸ˜† 

hey,controle urself..he is killing us with his sexiest body,or tumhe alive khane ka socheπŸ˜† really πŸ˜