Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey ya,

I am shocked! Shocked Ask why? Wink coz this week was pretty damn fast, I was so much involved in ArYa yesterday that it never come to me that it was Friday...Cry I seriously wanted to watch what would happen next TODAY only and then when I woke up before 2 hours, I saw the news paper and DAMN...Angry Its Saturday! Cry I can't watch it today!

It seems like I am not having enough of ArYa and PV! LOL

P.S. GC in ONLY Maroon and Yellow towel makes me go...Hmmm Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Amazingly HOT and Yummylicious and Delicious and SEXY man! Embarrassed I wanted to EAT HIM ALIVE...He was looking so DAMN handsome and those biceps...And his perfect curves man...As a girl, I am able to cast lustful glances on HIS body 24X7 without ANY SHAME !!! Day Dreaming

Can anyone give me those SEXY pictures of GC from yesterday's episodes? Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970-eiya-shubhi_sAllbut1LuvStrk-001123mitulKrishnaluv94sweetsampa39MunaMeet22aanyakunatOmaRamdasst_areebBatameezDil-Kash-jasraj123---nishu----ProudGCian-gafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't get enough..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
yammylicious Yash ke towels
Pink,yellow,maroon ...
i love yash's towel collectionROFL
yeh dil mangay moreTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001iMadzMunaMeet22

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damonprincess

yammylicious Yash ke towels
Pink,yellow,maroon ...
i love yash's towel collectionROFL
yeh dil mangay moreTongue

Exactly! Wink Yash beats us too in TOWEL Collection! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22BatameezDil

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
LOL about the towel collection! They really pick the best colors for him and rocks them all ROFL

And I know what you mean, I have really been disliking the weekends ever since PV started, this two day break is really too much Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mituliMadzBatameezDil

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with u!!!Really this two days is really gong to go vry much tough!!!!Still in the mood of ARYA!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Agree with u!!!Really this two days is really gong to go vry much tough!!!!Still in the mood of ARYA!!Big smile

I don't know about anyone else but I think I will fall in love with ArYa...Just once their Love Story starts!

Its a Co-Incidence, my two fav pairs in Indian Shows are RaYa and ArYa! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1123mitulLuvStrk-001Krishnaluv94BatameezDil

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

I don't know about anyone else but I think I will fall in love with ArYa...Just once their Love Story starts!

Its a Co-Incidence, my two fav pairs in Indian Shows are RaYa and ArYa! Embarrassed

For sure all will fall for ArYa whn their story strats!!!May i know who is tis RaYa!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanddy

For sure all will fall for ArYa whn their story strats!!!May i know who is tis RaYa!!!

RaYa! Shocked You don't know RaYa? Aaarrr.. LOL Its Ram and Priya from BALH! Embarrassed For details, PM me coz I can't discuss other shows here! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.