Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

March 2nd: Of Promises & twists of destiny (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

Hmm, I guess I too have to watch it again then. After reading your and madhu_sridhar's discussion on this, I do feel you guys have a point. The shake-hand for promise , that too, for the promise that they won't bother each other again WAS childish LOL but yeah it was not really off-putting, as in I CAN ignore these kind of things.   

Here, watch it again and then see what you thinkLOL

After that episode, I think we are to expect Mohan to be attracted to Megha somewhat and Megha also shows signs of being a bit soft on him sometimes, so even if gazes at her once in a while, I can take it but yes the fact that there is LOGIC involved unlike him 'musing' over a trip-catch or a pallu flying across his face stuff... you know what I mean..., really does make these scenes acceptable on some level. 
Exactly it isn't OTT lovesick puppy type staring so I'm ok with it too

I wanted to point out her MIL,I mean I don't understand that woman. When FIL gave permission to Megha to find a job and work, she was happy with Jeeji but yesterday she took a u-turn and behaved like she was not pleased with Megha going out to work and started harping about how children need their mom and all that Ermm.    LOL MIL is a pendulum...just ignore herLOL

I am SO looking forward to the office dynamic LOL.

And Renu tests my patience but I love Sanjay's and the family's digs at her,- I laughed my head off when Sanjay gets annoyed and says "Mujhe mat dekho, doondh kar isey aap hi laaye hai" ROFL I actually liked the scene where Renu goes complaining to her FIL and MIL and everyone ignores her LOL LMAO he said that?ROFL I actually forwarded that scene the moment I saw Renu's shakal but I'll go back and watch it againLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetBazinga-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 2nd: Of Promises & twists of destiny (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
No wonder why I wasn't able to find your post yesterday!LOL

Anyways, I don't think I have anything more left to add as you, Kavya, and Pallo have said it all.Big smile
I liked MNMG scene, especially Nanhi and Guru's reactions and wordless exchanges to MM's bickering. lol

@Mohan's momentary "staring" and the promise-- well first of all, Mohan wasn't staring at her in that stereotypical LOWE stare. He wasn't even staring at her in "awe," rather it seemed as if he was momentarily looking at her smiling at her daughter's victory after the loss they had suffered with Amar's case. May be I'm looking too much in to it. anyhow, Mohan looses his cool when Megha brings up Amar's case issue again and as Anu mentioned, he had already been steaming up with the phone issue. The promise bit was a bit childish, but it was handled well. lol again at N and G's reaction!

@MG scene at night--- Guru is no doubt the unconventional shrink to Mohan...and yes obviously his conscience! He sees right through him...and even completes his thoughts let alone sentences!LOL

@precap-- Clash of the MM! lol looking forward to Mohan's reaction to Megha taking over his desk and Megha's reaction to the workplace and the connection to that infamous article.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

good one AnuThumbs Up

for last episode i was very happy they are work together .so yesterday i am in chilling moodCool

but i have one que. today in my mind.

mr. pratik gave his card...megha ne read nahi kiya?
megha prabhat Laher mein kaise chali gai?she knows this is news papers exposed Amar?

anyways lovely episode...love MM argument love nanhi guru.

ans precap ...she already started work..becoz in her hand blue file ..when she came in office she has grey her own file.

poor mohan yaha offfice me uske khilaf itni khatarnaak saazish ho gaiLOL

Thanks, Laher :-)

LOL they wanted to set up a dramatic Mohan-Megha moment at the office that is why all these creative liberties of Megha not knowing which publishing house she's working in...now she will suddenly get zor ka jhatkaLOL...Bechara Mohan indeed...even before Megha starts working, the boss has already abandoned his star reporter...awwLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
girls what kind  of  fascinates are you talking about?Confused

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

btw, did anyone notice mohan's face when nanhi comes running to him after winning the trophy ... just look at the scene ... he hears the auto, turns around irritated at mrs vyas, nanhi comes running to him and his face softens  ... its not a smile, it just loses its irritated look and becomes warm ... just watch the scene ... fantastic, subtle acting ... such a change from the loud expression-less expressions that are the norm these days Yeah I did notice that and it was a lovely moment...there is always something very heartwarming about the way Mohan looks at Nanhi...his entire body language becomes warm and affectionate...she brings that out in him like no one else...which is why in the middle of the MM argument also, Nanhi was trying to soften him up by distracting him...only she has the ability to do that even if he's irritatedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeet

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

good one AnuThumbs Up

for last episode i was very happy they are work together .so yesterday i am in chilling moodCool

but i have one que. today in my mind.

mr. pratik gave his card...megha ne read nahi kiya?
megha prabhat Laher mein kaise chali gai?she knows this is news papers exposed Amar?

anyways lovely episode...love MM argument love nanhi guru.

ans precap ...she already started work..becoz in her hand blue file ..when she came in office she has grey her own file.

poor mohan yaha offfice me uske khilaf itni khatarnaak saazish ho gaiLOL

Thanks, Laher :-)

LOL they wanted to set up a dramatic Mohan-Megha moment at the office that is why all these creative liberties of Megha not knowing which publishing house she's working in...now she will suddenly get zor ka jhatkaLOL...Bechara Mohan indeed...even before Megha starts working, the boss has already abandoned his star reporter...awwLOL...

ye drama total filmy hein LOL Tum Tum ...but anyways i enjoy filmy moments alsoLOL

like mohan kuch bhi kare or guru i enjoy each and every moments Wink

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

No wonder why I wasn't able to find your post yesterday!LOL

Anyways, I don't think I have anything more left to add as you, Kavya, and Pallo have said it all.Big smile
I liked MNMG scene, especially Nanhi and Guru's reactions and wordless exchanges to MM's bickering. lol

@Mohan's momentary "staring" and the promise-- well first of all, Mohan wasn't staring at her in that stereotypical LOWE stare. He wasn't even staring at her in "awe," rather it seemed as if he was momentarily looking at her smiling at her daughter's victory after the loss they had suffered with Amar's case. LOL we've all analyzed this scene from so many angles, haan? I still think he just turned to look at her cuz Nanhi mentioned that her mother's poem was appreciated...it's like how you turn to look at someone in a group in the flow of a convo...the smile was for Nanhi's happiness and it went in the flow of turning to Megha...but when he turned to Megha, the smile faded out in that 'moment' so to speak cuz he was drawn to her smile of happiness in that brief moment like you said...and then he couldn't look away from that smile until Guru cleared his throat...I find that they are showing this nicely enough in a non-OTT manner...it's a sweet thought that what pulls Mohan in is seeing this family, these ppl HAPPY...it sort of starts with Nanhi and then continues on to Megha, Addu everyone...he's gradually falling for all of them...well he's already madly in love with Nanhi...the rest will ofcourse will be a long winding bumpy roadLOL

@MG scene at night--- Guru is no doubt the unconventional shrink to Mohan...and yes obviously his conscience! He sees right through him...and even completes his thoughts let alone sentences!LOL LOL there is  no limit to the roles that Guru plays in Mohan's life...Biwi, dost, cook, caretaker, punching bag, conscience and now shrink as you saidLOL...in the previous epi to Mohan even said to him, "Ab tu MUMMY ban raha hai"ROFL

Also forgot to mention that the AAP TUM was back in MM's argument today and that made me happy...that's one of my fav. quirks of their relationship...that they keep slipping in and out of the aap/tum...the initial bit was all TUMNE yeh and TUMNE woh and later on Mohan switches to aap LOL

Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Anu, I like the fact that they showed Mohan forming a relationship with nanhi before Megha. Nanhi is and will always be the foundation to MM's relationship, she's got to be! even Megha's given up on restricting Nanhi from Mohan 

Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.