Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
So I got to watching the epi pretty late...busy Friday...but I liked the epiSmile...barring the Renu crap ofcourse which I gladly forwarded...finally the story moved and set up things for the next phase so I'd say this Friday ended on a pretty promising note.

I was expecting Mohan to show up at the venue again but was surprised that he was just pacing uselessly outside Megha's houseConfusedLOL...so how many hours did he spend doing that? It was still daylight when he got back from the function so he could easily have gone back...but he ended up staying there till late in the evening blowing all his frustration on Guru waiting for Megha to come back? LOL a bit contrived...

So as expected, Megha didn't realize who she's going to work for...the boss got an idea though but didn't let that change his mind and happily invited her to his office for next day...so theory from yesterday is proven true...Mohan-Megha "TUM?" moment in the office as per the precapLOL

Anyways, so the actual MM argument seemed a bit stilted in bits but still a good scene overall...Guru and Nanhi giving each other 'what will we do with these two' looks in the background as MM bickered was amusingLOL...I saw some posts about the Mohan 'staring' bit...I guess it didn't jar me...I was expecting something far more OTT given what I was reading...lol...but it was ok...itna toh ab establish ho hi gaya hai that Mohan is drawn to Megha...these intermittent moments basically establish that point by showing him staring at her...but since he's not doing it in a random lovesick puppy way, I think it's credible enough...it's a slow evolution...and THE PROMISE...LOLL...seemed like an impulsive irritated move from Mohan...but ofcourse Megha is never one to back down from a challenge and so she accepts...and we get ready for Phase 2...you make a promise and then instantly are thrown in circumstances which will test that promise big timeLOL...

I liked the Mohan-Guru scene at night...Guru is so very much Mohan's CONSCIENCE and basically speaks out loud every thought that is going through Mohan's mind subconsciously...almost like he makes him FACE those thoughts...it bothers Mohan...that he only intends to do good but time and again 'sab gadbad ho jaata hai'...aww MohanLOL...I didn't even mind the de re na moment much...the tune was better used in that last portion especially when Mohan is watching her and then suddenly turns away as the promise voiceover plays in the BG.

Jeeji giving Megha a brighter looking sari and putting make-up on her for her first day at work...so sweet and Jeeji-like...love the positivity she brings in Megha's life and the way she pampers her.

And finally the end...which as expected sets things up for a Mohan-Megha showdown next week...pehle toh the "TUM?"...then Mohan realizing that his boss gave HIS desk to MEGHALOL...then having to work in the same office as her...Promise ki toh band baj jaayegiLOL

Good epi...only thing I'm wondering about now is when are they going to show Mohan following up on the Amar Vyas signature thing that Nanhi told him about...hope there is some progress on that front next week...the story has finally moved into it's next phase...let's see how this goes.

Edited by nureat01 - 02 March 2012 at 9:11pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLaekomas--Minks---Swetha-fatim30madhu_sridharbright_star89Meera_Ka_Mohanrusha4003i5hySongsOf_Silencepigbelly4myfeetserialwatcher16Smeera123MR21MoodyFoodieLadyMcbethsun-naaaaaaaaaNymeria-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 2nd: Of Promises & twists of destiny" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your analysis. 

Yesterday i have decided that mohan is in love with Megha (OK one may call it attraction and other such subtle names), but i would think he has fallen in love but cannot realise for some more time like it always happens. So now de re na will not bother me so much as it in wednesday episode. Now that their fighting mode is renewed by Mohan's talk of "Megha getting used to his help", no possibility of realisation soon. I felt he did purposefully hurt her ego by saying about help bit to make her accept the promise his style.

Mohan's table is given to megha. I don't like it neither will mohan. But this will bring about many conflict situations. So its OK. Karan, mohan's office colleague seemed too upset at Mohan's table being given to someone else. Is he office biwi of Mohan? 

I think progress reg. Amar's case may come only after holi. Maybe we will get weekend special episode after the colors holi special. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohan-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Thanks for your analysis. 

Yesterday i have decided that mohan is in love with Megha (OK one may call it attraction and other such subtle names), but i would think he has fallen in love but cannot realise for some more time like it always happens. So now de re na will not bother me so much as it in wednesday episode. Now that their fighting mode is renewed by Mohan's talk of "Megha getting used to his help", no possibility of realisation soon. I felt he did purposefully hurt her ego by saying about help bit to make her accept the promise his style.

Mohan's table is given to megha. I don't like it neither will mohan. But this will bring about many conflict situations. So its OK. Karan, mohan's office colleague seemed too upset at Mohan's table being given to someone else. Is he office biwi of Mohan? 

I think progress reg. Amar's case may come only after holi. Maybe we will get weekend special episode after the colors holi special. 

LOL no, Mohan is not in love with Megha yet...being drawn to her is certainly nowhere close to being in love...he doesn't act like a lovesick puppy...I wouldn't even call it a cliched attraction cuz he doesn't have THAT kind of look in his eyes either...it almost seems like he's fascinated by her but not in a 'hearts and roses' kind of way...something more earthy and intense...he's drawn towards her...that is honestly the only way I think I can describe it...maybe Jzee can elaborate this better.

Regarding that scene...he definitely said it to irritate her and get her back up defensively compelling her to accept the promise...it was kinda childish of him but then that is very much Mohan tooLOL

Realization? LOL...there is nothing to realize at this point...their relationship has to evolve through much more...this clash was inevitable with both of them working together...Mohan being drawn to Megha has nothing to do with realization...that is happening on a subconscious level...on a conscious level he will keep on clashing with her for a while...their personalities are built to rub each other the wrong way since day one.

LOLL@ Karan being Mohan's office biwiLOL

I'm hoping that Mohan starts some investigation about Amar next week only...when is Holi? Is it in mid-March?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLa-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetNymeriaLadyMcbeth-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I guess holi is on 8th march. Colors holi special progam is on 10th March. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Res..!!!Cool

- Edited -
Anu..!Hug
Fab episode analysis by u dear..!ClapHug

Loved this episode of Mohan - Nanhi - Megha to the Hilt..!!!Day Dreaming
MegHan scenes in episode and precap were simply awesome..!Heart

Anu.. me back with my demand for CAPS..!!!CoolApproveLOL
Can u pls. take CAPS of MN and MegHan from the episode,,, pls..Cry?

Edited by -Swetha- - 02 March 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I guess holi is on 8th march. Colors holi special progam is on 10th March. 

Oh ok...thanks for the info.

@Swetha: LOL thanks! I'll try to post caps :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

So I got to watching the epi pretty late...busy Friday...but I liked the epiSmile...barring the Renu crap ofcourse which I gladly forwarded...finally the story moved and set up things for the next phase so I'd say this Friday ended on a pretty promising note.

Yeah, story-wise, it made good progress. But it did not have the Friday high that we have had for the last couple of Fridays , no complaints thoughLOL

I was expecting Mohan to show up at the venue again but was surprised that he was just pacing uselessly outside Megha's houseConfusedLOL...so how many hours did he spend doing that? It was still daylight when he got back from the function so he could easily have gone back...but he ended up staying there till late in the evening blowing all his frustration on Guru waiting for Megha to come back? LOL a bit contrived...

Hmm yeah I was also wondering why Mohan didn't go back when could have done that, may be the school gates closing was the reason LOL

So as expected, Megha didn't realize who she's going to work for...the boss got an idea though but didn't let that change his mind and happily invited her to his office for next day...so theory from yesterday is proven true...Mohan-Megha "TUM?" moment in the office as per the precapLOL

I thought Mohan's boss knew she was his wife's friend before he offered her the job but  I was surprised when he learnt that afterwards.

Anyways, so the actual MM argument seemed a bit stilted in bits but still a good scene overall...Guru and Nanhi giving each other 'what will we do with these two' looks in the background as MM bickered was amusingLOL...I saw some posts about the Mohan 'staring' bit...I guess it didn't jar me...I was expecting something far more OTT given what I was reading...lol...but it was ok...itna toh ab establish ho hi gaya hai that Mohan is drawn to Megha...these intermittent moments basically establish that point by showing him staring at her...but since he's not doing it in a random lovesick puppy way, I think it's credible enough...it's a slow evolution...and THE PROMISE...LOLL...seemed like an impulsive irritated move from Mohan...but ofcourse Megha is never one to back down from a challenge and so she accepts...and we get ready for Phase 2...you make a promise and then instantly are thrown in circumstances which will test that promise big timeLOL...

Anu, you know how skeptical I usually am about Mohan's "stares" at this point , although I was not a fan of yesterday's stare I thought it was salvaged by Kunal's controlled, not overtly-intense stare and Guru's throat clearing LOL, so I was not put off by it really. But the fight and Mohan taunting Megha, is what I found a little sudden. It seemed a little inconsistent to me, Mohan is well aware of the fact that Megha is yet to forgive him for his article and so, he was shown not expecting her to thank him or show any reciprocation all this while. Why, then, did he taunt her for not thanking him yesterday? I can understand if it was that Mohan who had left Megha-Nanhi stranded in the park that day but the dynamic had changed after that , so Mohan expecting Megha to acknowledge , at this point, seemed a little jarring. I guess they just needed something to make Mohan-Megha fight and swear to not see each other eye to eye LOL and the "promise" was ermm LOL. The most amusing thing for me is Mohan-Megha WORKING in the same office from the very next morning after the pact and that too Megha occupying Mohan's desk, of all the desks there ROFL 

I liked the Mohan-Guru scene at night...Guru is so very much Mohan's CONSCIENCE and basically speaks out loud every thought that is going through Mohan's mind subconsciously...almost like he makes him FACE those thoughts...it bothers Mohan...that he only intends to do good but time and again 'sab gadbad ho jaata hai'...aww MohanLOL...I didn't even mind the de re na moment much...the tune was better used in that last portion especially when Mohan is watching her and then suddenly turns away as the promise voiceover plays in the BG.

Again, I have to agree with you here Anu. I too did not mind Mohan looking at Megha and then turning away, may be because it was not projected like a romantic moment, instead it looked more like a thought-provoking moment for Mohan for he was recollecting all the times he tried to help her but the outcome only ended up putting her in trouble.

Jeeji giving Megha a brighter looking sari and putting make-up on her for her first day at work...so sweet and Jeeji-like...love the positivity she brings in Megha's life and the way she pampers her.

I loved the bit where Jeeji was putting make-up on Megha and Nanhi says her mom is looking FAB, aww. And did I mention I like how toned down Megha's make up is, I really like that they don't put too much make up on her, just basic stuff and she looks really simple- her beauty truly lies in the simplicity Smile

And finally the end...which as expected sets things up for a Mohan-Megha showdown next week...pehle toh the "TUM?"...then Mohan realizing that his boss gave HIS desk to MEGHALOL...then having to work in the same office as her...Promise ki toh band baj jaayegiLOL

I am waiting for that too but I hope they don't go OTT with their fights! Something tells me the boss will be having a tough time because of this fight LOL

Good epi...only thing I'm wondering about now is when are they going to show Mohan following up on the Amar Vyas signature thing that Nanhi told him about...hope there is some progress on that front next week...the story has finally moved into it's next phase...let's see how this goes.

I was wondering about that too, I wouldn't expect Mohan to brush off and ignore Nanhi's observation so easily...

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 02 March 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pigbelly4myfeetNymeria-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Nice episode yesterday Smile...

Good that they started the episode on a very positive note, with Nanhi winning the competition and Megha managing to land a job. Contrary to what happened in her first interview, Megha impresses Mohan's boss as a MOTHER with talent and creativity.

The MMNG scene was good. Mohan staring at Megha, I felt, was more of an expression of amazement rather than attraction. Deep down, even he maybe considering Megha as a SUPERWOMAN, be it having staunch faith in her husband's innocence or helping her daughter win a competition. To me, this scene was more on the lines of that salute one, with a slight undercurrent of attraction. Over to NG, its funny how 'biwi' and 'woh' share a good understanding and I liked their attempts to diffuse the tension.

So, MM are back to their fighting self. The scene was good in the sense that, it started off on a funny note with the cell phone thing, took a serious turn when Mohan couldn't hold back his retort and Megha dragged in the Amar issue, and then back to funny again with the PROMISE bit. 

Regarding Amar's case, now that they work in the same place, I'm expecting Megha might become more aware of what Mohan is trying to do, as far as this case is concerned. To make Megha realize that Mohan was not entirely wrong in publishing the report on Amar, the best bet is to throw her in Mohan's working environment. 

What with the promise of a 'table' clash on Monday, the  workplace bonding between MM looks like an interesting prospect. Let's wait and watch. 

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 02 March 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Meera_Ka_Mohanpigbelly4myfeetNymeria-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.