Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thendral Promo For This Week
-Slap Special Week-

Edited by Tanu. - 02 March 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

preethatonysakthi89divya3forfun3shivani6sobeyspriyacacutepairrselviAnnaJaylakshklakshyamautumnsconcertoThendralfanThendral_USAcuriouscatGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanmini_00~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoCarynSue NairVani19karthi173--BimBim--anithuBakiSweetyGreenMissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral This Week Promo - 05/03 to 09/03" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for th promo upload...Big smile

Hahahaha... promo is slap special indeedLOLLOL

Mohan slapping CPClap... Bhuv strangling PadmaClap... Thulz slapping BhuvStarStarStar... omg...

TA is totally shocked at Thulz slapLOLLOL... hahaha... First he was scared of seeing T giving kuthuvizhaku treatment to vel... next he witnessed this slap..Tongue Good he patched up with Thulz before itself ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bhuv coming to MM house and strangling PadmaROFLROFLROFL...Rofl... Need to see MM reaction... Sigh Paati is not there I think..Confused

So fast they linked Bhuv with thulz ClapClap

Very fast paced promo...wowow... should be quiet intresting...Wink

Edited by Pearl27 - 02 March 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshkcutepairpriyacasobeysshivani6jinjuGayashrimala_15autumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamTTfanGiselshubbaShemmoanithuNixkiekarthi173--aarthi--MissArshi-

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
OMG...i was shocked after seeing promoShocked...didn't expect T getting linked with Buwana this fastShocked...What a slap to Buwana AuntyShocked...best slap everDead...more than Buwana, Mr.TA is shocked at seeing T slappingROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

forfun3sobeyspriyacacutepairlakshkshivani6jinjuautumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmokarthi173anithu

sobeys

Groupbie

sobeys

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Wow I love this week promo it's action packed and looks very interesting I watched over and over just to see those slaps!! Wow only if Thuls gave it GW she would have learned a long time ago not mess with her !!ROFL look at TA face he seems so surprised and shocked to see Thulasi in action!! Wow CT linked T and B story together really fast well it's going to be crazy week and thank god TA /T are together again!! Can't wait for Mondays episode !!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacacutepairlakshkshivani6jinjuautumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkieShemmokarthi173anithu

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks tanu baby for the promo...Big smile...Promo na this thaan promo...ClapStarLOL

First thing to make the day bright...slaps for all deserved ones...ROFL..How sad GW/SQ not in list...soon shd be added too...Tongue..

TA surprising T - Shock of Padma  > Shock of T
T slapping B - TA's shock > B's Shock...
TA would adaki vaasichufy with T ...ROFL...

Best ever reaction - T dragging TA...she thought he might faint or ask sorry to Bhu...ROFLROFL...poor TA...rofl...i never thought i will tell poor TA for such a situation...ROFLROFL

Men na - kuthu vilaku...Women na - Slaps...T's super weapon...Tongue
TA might think, nalla velai MM did not give any seer to T, kuthu vilaku might have come, and what would have been my nilamai when i was rude to her...D'oh- ROFLROFLROFL

Mohan, slapping CP...T slapping Bhu...
Will Bhuvana now tell to CP - "Haiya sweety...now also u are like me nu...both of us got slaps "nu...ROFLROFLROFL...or Prabha should tell them...Tongue

SIgh, MM/Pati not there...Bhu might got opposite effect...Padma might did that to Bhu, or even got scared that MM would run behind Bhu...

Now, my question here is...more that T getting linked to Bhu...Padma/M/Kalyani track seem to move forward now...I wonder if loser Padma will think why Mohan had to help deepa or otherwise will get to know why Mohan slapped CP for Kalyani/Deepa...
Now everyone including T/TA/P/MM would be curious to know about Mohan;s act...lets see...Quiet interesting...
Had T given this slap to Lav/Psycho quiet earlier,  things might not have turned this worst...anyways all is for good...a well deserved slap for B from a well deserved person (T)...ClapStar...Thank u CTs for the wonderful treat...

Edited by shubba - 02 March 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacasobeyscutepairAnnaJaylakshkshivani6thendralfan007jinjuThendralfanautumnsconcertoThendral_USAGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.CarynNixkieShemmoanithukarthi173

lakshk

Groupbie

lakshk

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the "super fast promo" super fast.
Wow!!! Thendral is turning into Puyal!!!! So many slappings and stranglings!!!
Super speed!!! Padma Amma ku aappu !! Bhuv Aunty ku aappu!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

forfun3cutepairsobeysshivani6jinjuThendralfanautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.NixkieShemmoanithukarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshk

Thanks for posting the "super fast promo" super fast.
Wow!!! Thendral is turning into Puyal!!!! So many slappings and stranglings!!!
Super speed!!! Padma Amma ku aappu !! Bhuv Aunty ku aappu!!!

MM might be the happiest person now, after hearing this...ROFL...Both my wives got super treatment..."Ennala mudiyathatha someone did nu.." ROFLROFL...when will he get to know about Bhu...Day Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacacutepairsobeyslakshkshivani6jinjuThendral_USAautumnsconcertoThendralfanTTfanvjayamPearl.NixkieShemmokarthi173anithu

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Seems like it is Deepa's head which is rolling due to CP a.k.a. Sooruthi's antics Angry.

I do not condone any violence (be it male/female, female/female or male/male)...however Thuls's slap was totally out of the blue. Her seeming defense of (probably) Deepa is applaud able...but I hope she doesn't buy herself a TC for her impulsive actions Confused. I for one, like this new and improved  Cool Thuls! 

Even TA was quite shocked to see Shocked Thuls give that slap to Bhuv LOL (probably wondering how he escaped the same treatmentROFL). Hopefully Prabha & Dr.Lax will get involved and turn the tide in Deepa and Thulasi's favorDay Dreaming. Mohan and CP scene = unnecessary. He is buying trouble (first with Thuls, then GW & now CP); he should learn to not be impulsive Angry.

Poor Deepa's dad! Cry Already his wife is waiting for an opportunity to pack Deepa of into married life...this incident will only add fuel to her fire. Confused

Well, I'll be getting ready for GW versus GW fightParty...(I only wish TA's mother would join as well Day Dreaming)...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyscutepairpriyacalakshkshivani6jinjuThendral_USAThendralfanvjayamTTfanswash2shubbaPearl.NixkieShemmokarthi173anithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top