Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 171

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update sweets Clap

Edited by BarunForever - 07 March 2012 at 12:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 91)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
beautiful part 18

ssr565

ssr565

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
love it

mayabegum

IF-Dazzler

mayabegum

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
very nice, pm me soon when you've uploaded part19 too :D

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Part 19 - Make Love To Me

Arnav was desperate to convince Khushi of his love for her...and convince HER of her feelings for him...
The woman absolutely pushed his limits of restraint today…and he'd never been happier in his frustration. He couldn't get enough of her...he kissed her insanely...

Khushi felt herself being lost in Arnav...everything was blurry...all she felt were his hands touching her...all she heard was his desperate groans that were half-snarl and all possessive male. 

She wanted to hate him...her emotions were stripped raw...but the feelings he was bringing to life in her were taking over...she became overwhelmed and started to cry...

Arnav felt her body slump slightly and slowed the kiss to painfully slow...when he looked at her his heart stopped...Arnav saw tears dripping from her eyes...He tenderly swiped them away.

"Khushi? Sweetheart..."

She bit her trembling lip, turning her head away.

"Look at me."

When she didn't respond, he repeated, "Look at me," more sharply.

Those breathtaking eyes connected with his, even as she blinked back tears.

"God. Khushi Don't cry. Talk to me."

"I...I...can't..."

"Can't what..."

"I can't be with you..."

Arnav felt like he was being strangled...he desperately tried to keep breathing...

"my family want us divorced...Anjaliji will be heartbroken..."

"Di already knows."

Khushi became acutely alert. "WHAT!?"

"I told everyone, just before coming to find you in the kitchen..."

"oh my God! Is she..."

"She's fine..."

"fine!?"

"She said that she sensed something was wrong...but I'm not talking about anyone else...tonight is about you and me only..."

"But it's NOT! Don't you realize that!? All the tension and all the turmoil will return between the families...my family will disown me again...I can't do it..." She burst into tears clutching his shirt in despair...

"I am NOT going to give up on us Khushi...NOT HAPPENING. Do you understand?!" He moved over her till he was fully on top of her...She made no move to stop him...

"Khushi...do you realize that you have feelings for me...?"

Arnav waited...holding his breath...

"I...I..."

"Yes or no Khushi..."

She closed her eyes tight...saying quietly..."Yes..."

Arnav let out a nervous breath...his heart was thudding... his hopes rising...

"Khushi...I love you...more than you will ever be able to understand...do you love me? Even a little?"

His voice made Khushi open her eyes...he sounded different, like a lover, like a friend, like a husband..."Do I love him?" she thought to herself..."Yes..."

He didn't have to hear her say the words...he saw it in her eyes...she still loved him...his heart was now intoxicated with joy...

As his eyes held hers, desire started flaring...he quietly said..."I am in love with you khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..."

A whisper apart, Arnav let his mouth sink into hers. 
He teased, tempted, nibbled, drawing out the kiss until Khushi shook with need. 
The moment was as erotic as it was familiar. 
Her hands began to wander over his jaw, cheeks, temple and forehead. 
She raked her fingers through his hair. 
Arnav gently bit at her mouth, dipping his tongue between her parted lips and slicking it across her teeth. When she opened wider, he dove in, offering her unbridled, reckless passion. 
A satisfied groan rumbled from Arnav's throat, he touched, stroked and rubbed against his wife until they were both panting. 
Frantic. 
Aroused.

Khushi let herself go...she was now getting giddy, feeling freer than she had in ages...

Arnav had to have her...
He had to show her how much he loved her...

He withdrew, drinking her in...she was stunning...her hair all messed up, her lips red from kissing, her head tossing from side to side trying to catch and release passion...

"Khushi...I want you...so desperately..."

Khushi pushed him gently off her...Arnav unwillingly let her go...She stood up slowly...

"Khushi?"

Khushi started unravelling her saree...Arnav could hardly breathe at the breathtaking woman before him...He was speechless as her petticoat slid to the floor...his every nerve exploded as her Choli left her bare chest, exposing her full breasts...

Arnav was hypnotized at her beauty and innocence...his eyes searched hers...

"Make love to me Arnavji..."

Her words were his undoing...something snapped in him...his heart and soul detonated...he jumped up off the bed standing in front of her...

"Khushi...I...I..."

She started undoing his shirt...running her hands over his bare shoulders, his shirt dropped to the floor...She slid her hand over his heart...feeling it pumping fast...

"I want this..." Khushi said softly...

"Are...are you sure...?" Arnav said in shock...his hands hadn't moved to touch her...too afraid that as soon as he did the picture before him would disappear...

"Yes Arnavji... I don't know what will happen when we leave this room...i don't know how my family will react...but i'm sure of how i feel right now...I...I love you..."

Arnav had tears flowing down his cheeks, and his voice broke as he said...

"Khushi...i love you...i love you more than my life..."

"please make love to me...i want you to be my first and only..."

Arnav was shuddering with emotion...

Khushi trailed her hands around his neck..."please...tonight may be all we have..."

Arnav quickly grabbed her and pressed her against him...his whole body savoring the feel of her bare skin against his...

"NO! Khushi tonight will be the start...i promise...you and i...we're forever..."

And with that, He began to kiss her in that bone-melting way of his. Khushi slid her hands up his strong arms and into his hair. She concentrated on the feel of his silky tongue in her mouth. The glide of his rougher skin...

He backed her up—each kiss, each caress moving them toward the bed. She felt the edge of the mattress against the back of her knees and suddenly she was falling.

"I've got you, don't worry," he whispered as his hands gently lowered her to the bed.

"Please," she whispered back, unable to tell him exactly what she wanted.

Arnav knew it was her first time...and he had to take it slow, but his heart was speeding, racing ...he was almost in denial that this was happening...his dream was becoming reality...

Next part will be on my blog...full of delicious hot stuff :D
please comment and like!!! 

The following 193 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesJANNAVsimron...dpurvakrishna.radhagauribhavanigunameerhatoorjakk10anonymous1906nightangel_menaim.aSam2Kannycappacuinosayori91malinimvijayreddy1021shobz21nimkosweetfairy007athirumaebanerjeenada_amagyc88xyzw231K.K.MonsterJeeti1arunr191288apoorva12sharmakpk1002xxSassyxxBigVeerFanPinkionlyLovely_Divaixi-shajKaval05shivani15lmathew77BadtameeezsrmirjiA...Dazlingdivyamaloseouiouith9290860623unna_178lollipop4uamitasailymaryk_09roseycheekrandom94serina087chupachupwinchfireChocoBloc_12anusha.nushicebrakeravakil10sruthirishiKhuarvthe_breezeinluvwivARHIArchu61hatathbristiMyPrinceBarunshwetaptdisha7gkoolansSweetSophielovekkgHunnybunny3esha108meet.leo.18arshi10arshiadeena_89dorindakatetokyoLIONHEARTArshi94TRND86funwe23Denaidtmowla12345abcdefgthiyamappyTeriGalliyan.sessypink.lotusnirbasitosini1234Arshi1195roldcBlondiexzySAM32rockinggirl5luckylucky1anarshiaashshhsArhiIPKKNDshagun-rocksPiya.Dblah_blah3medha16rashgirl000ipkkndanksaarah96prerna31sRozy77hemvbmirnaliniarathyvrzobshehilla8suadvanibushrayoubasketvikadesigirlsweetnonikptlPrettychocoeyelove_kukineha2005lakshyaNkthappybrarshypersondevishreesweetygirl289staroneserialsRazz22Aliya_hzsnprincess84Bunny_Bearsharneil92smileyhug7679Lily2011littlemoiindy12devsumN0306Olive_RosepurplekidElectric_BuBBleaycma98Jammy-shagun05anjale-FarwiiDobaara-emistryaleena.1884-zozo-namedxsnoopy84samia19laksh65Yellow.--BSI-FaNaTic--CDlovemeenaluma-BaRul-ParAz-zafisalsaly-kitzdoll-shonagudiaShiningStar18sanu3108kvarsharupzloveu.vrshn._Jyothi_sarra0-Zara-nehakapoor7malluangeldazzling_gloryshybabeprettyasjenprerna1ShafooGoGreenmchoprakeenu_kkmandy15tinselLyssaPieThe007ShivanirukuswasthikaASR6262_sree_IsleOfCapridobrevagasmsprincessunaradumas

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
That was awesomely well written! Love your story telling ability Big smile
Update the next part soon!

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
One thing to say update quickly

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved all love how he is trying to sett thing straight thanks for the

Post Reply New Post

Go to top