Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 171

bakula_gandhi

Goldie

bakula_gandhi

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Arnac manages to trick khushi each time with his challenge
please continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 73)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
wow this is getting betta do continue... gr8 update indeed...

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Plzz update quickly

Suchi.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi.R

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
wow.. this is getting more interesting with each part.. please continue soon

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
simply brilliant

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Part 15 - The Ninth Challenge

Khushi started to get up off the bed...

"What are you doing?"

"getting up..."

"don't you move...the next challenge is this..." and he walked to the other side of the bed...he started removing his tie...

Khushi stomach was flipping...

He unbuttoned his collar...

"Aarr..Arrnnavjjii...what are you..."

His half smile appeared as he sat down on the bed..."Lay down..."

"what...what!?"

"Shhh, nothing is going to happen...yet..."

She began to protest but Arnav's look was reminding her of the challenge...

Khushi shifted and laid down fully on the bed...

"move closer..."

She inched over...

Arnav laid down flat next to her...

Khushi sensed that he'd reach for her hand so she quickly brought her hands up to her rest on her tummy...Khushi was acutely aware of how close he was to her again...

What Arnav did next almost made her jump in her skin...

He swung round, leaning on his side...he was so close that his chest was up against her...

Khushi lay as still as a statue...making Arnav even more determined...

He propped himself up on one arm...Looking down at her...laying so close to him..."I must be some sort of saint...all this selfcontrol..." he thought to himself...

"tell me exactly what is on your mind right now...what are you thinking..." He leaned down closer...his face coming closer to hers..."What runs through your mind when i'm this close to you..."

Khushi slowly turned and eyes fixed onto his...he was so close...

"Khushi..."

Still she just stared...which made him grin at how unaware she was...

"Khushi...sweetheart..."

"huh?"

"what's going through your mind when i'm this close...close enough to kiss you...to touch you..."

Khushi's heart was going crazy now...

"close enough to make love to you..."

"uhhh...i...my heart is..." she took a shaky breath in..."it's...uh..."

Still leaning on his arm, he lifted his free arm and started running his fingers along her soft cheek...
Down her long, slender throat...
He felt her taut skin tremble at his touch...
The between her full breasts...
He heard a small whimper escape...
Then over her ribs and finally rested his hand on hers...

"Khushi..." he was pressing his hand to hers...which made Khushi realize where here hands were...oh her stomach...her tummy was now flipping with butterflies...

"are you going to answer me..."

He leaned in closer and kissed her forehead letting his lips linger for a few seconds...

Khushi's breathing was speeding up fast...and his desire for her was becoming monumentally difficult to control...he saw that her eyes had closed and he leaned in again...

He sank his teeth into the curve of her shoulder and her whole body shuddered.

His warm mouth left a trail of kisses up her neck and his breath stirred her hair, making her shiver.

Her  body's automatic response was to arch her neck...giving his lips more soft skin to explore...he kissed , licked and nipped up her neck again...kissing her chin...kissing the corner of her mouth...

Finally his lips were millimetres away from hers..."Khushi...i asked you a question...what  do you think of when i'm this close to you..."

He moved his hand off hers and completely around her waist, bringing his torso almost completely on top of her...this made her eyes open, immediately hooking onto his...

"I...I can't think..."

"Good."

Arnav instantly slammed his mouth against hers, kissing her madly...

His raw domination and power was sucking her in like a drug...and when his tongue penetrated her mouth, she felt electrocuted...her arms flew up around his neck pulling him closer...

Khushi couldn't think...

She could hardly breathe...

Her body was responding to his every advance...

Her heart was beating furiously in her chest...

All she could feel was the sheer magnification of her husbands love and need for her...she could feel the warmth from his chest on hers...she felt his strong hand gripping her around her waist...

She felt restless...like she had to do something but she didn't know what...but the second his tongue darted in her mouth her hands had a mind of their own...they automatically climbed up to wrap about his neck...

Their passionate kiss increased and decreased...
Became desperate and became lazy...

Arnav was now softly nibbling and licking her deliciously sweet mouth, leaving tiny love bites on her lips. Drawing the scent and the taste of her down his throat and into his lungs like food and air...

As his mouth unhurriedly parted from hers he whispered..."I love you Khushi, please come back to me..."

The following 236 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonpinklilliessvahc123simron...maryam_zJANNAVdpurvakrishna.swati2011radhagauriBob123sanjana_kapoorrithuparnabhavanigunaoorjaanonymous1906naim.akhushishaikhnikkirox11ankitakhinvasarspiceangelsunshineswirlrashmi.pinkysayori91malinimarshidreamvijayreddy1021sunshaeyspnkskellyjames826arpitasennoureen.shahcute_arshiathirumaMayilarkhushi1xyzw231magyc88merry777nada_aJeeti1arunr191288Arima47lineteobegumanamika00xxSassyxxjanetdennisBigVeerFanmalfoytrendyfriendsanum ghourifarhacassimPinkionlyLovely_Divasrmirjilankaneiliyafatimasunshine33Add1239290860623ruchshahmohit_rockstarlollipop4uunna_178DazlingdivyaLivetopartySindhuBanusha.nushwinchfireChocoBloc_12serina087Gurpreet1991spongebobchicksruthirishirandom94tasmineangel26714Chezzie13os112801inluvwivARHIA.ShehzadAholictinkerbelnia252SweetSophieHunnybunny3pyrarkhsweetumeetmcguinessgkoolansArnavarmaandisha7esha108TRND86funwe23TheDreamyKidLIONHEARTjtammareddyarshi10arshitmowlaArshi94rizibCreatiwittyanjubuadorindakatetokyonadiabenpunya25Denaidthiyamappykaty185sageflower7spillabeauty14rakenduvadanaarshisireeBlondiexzychemistry9sini1234luckylucky1arniepervaizaashshhssessypink.lotusashishjaorerockinggirl5GoldenEyesroldcsaiqa4evaApples94shagun-rocksanarshikarismaasumiprerna31snoreenPsychedelicsukriWittyKittyblah_blah3hemvbmirnalinivikadesigirlRichie-Richilla8DEE2803bakula_gandhibushrayousuadvanisweetnonidhrashteePrettychoco90Cythereajazmeenhappybrar9staroneserialsRazz22sweetygirl28Rozy77Ishii99littlemoiLily2011sharneil92smileyhug7679Bunny_Bearnizrythplease6N0306purplekid-FarwiiDobaara-siamesecatElectric_BuBBleaycma98devishreeanjaletanviakinjalcp87Jammy-Divyahetaleena.1884bs1224sana11snoopy84samia19namedxB.S.I_Love_Youlaksh65salsaly-kitzdoll-farheen75molten_lavaJennyAvnizafi-BaRul-ParAz---BSI-FaNaTic--smitarSanzBarbie_Jyothi_sarra0CDlovemeenalumaYellow.kvarshaShiningStar18rupzloveu-HoneyBoo-.vrshn.janu1610dazzling_gloryprettyasjenswetha10jeb1prerna1ShafooGoGreenmchopraArhimaniackeenu_kkmandy15HansaNtinselSuchi.RLyssaPieDivya1503.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivani...shruti...ASR6262jas0308_sree_IPK..JennyCool_BubblesIsleOfCapriprincessunaradumas-Spirited-

--BSI-FaNaTic--

IF-Rockerz

--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
wow very hot gr8 update Smile loved it Thumbs Up

Edited by BarunForever - 06 March 2012 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi-

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged