Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 171

parilovestv

parilovestv

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
loved it, it was awesome Smile especially the dailouge wer arnav says that

"hmmm, interesting...you call me Mr. Raizada when you want to prove a point, but call me Arnavji when you want to weaken my resolve...well...it always works..."

and the 1 of eating 10 jalebees... ty for the pm pl do so again Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 71)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-kitzdoll-

IF-Rockerz

-kitzdoll-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i tink i jus might go craaazy b4  they finish all their challenges r over..thnx 4da pm

jazmeen

IF-Dazzler

jazmeen

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
loved all the parts couldnt commented as i read half of them in the afternoon bfr i went to work lol i was getting late and still kept reading it until my sis came and reminded me i should b getting ready.  so now finally m finised all 13 parts loved all the parts poor khushi lol why does she has to behave all i dont bak away and stuff lol looks like thy are evn gonna make love in one of the challeange lmao

thank you for all the pms love

jazmeen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKitty

shagun-rocks

Goldie

shagun-rocks

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i knew she wouldn't back out!!...luved the flustered arnav...WinkWinkWink...looking forward 2 d next 'challenge'!!!...u know my dirty brain is already on the overdrive!!!...LOLLOLLOLLOL...thanks a ton 4 d pm though...do update soon...luv ya...TongueTongue

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Part 14 - The Eighth Challenge

"That's six...four more to go..." Arnav said smiling

"I can't eat anymore...i'll explode..."

"The challenge was for ten...come on...I'm sure i've seen you eat almost a thousand jalebi before...can't you even compete with yourself?"

"Look, i haven't eaten recently and my stomach is trying to get used to it again..."

"ten. That's the challenge..."

Khushi looked up at him nervously..."The LAST challenge?" she said hopefully...

Arnav  stood up from the bed slowly and gave her a burning hot look...grinning slightly he said..."Did I say it was the last challenge?"

Khushi gulped and started her 7th Jalebi..."ugh..." she groaned quietly

Arnav stood back from the bed smiling..."You look gorgeous on my bed..."

Khushi was so glad that she swallowed before he said that because if she had ANY jalebi in her mouth she would have choked on it for sure...her eyes shot up in shock as what he just said...and anger started flaring in her eyes again...she stuffed her mouth with another jalebi...chewing it brutally...

She straightened, her eyes burning with rage..."well it sure as hell beats the hard tiles by the poolside!"

She stung Arnav's heart with her words...She saw him flinch back at the memory..."I had no right to do that...i can't believe i did...i mean...i felt...i thought...there's no excuse Khushi...I'm so sorry..."

Khushi saw that he was truly repentant...her heart softened towards him, but her mind was still livid..."sorry...you're sorry..." Khushi looked away...and devoured another Jalebi...

Arnav knelt down by the bed..."Khushi...I hate myself so much for what i did to you...i know i was angry, i know there was a misunderstanding, but there is still no excuse for what i did...if it would work, i would keep saying sorry day and night...but when you left it became obvious that any apology wasn't going to work...that's why i decided to SHOW you how i feel about you..."

Khushi saw his eyes drowning with sincerity... He was trying so hard..."but is it enough..." She thought...

"the day you left...when i saw you walking out...i was on my knees, in tears, begging you to forgive me and stay...but i had not SHOWN you that i had changed...not SHOWN you that i was don't just ACTING...we are alone right now...no one is watching...and i'm showing my love to you...not because someone is watching, but because I truly love you."

The words of his heart were now pouring from his mouth...  

"I feel whole with you. Before I kept the two halves of myself separated. But when I'm with you, I'm a whole man. I'm the man I want to be. I'm the man I was meant to be. You are everything I've ever wanted in a woman but thought I'd never find. And i was totally unfair, unreasonable, and rude to you...i love you. I love you...please give me another chance..."

Arnav saw her listening to every word he said...and all that time she had been stuffing Jalebi in her mouth...

He smiled slightly..."uh...Khushi?"

"mmm?"

"i only said 10..."

"huh?"

His eyes motioned towards the plate of jalebi...

She looked down and gasped in shock...

There was 1 left...

"now that's my Khushi..." Arnav said proudly...

Her eyes rose up looking at his earnest face..."oh so i'm YOUR Khushi..."

"Whether you like it or not...you always will be..."

"ugh, i feel full..."

"good...I feel better knowing you've eaten..."

"it's been almost 2 hours now...i'm sure everyone is wondering..."

"Let them wonder...we're not done yet..."

"but Arnavji..."

"Next Challenge Khushi..."

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonpinklilliesJANNAVsimron...dpurvakrishna.kartheenarayanaManeetaddictradhagauriBob123monmon_osmallysanjana_kapoorrithuparnabhavanigunamissinvisibleiheartARNAVArhiLuveroorjambobby2011anonymous1906nightangel_menikkirox11cappacuinospiceangelsunshineswirlarshidreamvijayreddy1021sunshaeyspnkskellyjames826nimkomythrayeprachi.kajenathirumaMayilmerry777magyc88xyzw231K.K.Monsterarunr191288shameshameArima47lineteobegumxxSassyxxjanetdennisns2095farhacassimBigVeerFanmalfoyDee-Badtameeezeiliyafatimalankansrmirjilmathew77nidhu18unna_178sunshine33mohit_rockstarlollipop4uruchshah9290860623nanz_2211Add123Gurpreet1991LivetopartyspongebobchickwinchfireSindhuBanusha.nushJosupraChocoBloc_12sruthirishitasmineChezzie13inluvwivARHIArchu61tinkerbelArnavarmaanSweetSophiemeet.leo.18Hunnybunny3TRND86funwe23tmowlaLIONHEARTArshi94adeena_89arshi10arshioceansseatokyorizibdorindakateCreatiwittyanjubuathiyamappykaty185Divyahetbeauty14madhusquareSAM32spillaBlondiexzychemistry9sini1234sessypink.lotusashishjaoreArshi1195GoldenEyesroldcrockinggirl5lovespellsaiqa4evaaashshhsanarshikarismaasumiPiya.Drenee27prerna31sblah_blah3Glimmernoreenrashgirl000WittyKittyPsychedelicmirnaliniRozy77hemvbsuadvaniParamjitdhrashteevikadesigirlbakula_gandhiRichie-Richilla8DEE2803bushrayouSunriseGreenhappybrarCythereajazmeenKC294sweetygirl28Ishii999staroneserialsdevishreesharneil92littlemoiLily2011N0306devsumsmileyhug7679aycma98Electric_BuBBle-FarwiiDobaara-anjaleaarrsshhiiJammy-tanviashagun05aleena.1884sana11Skiransnoopy84B.S.I_Love_You-zozo-molten_lavasalsaly-kitzdoll-zaniaxChocoangellaksh65CDlovemeenalumaYellow._Jyothi_sarra0--BSI-FaNaTic--JennyAvnizafi-BaRul-ParAz-priasweetsmitarSanzBarbie-HoneyBoo-rupzloveu-Zara-lara3110.vrshn.kvarshaShiningStar18dazzling_gloryalicia212Shafooprerna1mchopraprettyasjenjeb1tinselkeenu_kkArhimaniacAngelicDesiresSuchi.RLyssaPieDivya1503.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivani...shruti...jas0308IPK..Jenny_sree_IsleOfCapriprincessunaradumas.-Nikki-.

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
last few parts were amazin loved them !!
conti soon

srilu_123

IF-Rockerz

srilu_123

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hai

awesomeShocked

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
mannn! this is getting better. loved khushi's comment about the floor. arnav deserved that
xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top