Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 171

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
brilliantly wriiten
xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
sorry it's only short...

Part 2

"I can't. I can't let her go!"

Arnav took fast strides to the kitchen where he saw Payal making jalebi...Khushi was sitting down telling her how to make it...

"Khushi?"

Khushi stood fast  and her head rushed...Arnav saw this and ran forward as she fell against his chest...

She looked up at him  willing herself to push away, but had no strength...

"Khushi? Are you okay?" Arnav never took his eyes off her...

"I'm fine. I just need some air... Please excuse me jiji..." and Khushi walked to the poolside...

Payal saw Arnav start to follow..."Arnavji...please, please be gentle with her...she's not well at all..."

Arnav nodded and followed Khushi outside...he closed in on where she was standing..."Khushi?"

"Please leave me Arnavji. There is no more to say between us."

Arnav stood in front of her and held her gaze..."there is more to say from my side...Khushi i'm dying here. I can't live, i can't breathe...I need you..."

"Sure, you need me when you realize you're wrong...you need me when you realize i'm innocent..."

"I. AM. SO. SORRY. I am begging you to forgive me! I know what i did! I know! I was wrong!"

"i can't forget...i can't forgive you."

Arnav was now on his knees before Khushi bunching her saree in his hands..."Khushi, i need you...i need you in my life! I am so in love with you...You are still my wife...i don't want this to end...please Khushi"

Khushi wanted to thrash him and comfort him at the same time...

"you said 6 months. You said i WASN'T your wife. You said i disgusted you. You said you hated me!...you got your way then...and now you want your way again...well enough! I hate you!"

She turned to walk away...Arnav stood up abruptly and ran in front of her..."Khushi," he voice strained to come out, being choked back by tears..."Khushi...i know what i said...i was angry, and i never should have said it...i am totally ashamed...but Khushi, I love you...i wanted to tell you that for months...but...please...please don't leave...i can't live without you..."

Tears were now blurring Khushi's vision...

"Do you know how long I dreamt of my perfect Shaddi...? Do you know how many dreams i had? About the perfect man for me? About how i would be treated!? I slept OUTSIDE! OUTSIDE ARNAVJI!"

"i will never forgive myself for doing that to you...i'm so so sorry Khushi...i'm pleading with you to forgive me...i can't breathe without you..."

"Stop it! I don't want to hear anymore..."

"I'm sorry, I love you..."

"Stop..." Khushi stepped back feeling dizzy...

"Khushi???" he said reaching out for her...

"don't touch me..." She said barely audible...

He saw her stumbling about to fall and reached out to catch her...

"Khushi...i'm sorry! Are you okay? Talk to me..."

"Arnavji...I ...I..."

And she collapsed in his arms...

He held her close staring at her in disbelief...he did this. He had finally broken her...

He began walking to his room to lay her on the bed when she started waking up in his arms...

Arnav froze.

Khushi looked up at him...

Time stood still as all thoughts evaporated...

He could see it in her eyes that she still had feelings for him...she looked at him with the same eyes that held so much innocence and yet so mach spark...and he'd be dammed if he let her go again...

Khushi was jolted out of her daze when she heard Payal call out..."Khushi?"

Khushi started to kick about telling Arnav to put her down...he held her firmly and walked to his room...

He put her on his bed and knowing that his bedroom door was already locked walked to lock the poolside doors and draw the curtains...

He took a deep breath, turning to see a stunned Khushi sitting on his bed...she opened her mouth to say something but was still completely taken aback by his primal attitude...he was concerned but then thought to himself..."what i plan to do would probably make her pretty damn speechless anyway..."

I don't know, should i keep going?Smile

and please check out my current FF: I Feel Nothing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2793582

Edited by Desi- - 03 March 2012 at 6:34am

The following 265 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbertpinklilliessimron...laila889krishna.vani0391ritzhhereManeetaddictradhagaurimrs.asrrithuparna--Anusha--bhavanigunaGk1979123sanjana_kapoorkarthimanshubhamwalia0sweety3773kk10anonymous1906imsaal786naveena97nikkirox11spiceangelsunshineswirltomchi94daydreamprachi.kajencute_arshiMayilArshinmemerry777Nakita19shine...1423contact.remyaThe-kiddoJeeti1lovingangelReeshAxymanamika00xxSassyxxmjsheen43gagsyjanetdennismistletoe22farhacassimamitasailyDEE2803partyprincess16sunshine33aminakhanMySarununna_178lmathew77lankansrmirjirachanarocknrthyaVeritaserumTheNikil1diyachillpallavisarkarsakadafi..Ananya..piyushirsshreeDazlingdivyachandarani1Add123anusha.nushCrazySaRunianspongebobchicklondon_dollrosalinda92winchfireChocoBloc_12icebrakernainac01random94sruthirishiDevilwaysChezzie13the_breezealisowjPeoniaSNR7inluvwivARHImalidesisoaps05lOVENIHunnybunny3ddee1001rizibdorindakatesinhastmowlaLIONHEARTArshi94iamtopperoceansseaTRND86radhadatta2012sabrunAplihshala4meSpoonaithiyamappyDenaidtikarshibeauty14SAM32megh.arhiDivyahetsessypink.lotusashishjaoreBlondiexzychemistry9madhusquarejessjazzspillarockinggirl5SaNaYa_4EvEraashshhsSarikaa97GoldenEyes-Siaa-arniepervaizmultifacetedArshiRaigupthaApples94starplus31shagun-rocksasumikarismarenee27prerna31sDew_dropsPiya.Dblah_blah3FlamingsOfLovenilmirashgirl000meghnasseabeautymeem17vidya.sanjaycrazy44HADmishtithelondon12345mirnaliniteri_susanbushrayoucpervaizvikadesigirlParamjitJasleenpkapsRozy77rina25hemvbayshranRichie-Richzobshehilla8YPNHK_kiFANno.1lazylad8-FauZiRazz22Ishii99bluedreamz953sparikhravenheartamrit23shiv-gauri4evaPrettychocoeyeneha2005lakshyaNktSunriseGreenshyperson9staroneserialssweetygirl28sharneil92smileyhug7679Lyraa99Bunny_BearLily2011TANVI_SEXYlittlemoisamkoindy12nizrythAparameghaparu_roxOlive_Rosepurplekid-FarwiiDobaara-aycma98khushboo1234IronButterflyFleur_de_Lisanjalealeena.1884207shikhasana11snoopy84B.S.I_Love_Youhira_arnielaksh65bhaktiiisalsalyfarheen75molten_lavapriasweetYellow.Amti4uFAYKHAN29-BaRul-ParAz---BSI-FaNaTic--smitar_Jyothi_nehakapoor7-HoneyBoo-jeb1janu1610dazzling_gloryNaBoleTumNa...alicia212kvarshashonagudiamoon_minedebby_11ShiningStar18-Yuks-angelic shaz--Nargis--prerna1swetha10Shafookooliioomshreejaanuuswahtinselsuk19mchopra18shabbomandy15keenu_kkArhimaniacyoga23priya-JollyJabeen-ajoopSuchi.RThe007ShivaniLyssaPie...shruti...rkapoor1382jas0308Parud_Forever_sree_-chamkilli-harshdb-Dark_Fantasy-IsleOfCapridumas

indy12

IF-Dazzler

indy12

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
You definitely should, and do please PM on the update Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
simply awesoem

suk19

-Sarunforever-

Goldie

-Sarunforever-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
u may go ahead

Prettychocoeye

IF-Dazzler

Prettychocoeye

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
aaawww sweet updates... Please continues soon Smile

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
LOVEDHeartIT!! Please send me a PM when you next updateBig smile

Desi-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Amaazing updaaate! Big smile

Ahhh Arhi suhagraaat next eh? Wink

Can't  wait, Please do update sooon! : )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top