Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 171

Crazy44um

Crazy44um

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Love it, love it , love it. Totally unexpected .Awesome. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alisowj

alisowj

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
very intresting continue soon please

samko

IF-Dazzler

samko

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
pleasse do continue it soon 

samia19

IF-Rockerz

samia19

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
waiting for the next challenge

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
The last two updates were fab. I really liked the concept of challenge. Thanks for the pm.

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Part 6 - The Third Challenge

Khushi didn't realize but she had tears dripping from her eyes, splashing her cheeks...

She was speechless.

Arnav Singh Raizada had just opened his heart and then verbalized it in front of her, looking straight into her eyes...

"Please don't cry Khushi...it's literally strangles me!"

Khushi lifted her hands to her face feeling the tears...she had no idea...

"Why am i...?" she said softly...

Arnav pushed himself off the wall and walked to her...standing right in front of her...extremely close...

"Khushi...I love you..." he whispered...

She looked up at him and felt all her anger fade...he was starting to dominate her thoughts...

Their beautiful moment was ruined by a loud banging on the bedroom door, and voices yelling...

"Khushi!? Khushi!? Are you in there?!"

"Chote!? Where is Khushi!?"

"Khushi! Come out here right now!"

Khushi looked over at the door, then back to Arnav who was still holding her close and staring into her eyes...

"Arnavji..." She said starting to squirm and wriggle..."Arnavji! Let me go! Everyone is calling me..."

"Then answer them..." he said calmly

"What? And tell them what!?"

"Tell them the truth..."

"What that you're holding me here hostage!? That you've trapped me here against my will!"

His eyes pierced hers..."You aren't here against your will...you agreed to stay here. You agreed to my terms..."

Khushi's eyes fell and realized that he was right...

"So go and tell them..."

"No. YOU started this. YOU tell them!"

Arnav slowly smiled and said, "fine."

He gave her one more small squeeze and walked to the door...

"ENOUGH!" he yelled, silencing all the demanding screamers outside the door..."Khushi is in here with me."

Arnav heard Buaji talk first...her voice brimming with fury..."You let her out RIGHT NOW!"

Garima next..."I told you to keep away from her! Khushi!? Come out here now!"

Anjali..."Chote, why are you doing this? Khushiji hasn't been well and you're only going to stress her more..."

Payal..."Please Arnavji...don't hurt her anymore...just let her go..."

"I CAN'T LET HER GO!" Arnav boomed through the doors...

Silence...

"I am NOT going to hurt her. I am NOT going to let ANYTHING happen to her. She is still my wife! I want...I NEED to speak to her so you will all have TO WAIT!"

Khushi was in awe of Arnav...she had seen his anger before...but this was power...and it was blowing her away...

"Chote, please let us speak to Khushiji..."

Arnav saw Khushi approaching...he saw her stunned expression and went to hold her hand...

Khushi saw him reaching for her and quickly flinched away...

"Amma? Buaji?"

"Khushi! Khushi please come out!" Garima was in tears...

"Amma, I agreed to talk with him..." Khushi then looked at arnav with hard eyes..."I will come out when we have finalized some issues...please give us some time..."

Buaji just sighed ..."Khushi, if you need anything please call...don't let him keep you in there against your will..."

"I am okay Buaji...really..."

Arnav heard them all leave... And he went to sit on his couch...

"Happy now!?"

"No Khushi...I won't be happy until  i have you back in my life for good..."

"well...that's not going to happen..." Khushi said smartly...as she walked towards him...Arnav stood up without delay and said,"Come here..."

"Where?" Khushi said nervously...

Arnav moved towards the middle of the room..."Come and stand in front of me..."

She walked to him and stood at a comfortable distance...

"closer..."

She inched forward...

"Closer..."

She inched forward more...

"closer..."

She looked up completely dismayed...

Arnav's eyes challenged her...

So she stepped closer...their bodies almost touching...

"Khushi?..."

Khushi looked up at him...as she lifted her eyes to his, she felt his arms glide around her waist...

He felt her stiffen..."I'm not going to hurt you Khushi..."

"That's not what's worrying me..." she muttered...

Arnav smiled..."I'm not going to kiss you...yet...I just want you to put your hands on me..."

Her eyes darted up and down, she tried to say something but nothing came out...she was just gobsmacked...

He grinned at how easily he could throw her off balance...He let go of her waist and ran his hands up and down her arms...stopping finally at her hands...

All the while holding khushi's gaze...

He lifted her hands and put them on his firm chest ...he them snaked his arms back around her waist...

"Run your hands over me..."

Her face was priceless...she was blushing furiously and Arnav could see her mind trying to think up and excuse as a way out ...

"No way out Khushi...you agreed to my challenges...and if you really feel nothing for me then, what's the big deal?"

She looked back up at him...his smug look was all the persuasion she needed...

"fine... Mr. Raizada..."

Khushi kept her eyes on his...

Slowly she moved her hands along his firm chest...Felt his muscular pectorals flex...

Arnav felt her fingertips burning him...

She let her hands climb up to his neck and along his face...her hands tingled as his unshaven face prickle her fingers...one hand sank down back around his neck as her other hand smoothed over his forehead...she ran her fingers through his hair then let her hand join her other one around his neck...

All this time, their eyes never left each others...his eyes kept darkening with arousal  and she felt a surge of pride..."I'm doing this to him...I'M making him feel this way..." she thought to herself...her hands travelled over his broad shoulders feeling them tighten anxiously under her touch...she slid her hands behind his neck running her fingers along the base of his neck...she felt him shiver...his eyes were now pools of desire...she had forgotten that this was a challenge...she felt herself WANTING to explore his body...with one hand she softly massaged the back of his neck, as she firmly trailed her other hand down across his chest drawing her nails along so he felt it through his shirt...she felt his hands tighten around her waist, clinging to her...

Arnav felt like he was losing his mind...He thought this would just make Khushi desire HIM...

He totally forgot that during this, he would have to muster all the control he could to stop himself from ravishing  her there and then...

His searched her eyes...saw her pupils dialating...her breathing quickening...and felt her chest rising and falling against his...

"oh God..." He thought to himself...quickly grabbing her hands he gently lifted them off and brought them back to her sides...

They stood there completely captivated by each other...

"I love you..." He whispered

She opened her lips trying to speak again but was quickly drawn back to reality...

She moved backwards fast only to fall onto the couch...she quickly righted herself and sat there trying to look away from him...

"I don't know how I am going to cope..." Arnav thought to himself...

and there is waaay more good stuff to come Smile

so COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Edited by Desi- - 03 March 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 310 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonasima786pinklilliesJANNAVsvahc123simron...krishna.Glades27vamps4life1Maneetaddictniyamerinthoughts4everradhagauriLovenallsanjana_kapoorrithuparna--Anusha--bhavanigunasweety3773kk10Nakshatra11anonymous1906sweetyboparanightangel_menaim.akhushishaikhnikkirox11ankitakhinvasarspiceangelsunshineswirlrashmi.pinkymalinimtomchi94thinkggreenarshidreamniha14sunshaeyneethureddysrossidocean28littlerenu16Fairy-AmiArshinmeprachi.kajencute_arshiathirumagoblinarhummeemithaimagyc88merry777nada_achamkili03xyzw231STEFFENYNakita19lovingangelarunr191288lineteanamika00janetdennisgagsyesttyxxSassyxxmistletoe22asp23AngelKomalfarhacassimzahra27Lovely_Divadknalalmathew77nidhu18lankanVeritaserumSilvergirlnrthyassr565amitasailymaryk_09unna_178Dee-mohit_rockstarlollipop4umankhushsunshine33glamourbirdrsshree9290860623chandarani1Add123piyushinanz_2211winchfireChocoBloc_12s0n00smichupachuprest.restspongebobchickCrazySaRunianLivetopartyicebrakernatali1999SindhuBanusha.nushJosupraArnavKhushi1996n091505ashna27random94avakil10angel26714KhuarvmaliinluvwivARHIday_lilyK.K.Monstertinkerbelthe_breezemanjulak18RavuriMsserialfan123prabhatagkoolansddee1001coffeebeancatSweetSophiemeet.leo.18Hunnybunny3pyrarkhArshi94esha108jtammareddyarshi10arshioceansseaitzwornderfullTRND86funwe23LIONHEARTrizibdorindakatetmowlasatiisparvatitokyonadiabenthiyamappykaty185vannSpoonaiCreatiwittyanjubuaTeriGalliyan.rockinggirl5SaNaYa_4EvErbluetajaashshhsshagun-rocksApples94multifacetedArhiIPKKNDkarismaasumirenee27prerna31sPiya.DTeleFanmyarniebabyspillaSAM32beauty14madhusquarejessjazzsini1234Blondiexzychemistry9sessypink.lotusashishjaoreArshi1195GoldenEyesblah_blah3-Devanshi-WittyKittyrashgirl000noreenPsychedelicmeghnassukricrazy44mandira1rainyday3000Yash141Rozy77hemvbpkapsdmg_roks_antarazobshehilla8DEE2803Richie-RichbushrayouvikadesigirlayshrandhrashteesuadvaniParamjitDivyahetmegh.arhisageflower7aleena.1884neha2005KC294Cythereajazmeenlove_kukiamrit23lakshyaNktOLGNEShappybrarganga16trAliya_hzsnIshii99sweetygirl28Razz229staroneserialsMarcisharneil92devishreeLily2011TANVI_SEXYsmileyhug7679Bunny_Bearsamkolittlemoiekiholo-FarwiiDobaara-wonderblakeanjaleJammy-tanviasamirao-aruni-IronButterflyFleur_de_LisnizrythdevsumN0306prathikriemistrymayabegumaycma98Electric_BuBBle-zozo-udaymanyata07namedxsamia19salsaly-kitzdoll-laksh65molten_lavaChocoangelshree10naughtymallusana11snoopy84B.S.I_Love_YouYellow.meenalumazafiJennyAvni-BaRul-ParAz---BSI-FaNaTic--smitar_Jyothi_lara3110-Zara--HoneyBoo-rupzloveukvarshaShiningStar18NaBoleTumNa...janu1610malluangeldebby_11alicia212dazzling_gloryprettyasjenGoGreenprerna1Shafoojeb1HansaNmchopratinselkeenu_kkmandy15yoga23priyaArhimaniacajoopSuchi.R...shruti...candykrushIPK..Jenny_sree_LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivani-chamkilli-IsleOfCapri.-Nikki-.

smileyhug7679

IF-Dazzler

smileyhug7679

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Ww it was good one 
H is seducing her ...
I like it...

Razz22

IF-Dazzler

Razz22

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
im not gonna say ANYTHING!!! there are no words in my mind for this