Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 171

SaNaYa_4EvEr

Goldie

SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
sweet that Arnav is making it up to her...

update soon! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 23)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TeriGalliyan.

Coolbie

TeriGalliyan.

BollyCurry Production Intern, Photography Contest Winner

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
OMG!
HOTT! Embarrassed
Waiting for the remaining challenges! 
Make them hotter! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi-

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Challenges- hmmmph? Ummm 62? Lol! Loved it!!! Dude your like amazing!!!! I smell a Bestseller Author??

Lol! Amazing hon!!!

~Ashu <3

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Part 5 - The Second Challenge

Khushi was still feeling flustered as she held the hand that he kissed...she looked around the room for some means of escape but then thought, "No. He won't beat me in this. I am Khushi."

Khushi's head shot up, a fiery expression on her face...

"How many more!? Because this right now, i'm feeling trapped! i'm sure that this is against the law or something!?

Arnav leaned against the wall and smirked..."really...well you're my wife. And i'm not harming you and i have absolutely no bloody intention of hurting you ever again... So unless there is a law that will come between a husband and wife then you're going to be here for the duration..."

Khushi stood up defiantly..."You, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada are intolerable! For months you made my life absolute hell to the point of my heart becoming non existent! And now, you want to resurrect the remains!? IT IS NOT FAIR! I have been so weak and sick from all this!"

Arnav practically ran to her causing her to stagger backwards nearly falling back on the bed...

Arnav caught her around her waist and brokenly said, "I'm sorry. If i have to say that everyday for the rest of my life, I WILL! But Khushi, i know why you've felt that way...your heart fell asleep because of all the pain, but yes, i want to bring it back to life! I hate the very thought of you being weak and sick...but that was because your heart refused to beat life into you! Now...i felt your heart! It's strong! And it was just beating for me!"

Khushi eyes were completely absorbed in Arnav's...He was scrambling her thoughts...all she could hear was her heart going Dhak Dhak in time with Arnav's voice...

"I love you Khushi..."

"I...I..."

Arnav saw how he'd practically hypnotized her and withdrew his arms and walked back leaving her staring at him...dazed...

Khushi shook her head and quickly tried to shake off all the feelings...

"You ready for challenge 2? Or do you need some time to compose yourself..." Arnav said smirking...

Her anger shot through the roof...

"Bring it on Mr. Raizada. Nothing YOU do will change my mind!"

Arnav leaned back against the wall..."Mmm, we'll see..."

Khushi and Arnav just stood there looking at each other...

"Well??? What do you want now?!" Khushi was getting agitated and impatient...

"Just this..."

"What!? What IS this!?"

"I just want to look at you... And i want you to look at me..."

"really? A staring contest?!"

"Not just staring...we can talk if you like..." Arnav said amusingly

"Talk? I'd rather not thankyou." and she looked away...

"uh uh! You have to keep your eyes on mine..."

Khushi groaned and brought her eyes back up to his...

His gaze was penetrating...she felt like he could see inside her...inside her heart...her thoughts were interrupted by Arnav's deep voice...

"you are beautiful..."

Khushi's eyes widened...

"so beautiful..."

"stop saying that..."

"why? Does it make you feel something?"

"yes...uncomfortable!"

"well i don't care...i've begged you to forgive me, i've pleaded with you to forgive me...i didn't know what else to do...so i'm going to seduce you to forgive me..."

"seduce me? I don't want that! I want you to end this marriage! I want you to let me out of here!"

"Are you backing out of the challenge...?"

Khushi stood there thinking..."No. I don't need to back out. As i said before...NOTHING you do affects me..."

"okay...you are so beautiful...when you get all bothered and rattled your eyes come alive, your hair flies about...it's just so spicy and seductive..."

Khushi went bright red...no one had ever spoken to her that way before...she almost looked away but Arnav continued...

"no one has ever made me feel the way YOU do...from the second you fell into my arms my heart has never been the same...i came alive..."

"alive? You were horrible to me...!"

"I know. And I regret that more than you will ever know...I had shut all my emotions and feelings away...i never wanted to have my life ruled by my heart...all my heart knew was hurt and i wanted to avoid that at any cost...but you...i was angry and hurtful because to you because whenever you were around...I COULDN'T CONTROL MY HEART...I had NO control...hell even when you weren't around, YOU consumed my thoughts...I could never stop thinking of you and that made me even angrier...finally when i couldn't handle it anymore i succumbed to it...because loving you was the only thing my heart was able to do...I am so reverently sorry for hurting you..."

Khushi didn't realize but she had tears dripping from her eyes, splashing her cheeks...

She was speechless.

Arnav Singh Raizada had just opened his heart and then verbalized it in front of her, looking straight into her eyes...

Many more coming today Smile

and the more comments i get, the longer the updates will be Wink

hehe, motivation Tongue

The following 325 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonbertppsnapinklilliesumoksvahc123simron...harmeetf3krishna.vani0391vamps4life1sardesai.aditiManeetaddictmilukaterempythoughts4everradhagaurisanjana_kapoorrithuparna--Anusha--bhavanigunaEmon80pianodockk10dhunki911chinnu_pNakshatra11anonymous1906MeOmysweetybopararaabiyyanightangel_menikkirox11cappacuinoarnav_yashiankitakhinvasarspiceangelsunshineswirlrashmi.pinkytomchi94thinkggreenNK-sushisunshaeyneethureddysrossidspnkslittlerenu16noureen.shahFairy-Amiocean28prachi.kajenArshinmekaipaQUEEN94cute_arshiMayilnikhishanaikathirumagoblinsweetfairy007arhumpassion1merry777nada_ameemithaimagyc88STEFFENYNakita19K.K.MonsterArima47contact.remyawinniepoohlovingangeldocbennaxxSassyxxanamika00rtarmistletoe22janetdennisgagsyasp23ns2095farhacassimAngelKomaldknalasrmirjirachanarocknrthyaVeritaserumDee-kishu81lankanlmathew77nidhu18partyprincess16DEE2803Silvergirlamitasailymaryk_09sow2428unna_178lollipop4usunshine33piyushie_enigma9290860623Add123nanz_2211glamourbirdwinchfireChocoBloc_12ArnavKhushi1996n091505Livetopartyicebrakeranusha.nushCrazySaRunianspongebobchickchupachupKhuarvmalirandom94tinkerbelinluvwivARHIday_lilyRavuriArchu61prabhata19sayanahatathbristiddee1001gkoolansCrazy44umHunnybunny3SweetSophiejtammareddyarshi10arshiiamtopperoceansseameet.leo.18esha108itzwornderfullTRND86funwe23Arshi94esmeralda111LIONHEARTtmowlarizibdorindakategataabhinavasenDenaidCreatiwittythiyamappykaty185sageflower7SpoonaiTeriGalliyan.-Koeli_Appy-ArhiIPKKNDApples94multifacetedluckylucky1aashshhsrenee27prerna31smeghnasTeleFanmyarniebabysamster03SyedaFaizakarismaasumiPiya.Davchowdhurysessypink.lotusashishjaoreArshi11951DAlicebluetajrockinggirl5jessjazzspillaSAM32Blondiexzychemistry9seabeautyWittyKitty-Devanshi-rashgirl000blah_blah3vidya.sanjayrainyday3000MarcimirnaliniYash141Rozy77hemvbzobshehilla8dmg_roks_antaraRichie-Richsuadvanitanya_viParamjitvikadesigirlixrayayshranbushrayounikshmegh.arhiDivyahetjosnirmalabeauty14IronButterflyaleena.1884lakshyaNktOLGNESshiv-gauri4evalove_kukineha2005ravenhearthappybrarRazz22Ishii99princess84Aliya_hzsnunknown.sweetygirl28devishreesharneil92samkolittlemoiLily2011smileyhug7679Bunny_BearJammy-aarrsshhiitanviajothijoe18Fleur_de_Lisbarun_lover-FarwiiDobaara-wonderblakeanjaledevsumpurplekidnareshSVnizrythN0306Electric_BuBBleaycma98prathikrisanny-beautifulsamia19salsalybhaktiii-kitzdoll-Chocoangelmolten_lavalaksh65farheen75B.S.I_Love_Yousana11snoopy84-zozo-namedxranogillSkirannaughtymallushree10zafi-BaRul-ParAz-JennyAvnismitar--BSI-FaNaTic--CDlovemeenalumaYellow.priasweetsarra0_Jyothi_-Zara-lara3110-HoneyBoo-rupzloveukvarshaShiningStar18alicia212NaBoleTumNa...malluangeldebby_11-monalisa-janu1610dmeghaIPK..Jenny_sree_Shafookooliioprerna1prettyasjenangelic shazHansaNGoGreenmchopratinselomshreejaanukeenu_kkfreya123mandy15yoga23priyaajoopcandykrushjas0308LyssaPierima.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivanirkapoor1382-chamkilli-IsleOfCapriprincessunara.-Nikki-.vijiasr08

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
 YAY!!! FINALLY I'm FIRST!!!! No other obsessive stalker like myself!! I have revived myself!!!!

HURRAH!!!!

Back to the update,
Om Ji! (OMG LOL) He's sooo sweet in all of your writing, so caring and charming!! "I'm going to seduce you to forgive me" LOL!! LOL That was sooo cute!!! I love how he's being sweet and the dialogue you put into the character's mouth (well THAT came out wrong but you know what I mean right? lol) makes the character come to life. This seemed so real, all because of you! I could feel the intensity between the two!!!

Alright so this is getting wrong and your going to wonder if I'm ever going to edit this at just "res" or not. Lol!

~Ashu <3

**Edit** AWW!! You liked my comment before I edited the "res"!! Your sooo sweet!!!! :)

Edited by london_doll - 03 March 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddee1001Desi-

nizryth

IF-Dazzler

nizryth

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
nycc...

Razz22

IF-Dazzler

Razz22

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged