Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 163)

Post Reply New Post

Page 163 of 171

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Part 30 - Depth

Khushi exhaled as she felt Arnav's body push her harder against the car...

They were out in the open...

Even though there was absolutely no traffic on the roads and there were no people anywhere to be seen, Khushi felt slightly exposed...

"Arnavji? Um...can we..."

"I said SHUT UP KHUSHI!"

Her voice disappeared...Her eyes held fear...

He saw her eyes flicker with fright and he quickly spoke, "NO...no...i'm not going to hurt you...I would NEVER...EVER...but yes...I'm furious about this. When we get home...to OUR HOME...you and I are going to talk. And I am going to make you realize the severity of NOT sharing things like this with me...I'm not just a friend, or a partner, or a guest in your life! I'M YOUR HUSBAND! I WANT to protect you! I WANT to know everything that would dare frighten you! Do you understand?"

As tears slipped from her eyes, Khushi nodded..."i underst..."

He cut her off with the softest, most romantic kiss he'd EVER given her...

His hands started to trail up her arms...He had noticed her saree wrapped around her forearms...He remembered hearing Buaji say that she had been manhandled...

Khushi realized where his fingers were going...

She pulled back from the kiss, lifting her hands to his arms to stop him...

Her eyes looked into his...

His eyes held a dangerous warning...

He shook his head telling her 'no'...

Khushi lowered her hands as his fingers lifted her saree revealing her bruising arms...

Arnav's jaw clenched, his nostrils flared...

He lifted her arm gently and ran his tongue along her bruises...feathering her with soft kisses ...

He copied his actions on her other arm...

Khushi felt his soft velvety tongue caressing her skin...she couldn't hold back her soft whimpers...

Arnav kissed her shoulder...

He moved to suck her neck making his mark...

His lips ascended to hers...but didn't press onto hers...

"Khushi..." he breathed..."are your arms sore?"

She shook her head ...

Arnav sensed she wasn't letting him know the truth...

"that's one."

"one? One what!?" Khushi said in confusion

"one punishment for lying. i'll ask you again... Are your arms sore? "

Tears formed in her eyes..."Arn...Arnavji..."

He stood firm..."you are no longer alone Khushi...I am with you...Let me be your strength... I want you to try to trust me with your fears...your emotions...You can tell me anything and i won't judge you...I will always love you unconditionally, no matter how crazy you make me...now answer me..."

Khushi blinked, sending tears down her cheeks...she lifted her eyes to his and nodded...

Arnav immediately softened...swinging her around so that his back was against the car, he felt her warm body rest against his...he lifted her hands to rest on his chest as his hands cupped her face...

"I love you Khushi...I'm so so sorry I didn't get there in time to stop him..."

Khushi lay her head down on his chest..."I was scared...so scared...i wanted you...i needed you..."

The moment she said that, she lifted her face and devoured him ...the kiss was deep...his lips were wet...her tongue was demanding...

Khushi held onto his shirt...moaning into his mouth as his hands moved to her sides...

He groaned, so turned on he couldn't stand it.

Kissing him like her life depended on it, she started to tremble in his arms.

Arnav broke the kiss and pulled back to watch her face.

Eyes squeezed shut.

Mouth open.

She was enough to make a man lose all control.

It took every shred of control he had not to make love to her right there, up against the car...his voice was ragged..."Oh God, Khushi..." He drew in a shaky breath...

That brought her out of it and she tried to roll off of him, but he held tight.

Turning pink in the cheeks, she finally met his gaze. "I'm sorry."

"What?! Are you crazy. That was..." He grabbed her head with his right hand and kissed the embarrassment from her face.

Wrenching his lips from hers he growled at her..."Home. NOW!"

He opened the car door and almost pushed her in...He ran to his side, quickly buckled his seat belt and drove home...they were silent...they knew what they needed...

He needed to make love to her...He wanted to feel her under him...wanted to take the pain from her eyes and replace it with pleasure...

She needed to feel the power of her husband...needed his steady and sure weight on her body...needed to feel the depth of his love...

IMPORTANT NOTE!

Can you please direct all comments to my 2nd Thread now!Big smile

Edited by Desi- - 16 March 2012 at 4:28am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieslaila889radhagauririthuparnabhavanigunakk10anonymous1906monku002nikkirox11spiceangelcute_arshinimkoMayilsally2651merry777xyzw231sumanraapoorva12sharmaJeeti1obegumtrendyfriendsdknalaLovely_Divamalfoymjsheen439290860623DazlingdivyaRujul13e_enigmamankhushSindhuBanusha.nushwinchfireChocoBloc_12lmathew77shivani15srmirjiDEE2803lollipop4uchupachupspongebobchickavakil10day_lilyArchu61inluvwivARHIMadafterarhiTRND86MyPrinceBarunmagnetasunsetHunnybunny3meet.leo.18sessyCreatiwittykaty185tmowlaLIONHEARTsatiisparvatirizibdorindakatetokyokamtokdinDancingDiva.GoldenEyesashishjaoresini1234chemistry9luckylucky1rockinggirl5Apples94shagun-rockssaiqa4evaArhiIPKKNDrashgirl000Psychedelicprerna31srenee27hemvbilla8vrinda16bushrayouvikadesigirlstarzyashaarathyvrblah_blah3aishu30ipkkndankHADmishtiAmElOdImirnaliniDivyahetaleena.1884beauty14madhusquareJammy-shypersonRazz22devishreesharneil92littlemoishiv-gauri4evaSidarth_lover1MeetPremeerganga16trhappybrarsweetygirl28Aliya_hzsnBunny_BearNicklausBarbiesweetvanieN0306nizrythnareshSVemistry--SweetFarwii--Electric_BuBBleaycma98-zozo-udaymanyata07sana11snoopy84molten_lavasalsalylaksh65smitarzafi--BSI-FaNaTic--Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-kvarshasanu3108sweet cherryGoGreensamanaalicia212Suzanne.sarra0meenaluma-Zara-nehakapoor7rupzloveuushankitvckeenu_kkArhimaniacpunam2712angelic shazswetha10prerna1freya123tinselapplesauce.mchopraHansaN.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivani...shruti...ASR6262_sree_IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 163)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bunny_Bear

IF-Dazzler

Bunny_Bear

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I really love arnav's concern. Totally loved this update. Hoping the next one will be on your blog.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chupachup--SweetFarwii--

GoGreen

IF-Rockerz

GoGreen

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
loved the update...i think now khushi have to tell him how much she was hurt with shyam ...

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
oh yeah...next one will be on my blog Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SweetFarwii--NicklausBarbie

Veritaserum

Veritaserum

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Amazing ...Arnav is really caring...It is very sweet n seductive...

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

even i totally expect the next part 2 b on ur blog Embarrassed

Edited by arathyvr - 16 March 2012 at 3:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SweetFarwii--

prerna1

IF-Sizzlerz

prerna1

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged