Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 152)

Post Reply New Post

Page 152 of 171

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

sorry for the short update! longer one later!

Part 28 - Go! NOW!

Khushi's bedroom doors flew open...

"Buaji!!!!!!!!!"

"Amma!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Both ladies swung around at the call of their names...

Khushi came bounding to them, giving them a strangulating hug...

"What! Khushi! What are you doing!?" Garima said half laughing, half annoyed...

"it's a beautiful day, and...well...it's a beautiful day!!" Khushi said whirling around...

She turned to see her Babuji..."she raced over and hugged him saying..."Babuji...you must get better soon so we can play pranks on Buaji and Amma  again!"

Khushi jumped up and continued to squeal around the house...

After Buaji had finally calmed Khushi down they sat down to eat...

"Khushi...how can you be so happy today? "

"Because Arnavji..." she stopped quickly..."Arn...Arnavji...Is...He is coming today to see me!"

"No. Not after your foolish escapade last night. He may come, but you will stay in your room..."

"What!? No! I need to see him!...Please..."

A Loud Knock at the door  interrupted them...

Khushi was excited as she was nervous...she ran to open the door as Buaji and Garima called after her...

"Khushi! Come back here! We will answer the door!"

The front door opened and Khushi's smile disappeared instantly...

Replaced by a look of terror...

As Buaji and Garima entered, they saw why Khushi became silent...

In front of her...standing at the door...

Was Shyam...

But he wasn't alone...there were 2 other men with him...

Khushi stumbled backwards and bumped into Garima...Buaji barged past and ferociously yelled, "ENOUGH! GET AWAY FROM HERE!"

Shyam's sick smile appeared on his face..."ah Buaji...i have missed your...um...attitude... But today...i am just here to TALK to Khushiji..."

"NO! You aren't allowed to go near her!" Buaji was almost turning purple with rage...

Shyam stepped forward...as the two hefty men walked round him...

Garima stood in front of Khushi trying to protect her...but she was soon swatted away and thrown against Madhumati...leaving Khushi exposed...

Each man grabbed one of Khushi's arms...holding on like a vice...

They held her with one hand leaving their other arm free to stop Khushi's family from approaching...

Khushi could do nothing but squirm and writhe...

Shyam stalked up to her...

"Khushiji...you think you can beat me? You have no way to stop me. Arnav has no way to stop me. And even the Police have no way to stop me...because i haven't touched you...all i'm doing is talking to you..." His evil smile surfaced again... He brought his face painfully close to Khushi's...She turned away closing her eyes, remaining silent...

"Very soon Khushi...Very soon..." Shyam snickered and walked back to the door...

The two men holding Khushi emprisoned released her as she dropped to the floor...

The three men disappeared as Buaji and Garima rushed to Khushi's side...

Back at the RM, Arnav tried to sneak in but got caught by Akash...

"Bhai?! Just why are you sneaking...wait...why are you wearing the same..." Akash started to laugh..."oooh i see...are you sure that Khushiji's family approved of...of...whatever this was..."

Arnav grunted and walked past Akash

Arnav hurried into his room...seeing his bed all ruffled and messy...he grinned at the memories..."need to see her again" he mumbled to himself...so he quickly showered and dressed...

As he tried to sneak back out of the house he heard..."Chote?!"

He turned to see Anjali..."di? Are you alright?"

She nodded, "i just wanted to tell you that Shyam isn't at his office, and his phone has been disconnected...I think he knows...that we know..."

Arnav started to panic..."you mean, you haven't heard from him? You can't reach him?"

Anjali read his fear..."GO! Go to Khushiji...NOW!"

The following 185 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonpinklilliesJANNAVsimron...dpurvakrishna.sardesai.aditirempyradhagaurisanjana_kapoorrithuparnabhavanigunashubhadaraneiheartARNAVmbobby2011anonymous1906aayat1760nikkirox11cappacuinoanisa...spiceangelmalinimvijayreddy1021nimkocute_arshiarshi_1982Mayilsweetfairy007merry777xyzw231obegumParker27trendyfriendsLovely_Divalmathew77Badtameeezparit.mansiDazlingdivyaruchshah9290860623SindhuBnehaagarwalvwinchfireChocoBloc_12lollipop4uunna_178pinderddrandom94chupachupDevilwaystasmineSimmyOwaisLivetopartyWhatThe_ipkkndday_lilybbindusoniachammuA.ShehzadAholicinluvwivARHIChezzie13the_breezeSweetSophieHunnybunny3gkoolansArnavarmaanjtammareddyarshi10arshiTRND86meet.leo.18bansaldiya55LIONHEARTtmowlapunya25rizibnavya13dorindakatetokyoCreatiwittythiyamappykaty185beauty14arshisireemadhusquareBlondiexzychemistry9sessypink.lotusashishjaoresini1234aashshhsluckylucky1rockinggirl5GoldenEyesArshi1195abraxosshagun-rocksanarshiarniepervaizblah_blah3rashgirl000WittyKittynoreenPsychedelicprerna31srenee27hemvbilla8mirnaliniHADmishtiDEE2803bushrayousuadvanivikadesigirlCythereaneha2005jazmeenlove_kukihappybrarmaria_awanMeetPremeerAliya_hzsndevishreesharneil92Ishrafan119staroneserialssweetygirl28Razz22Rozy77Ishii99littlemoismileyhug7679N0306devsummedha16Bunny_Bearpurplekid-FarwiiDobaara-barun_loveraycma98Jammy-shagun05Divyahetaleena.1884naughtymalluB.S.I_Love_Yousana11snoopy84zafi--BSI-FaNaTic--smitarpriasweetlaksh65salsalyHot.Pink.Heelskvarshasanu3108rupzloveumeniranjana00-HoneyBoo-CDlove.vrshn.nehakapoor7sarra0shonagudiajanu1610samanaangullgrl91-MeraBarun-swetha10jeb1prettyasjenangelic shazSenorita Sanayaprerna1Shafoomchopramandy15.x-bumblebee-x.The007ShivaniSuchi.RSamiyaIPKKND...shruti..._sree_IsleOfCapriMysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 152)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
wow!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FarwiiDobaara-

smileyhug7679

IF-Dazzler

smileyhug7679

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Oh my go moron...
I hate that man..
I hope gupta women have brain to let Arnav take Kushi...

Rocxy

Goldie

Rocxy

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
dat bloody snakewa how dare he touch arnav's khusi Angry

MairaKhan1180

Goldie

MairaKhan1180

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Shyam's really obsessed with herAngry I loved how happy Khushi was in the beginning and Arnav sneaking back into his own house and getting caught by AkashLOL

-HoneyBoo-

IF-Rockerz

-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
OMG gurrll...u updated...oh please let Arnav reach her in time...ugh I hate that snake...( well I actually have a phobia for snakes...* shivers*)...wow...ur awesome...and an awesome writer...I actually left this page open on my mobile so that I can check every minute...if u have updated or not:) and I was about to finish typing out my ff so I can update...when I decided to check one more time and I see UR update...lol I got excited:D

Ps: I think from now on I am gonna type long comments for ur ff:D...to motivate u further:D

Hahah wow I babble a lot...I think I should go finish typing my ff out so I can update it  or those ppl pming me to update fast will come out of my phone screen and eat me alive..hahah lol

Desi-

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

OMG gurrll...u updated...oh please let Arnav reach her in time...ugh I hate that snake...( well I actually have a phobia for snakes...* shivers*)...wow...ur awesome...and an awesome writer...I actually left this page open on my mobile so that I can check every minute...if u have updated or not:) and I was about to finish typing out my ff so I can update...when I decided to check one more time and I see UR update...lol I got excited:D

Ps: I think from now on I am gonna type long comments for ur ff:D...to motivate u further:D

Hahah wow I babble a lot...I think I should go finish typing my ff out so I can update it  or those ppl pming me to update fast will come out of my phone screen and eat me alive..hahah lol
well you DEFINITELY MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE FASTER Clap

-HoneyBoo-

aashshhs

Goldie

aashshhs

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Fantastic writing...love this SS soo much! thanks for the pms, I really appreciate them. keep it up :) :) :) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top