Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 171

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

okay! i know this is only a short update, but i will be updating this a lot more tomorrow...

This update is especially for a certain someone who has been demanding, begging and nagging me to update today...Smile

Part 26 - Try To Be Quiet

As Arnav carried Khushi back into the Gupta house, the family went bezerk...

Interrogative questions were thrown at her and Arnav...

"Where where you!?"
"how could you just disappear!"

"where did you find her?"

"why didn't you tell us you went out!?"

Arnav took Khushi to her old room and sat her on the bed...he turned to face the family...

"I found Khushi just down the street...she just went walking to think about things and get some peace...that is all..."

Buaji and Garima stared at Arnav in surprise...

"And you didn't try to take her back to your home?"

"No."

"why!?" Garima asked completely dumbfounded

"Because i'm respecting your wishes...you want Khushi here until you accept me...then that's the way it shall be..."

"Thankyou Arnav Babua...and thankyou for finding her...now it's very late..." Buaji motioned towards the door...

Arnav turned to face Khushi, "Namaste Khushi..."

Khushi looked at him confusedly saying, "Namaste Arnavji..."

And Arnav walked out of the house...without looking back...

Khushi felt pangs of despair and loneliness pulse through her...

"Goodnight Khushi...Please stay inside now...we will see you in the morning..." Garima hugged her and left...

Khushi got up to lock the door...she turned around and held her stomach...feeling achy...remembering how Arnav felt inside her...She started to tear up but quickly shook her head saying, "No...just because he left without looking back doesn't mean he isn't eager to be with me...does it?!"

She pulled on her nightdress and lay in bed...alone...Her mind was buzzing with memories...

Deep Kisses...

Deep Feelings...

Deep Thrusts...

Deep Love...

She wanted to roll over and feel him beside her...she picked up her phone to call him only to hear his phone ring nearby...

Feeling confused, she turned round to face her window just as Arnav picked up the call...

When she turned she heard and SAW him answer, "Hi..."

She sat up fast in bed saying, "Arnavji!?!"

"Khushi...SHHH!"

Arnav climbed in through the window and closed the distance between them...he straddled her hips as she sat up on the bed and pressed his mouth to hers...

Her arms flew around him holding fast...Arnav placed one hand on her back and reached behind her placing his hand flat on the bed...very slowly he lowered her down, not breaking the kiss once...

Khushi's heart was overwhelmed...his kiss was intoxicating...the weight of his body on hers was more satisfying than jalebi...

Khushi tried to speak as she gasped for breath..."I...I thought you...you weren't anxious to see me..."

Arnav couldn't stop kissing her if he tried..."Shut up Khushi and let me kiss you..."

Khushi started to protest, "Arnavji... you just... didn't... seem eager...to...see..."

Arnav ripped his mouth from hers...his eyes burning with fury and desire..."Khushi, I'm warning you...Shut up...because I want you so desperately right now...if i don't make love to you, i will  lose my mind! Understand!?"

Khushi's mouth was wide open in shock..."Now?! But, amma and Buaji..."

"then YOU will have to try to be quiet..." and with that, he smashed his lips to hers lavishing her with open mouthed, tongue clashing, passionate kisses...

Khushi's head buzzed while his lips moved back and forth... He canted her head to his liking.

Teased her with soft lips and sharp nips of his teeth and warm breath.

His hands began traveling down her body.

He slicked the very tip of his tongue across the seam of her lips and her mouth opened to him.

Arnav boldly thrust his tongue in further, hoping to taste a stronger, more complete flavor of her...

Khushi's body started to tremor would with pre-orgasmic pulses...

Arnav dragged openmouthed kisses across her throat to her ear and whispered, "You still think i wasn't bloody eager to see you?"

She glimpsed fire burning in his eyes before he crushed her lips beneath his and kissed her until she thought her head would explode from the sheer hedonistic pleasure of it.

Eventually she clasped his collar, and stuttering through her erratic breathing she said... "Is this some...some punishment...to.. to see if you can get me to beg you to make love to me?"

She felt Arnav smile against her neck...his hands travelled down her body lifting up her clothes..."punishment? Beg me?... Sweetheart...I want you so damn much that you'll have to beg me to stop! Because i am not leaving here until i have had my entire fill of you..."

The following 223 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonpinklilliessimron...dpurvakrishna.radhagauriLovenallsanjana_kapoorrithuparnaarnashibhavanigunashubhadaraneArhiLuverkarthimanmbobby2011anonymous1906aayat1760lilsunshinenikkirox11cappacuinoanisa...spiceangelsunshineswirlmalinimsayori91sunshaeykellyjames826nimkoyogakopicute_arshiathirumaMayilnargishussainmerry777sally2651magyc88xyzw231grrrpinderx3Jeeti1obegumapoorva12sharmaParker27mjsheen43amijenBigVeerFantrendyfriendsanum ghouripips27paaskhannasrmirjilmathew77nina282parit.mansilollipop4uunna_178pinderddRujul13ruchshahe_enigma9290860623DazlingdivyamaloseSindhuBanusha.nushwinchfireChocoBloc_12SimmyOwaisArnavKhushi1996nanz_2211Gurpreet1991Livetopartyicebrakerspongebobchickserina087craziefanchupachuprandom94tasminethe_breezebbinduArchu61os112801inluvwivARHIday_lilyA.ShehzadAholicDee.WhatThe_ipkkndArnavarmaangkoolansnia252meet.leo.18SweetSophieHunnybunny3magnetasunsetarshi10arshiesha108TRND86bansaldiya55LIONHEARTSaraPhoenixtmowlarizibdorindakatetokyothiyamappykaty185CreatiwittySAM32madhusquarearshisireeBlondiexzychemistry9GoldenEyessessyArshi1195sini1234pink.lotusashishjaorerockinggirl5anarshiaashshhsrenee27Piya.Drashgirl000WittyKittynoreenPsychedelicblah_blah3saarah96mirnalinimanali gargHADmishtihemvbbushrayouvikadesigirlayshranilla8DEE2803maria_awanhappybrarjazmeenlove_kukiCythereaami_princessneha2005KC294Rozy77Ishii99MeetPremeerprincess84ganga16trRazz22Ishrafan11devishreelittlemoisamkoLily2011Bunny_Bear9staroneserialssmileyhug7679indy12RhysenndevsumN0306purplekidaycma98-FarwiiDobaara-tanviamelihoneyanjaleshagun05Jammy-Divyahetaleena.1884sana11deeswarnasnoopy84B.S.I_Love_You-zozo-namedxmolten_lavalaksh65Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-salsalyzafiSanzBarbie--BSI-FaNaTic--smitarCDlove-Zara-Fantasia_junkiesarra0Yellow.meenaluma.vrshn.-HoneyBoo-rupzloveutintinuViji79ShiningStar18shonagudiakvarshasanu3108samanadazzling_gloryjanu1610prerna1GoGreenmchopraSenorita Sanayaprettyasjenangelic shazShafooswetha10mandy15SamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.The007Shivani_sree_Sanz.IsleOfCapriprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 137)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devishree

IF-Dazzler

devishree

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i loved this part 
the way arnav shouted out of fear of losing her again and kiss was so good 
gr8 writing 
cont soon dear

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged