Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 171

kuishi

kuishi

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
  lovely osClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED (Page 115)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuishi

kuishi

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
 lovely pleas update next part

Satina

Goldie

Satina

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
so great, i think she'll listen to her parents for a divorce & he's going to be mad and jealous!! cant wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd99

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Part 23 - I'll Sign The Papers

"Arnavji? I think its time we..."

Arnav groaned..."yeah..."

He quickly grabbed her jaw, making her eyes widen...

"but mark my words...whatever happens down there...YOU ARE MINE, and ALWAYS will be...understand?"

Khushi nodded

Arnav slid unhappily off her...He held her shoulders lifting her up slowly seeing her face contort with pain...

"Khushi?"

"it's not that bad...just...different..."

"i love you very much..."

Khushi just smirked..."I can tell..."

Arnav helped her get dressed, every few seconds letting his fingers brush areas that would make her skin break out in goosebumps...

Finally standing at the bedroom door...Arnav said, "let's go Mrs. Raizada..."

"I'm nervous..." khushi said as she quickly gripped his arm...Arnav looked down at her grasp...

She suddenly looked up at him fearfully and released his arm...she backed away in fear...

Angry and confused, Arnav pulled her back to him..."what was that?"

Khushi tried to look away but he asked her again, "WHAT WAS THAT KHUSHI?!"

"I...I...I'm sorry..."

His eye brows arched up demanding a better answer...when realization hit him...

He'd pushed her away from him in the past, he'd thrown her hands off him before...and knew that she'd backed off in fear he'd do it again...

His repose softened, "Khushi..." he held her gently...

"however i acted with you before..." he shook his head..."will NOT happen again...you can touch me, hold me, come close to me, hit me...i don't care...i just want you near me always...and after what just happened...i don't even want to let you out of this room...i don't want anyone's eyes on you, other than my own..."

Khushi tried to speak but  Arnav kissed her...erotically slowly...till she relaxed against him...

Arnav's eyes shone into hers..."let's go...my wife..."

Khushi smiled nervously...

Arnav opened the door, clasped her hand tight, and they walked to the top of the stairs...

They saw the entire family staring up at them...Arnav pulled Khushi closer and whispered, "whatever happens...trust me..." ...Khushi whispered  a nervous, "okay"...and they walked down to face everyone...

The first to speak was Buaji..."Khushi. Come. We're going home. NOW!"

Arnav felt Khushi's other hand enclose over his hand...he made no move to let her go...

"Can we please all sit for a moment. Khushi and I..."

"NO! There is NO 'Khushi and you'...now let her hand go this minute!" Garima was infuriated...

Arnav willed his anger to subside..."listen. I am not going to let MY WIFE leave this house until i have spoken to all of you."

Arnav saw that Anjali had tears drenching her face...he was about to speak when Khushi spoke first...

"Anjaliji...I am sorry for keeping the truth about Shyamji from you...I didn't want you to be hurt..."

Anjali looked up at Khushi..."Khushi, i am hurting deeply, but it's not your fault...I will be alright..." she looked at her brother..."but Chote, i think it would be best if you let Khushi go home with her family so that we can all talk, and they can all talk..."

Arnav didn't have time to lividly protest to his sister...because Buaji lurched toward Khushi grabbing her other arm harshly making Khushi cry out...

He was now enraged as his wife was now the victim in a tug of war...

"LET. HER. GO."

"No! She is a daughter of the Gupta family, and you have no right over her!"

"I AM HER HUSBAND! RELEASE HER NOW!"

Khushi was now crying out loud and Arnav gripped her around her waist and pulled her from Madhumati's hold...

Arnav held Khushi's arm gently seeing how red it was...

"You let her go! Because in a few days you will no longer be her husband!"

The room went deathly quiet.

"what . Did. You. Say!?" Arnav growled...

"just what you heard!?" Garima crowed, "we took it upon ourselves to prepare for your annulment...and you will sign these papers or we will take Khushi from you and disappear..."

Buaji pushed papers in Arnav's face...

"Buaji? Amma? What have you done?" Khushi's voice was breaking with fear...

Arnav held her tightly as he read the papers carefully...

"Fine." He said.

"WHAT?" everyone said in unison.

"I'll sign the papers..." Arnav said plainly...still holding Khushi's hand, he walked to the table, took the pen from his pocket and signed his name...

Khushi looked up at him...she felt her heart crumbling..."A...Ar...Arnavji...what have you done..."

Arnav looked indignantly at Buaji and Garima, who were standing there in shock...

"There. I have signed your papers."

"Khushi, " Garima spoke firmly..."sign your name."

"NO!" Khushi yelled...she tried to pull free from Arnav..."How could you do this!? I thought...you said..."

Arnav's eyes held Khushi's..."sign...trust me" he said quietly.

She shook her head hoping he'd stop her...but she leant down and started signing her name...

She second she put the pen down, she felt her head pounding...Arnav quickly steadied her saying, "Khushi!? Khushi ...no...don't worry sweetheart...Khushi...!"

But it was too late, she collapsed against him...fainting dead away...

The following 233 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonpinklilliesJANNAVsimron...dpurvakrishna.shramo012farha451288Maneetaddictrempyradhagaurifiefie0576sanjana_kapoorrithuparnaarnashibhavanigunaArhiLuverTUK...NYCoorjakk10mbobby2011karthimanaayat1760nikkirox11cappacuinoanisa...ankitakhinvasarspiceangelsunshineswirlmalinimarshidreamvijayreddy1021kellyjames826nimkoprachi.kajencute_arshiathirumasweetfairy007sally2651merry777nada_amagyc88twilight1995Arima47lineteJeeti1arunr191288pmohini1obegumanamika00Parker27prayasbanetta10BigVeerFandknalaLovely_DivaKaval05lankanlmathew77VeritaserumsrmirjiA...unna_178annie03ruchshah9290860623lollipop4uDazlingdivyamaloseSindhuBanusha.nushspongebobchickLivetopartyicebrakerwinchfireChocoBloc_12rosalinda92serina087Gurpreet1991tasminesruthirishitinkerbelinluvwivARHIArchu61Arnavarmaannia252asmaali0987lovekkgmeet.leo.18nahi12341asrksrmagnetasunsetHunnybunny3ARSHIfan001pyrarkharshi10arshibansaldiya55LIONHEARTtmowlatokyodorindakateDenaidCreatiwittyrizibthiyamappykaty185jdd1959Divyahetbeauty14spillamadhusquarechemistry9BlondiexzyGoldenEyesashishjaorerockinggirl5sessypink.lotusroldcArshi1195aashshhsanarshikarismazonera1Apples94shagun-rocksniaprincessrenee27prerna31ssaarah96starzyashablah_blah3-Devanshi-WittyKittyipkkndankRozy77mirnaliniHADmishtihemvbilla8DEE2803namita18bushrayoukptlvikadesigirlCythereaPrettychocoeyejazmeenneha2005KC294happybrarmaria_awanprincess84-scarlett-meera30ganga16trAliya_hzsnIshii999staroneserialsshypersonRazz22sharneil92samkoruchsdevishreelittlemoiLily2011smileyhug7679Bunny_Bearplease6N0306Olive_Rosedevsumpurplekidaycma98Electric_BuBBlesweetvanieanjale-FarwiiDobaara-Jammy-shagun05aleena.1884Skirandeeswarnasana11snoopy84B.S.I_Love_Youmolten_lavalaksh65salsaly-kitzdoll-farheen75zafi--BSI-FaNaTic--Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-zaniaxCDloveYellow.priasweet-Zara-sarra0_Jyothi_rupzloveutintinu.vrshn.-HoneyBoo-kvarshasanu3108Viji79janu1610samanadazzling_gloryalicia212prettyasjenangelic shazprerna1Shafooswetha10mchopraGoGreentinselfreya123Arhimaniacmandy15LyssaPieMephisto.x-bumblebee-x.The007ShivaniASR6262Sanz.IsleOfCapriprincessunaraMysticRiver

Prettychocoeye

IF-Dazzler

Prettychocoeye

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Nice updates... Please continues soon Smile

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Story's heating up nicely can't wait for the next updateBig smile

LoLo

IF-Dazzler