Fan Fictions

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 30 UPDATED - Page 48

GoGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So will she say again...i dont feel anything...hope she confess she loves him ...Beechara...ASR...how much will he control his harmones ...feeling sad for him seeing his condition☺️☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyrarkh thumbnail
nw ths awesum
luved it agn 
arnav seducing khushi and evrything 
i really cant wait to see khushi reaction
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Oh m god hat is sweet torture he is doing ...
I am glad ...
Hope she agrees to go back to him...

Nice updates ...
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 16

Khushi felt lost.

Her resolve had been so strong.

Now she had no idea what she wanted.

Her mind had been made up.

Now she couldn't think straight.

"Khushi, i need you in my life...as my wife...you are a strong, independent woman. A woman who deserves happiness. But don't be a stubborn woman... It doesn't make you wrong to want to rely on someone or to want someone in your life who accepts you completely. Who gives you something you can't get from anyone else. Let me be your husband...a proper husband...i want that more than anything..."

Khushi now had tears blurring her vision..."I...This...it's all not worth..."

"Khushi If something is worth it, you'll go to any lengths to get it. And YOU are worth it! And i won't stop trying to draw you back into my life! You...Need...Me...!"

Khushi was mad again..."I don't need anyone! I don't!!! You just want what you can't have! You just want to take! You have no heart! You just want to use people! You just want to use me! You don't care about my feelings! You wanted to kiss me, so you took it! You just use me for what YOU want!"

On hearing this, 'ASR' broke loose...
His eyes flashed unbridled rage...
His grip on her waist tightened like a vice...
Khushi's hands were trying to push him off her but he was solid and unmovable...
She whimpered as her tears fell faster...

"Arnavji...please..."

The second she said it...He crushed his lips onto hers...His mouth taking hers in a brutal show of primal possession...the kisses weren't sweet. They held no emotion. They were rough and painful. He gripped her  forcefully...

Khushi was too shocked to move...

Arnav's savageness finally ended and he wrenched his mouth from hers and removed his hands completely ...he had tears flowing fast down his face...his eyes no longer held anger...they showed anguish and heartbreak...

"THAT... was so you'd know the difference..." he snarled...

She was panting...her fingers touching her swollen lips..."The..The Difference...? The dd..difference between what!"

"You accused me of using you! Of just taking what I want!..." His eyes showed deep pain and hurt..."have you ever...EVER felt me kiss you like that!?"

She stared...at a loss for words she softly said..."no..."

"that's right...no...and I NEVER will again..." he said firmly

Khushi saw him desperately trying, desperately repenting...desperately in love with her...

Arnav  bent forward, his face again looming over hers. Not quite touching her, she felt the draw of his heat...leaning in, he began showering her face with soft kisses...

Every kiss was a promise of his devotion to her...

"Khushi, do you hate me so much that you don't even want to TRY??"

"I don't hate you..."

"Will you at least TRY to forgive me...and give me a chance..."

Khushi was quiet...her heart wanted to...but her mind was still unsure...

"next challenge?" he said softly looking down at her...

She nodded nervously...

"I want you in my arms. . .I want to hold you until morning. . ."

mandy15 thumbnail
awesum parts dear👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
loved it😊
Edited by mandy15 - 12 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...😭 my heart broke for him there.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it read the last three in one go loved it that was very cute well written and beautiful done thanks for the pm 

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Simply well written! I have no words, brilliant writing! I can't wait for the next challenge 😉 thanks for Pm'ing!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wicked
Please continue
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant loving arnav's challenges his tries to get her back to make her realise she still loves him awesome 😊 ty 4 the pm n pl do so again ...