Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what cliff hangerrr...lovely work. update soon, i am loving this ss soo much...very unique and extremely thrilling. keep it up. and thanks for the pm, i really appreciate them :) :) :) 
nada_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow...please continue...love it...

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait for pt 12!!! update soon! Thanks for PM'ing
angel26714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wooow she confessed loved👏
❤️ ur update ewaiting for ur next part 😍
angel26714 thumbnail
slap?????? awwweee bichara arnav!..bt nyc one😊
angel26714 thumbnail
awwweee it was damn awesome i love d it...n wt he wil nt cope?..wel hav  2 lol nyc update👏
sarchanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait for the next challenge 
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 12 - The Sixth Challenge

Khushi stared at him completely astonished...she quickly tried to mask her surprise by saying..."I've already done that...remember?!" and she looked away in annoyance...

"yes...i remember, you kissed my cheek...but i don't want THAT kind of kiss..." His eyes were holding hers captive...

"I...I...uh...I..."

"that's the challenge Khushi."

"I don't know...i don't know how to...i've...i've never..."

"Then now's the time to try..."

"You're challenging me to kiss you?"

"yes."

"fine. Just once...quickly..."

"No...i'm asking you to KISS me...kiss me like you mean it...kiss me like you WANT to...you don't think you can do that?"

"Ofcourse i can!" she said defiantly..."I just don't want to..."

"Then you're backing out of the challenge?"

Khushi was torn...all this just to prove a point...the thought of her lips touching his excited her, but the thought of losing control again just plain terrified her...

"Khushi...?"

"fine...how do i...i mean...what do i do..." she said nervously...

"just kiss me...however you like...you can experiment as much as you want...just don't rush it...i want a proper kiss from you..." he said grinning like the cunning powerlord he is...

Both her arms were still circled around his neck...his eyes studied her quivering lips...she was divine...he wanted to SHOW her how to kiss, but wanted her to make an attempt to try...

She nervously brought her face closer...her eyes watching his carefully...their noses were now touching and Arnav was using all his self control not to grab her...Khushi finally closed her eyes...

He saw her close her eyes and his heart started to thump loudly...she was going to do it...she was going to kiss him...his eyes slowly closed as he felt her soft lips touch his...

Arnav was in heaven...he was totally hypnotized by her simple kiss...her lips were moist and soft and still trembling lightly...he knew she wasn't sure what to do next but he waited patiently...her mouth started to press slightly harder against his as she tightened her hold on his neck...their chests were touching and their lips were suctioned together as her mouth clung to his in a kiss that was both sweet and compelling.

Khushi's nerves completely disappeared and something else took over...something that was beyond what she'd felt before...the feel of his lips on hers...the feel of his arms around her...she never wanted it to end...it was the most protective and sensual moment she'd ever known...

The kiss broke naturally and she withdrew slightly, letting their heated breath mingle for a second before she opened her eyes to see him looking at her admiringly...

Their eyes were talking far more than their mouths could...the exchange of love, hurt, pain, longing and passion seemed endless...

Khushi heard the wind pick up outside and she quickly straightened...then looking back at Arnav she felt her face heat up...her whole body was ablaze...

Arnav was completely daunted...he couldn't think, he couldn't move...his arms were around Khushi and his eyes were on hers...when she looked away he realized that he should say something..."Kkh..Khushi...I...that...uh...wow...that kiss was...wow" was all he could manage

Khushi looked back at him, her cheeks burning, and a new found pride in her eyes..."well...I don't back away from a challenge Mr. Raizada..."

Arnav felt possessiveness overtake him..."Oh that's good to hear...since it's time for the next challenge...and you're about to be Kissed like you wouldn't believe..."
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
this is getting more and more interesting... but longer updates please... 😉 😊

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! That was something! You wrote it so well.. I could almost imagine the scene happening in front of me! Thanks for the PM ! :D