Kartik And Kripa

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Guys, as I was reading all these wonderful updates put up by our awesome chilly, I got this scary thought in my mind...I really needed to get it out of my system...

Considering this is a Kekta's drama, dont you guys think that she might make Kripa end up with marrying Karthik(I hope Kartik is also half as good looking as his brother)...May be just to get back at Angad or whatever...Just a thought ....I know its the craziest thought ever and going to get a lot of brick bats from you all...😭Please do give me your vishesh tippani on this...

Smiles...
Raksha....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot a terrible thought i wont be able to go to sleep 2day after this nightmare thought.................jokin😉 

but as u said its ekta's show anything is possible here (but god please dont end it like that)

sugar plum thumbnail
don't worry raksha... you know what, i'll let you in on a secret😉, i put up a post titled ANGAD LOVES HARSHINI and just due to the sheer absurdity of the thought, i recieved the greatest amount of responses i have EVER recieved... besides... there's no harm in actually thinking about this possibility because in an EKTA KAPOOR drama... anything is possible... so chill... relax... and forget about it... relax!
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh thanks guys for not killing me....yeah Sugar I saw that post put up by you...😛...But Dinky I trust your word buddy...You seem to be knowing it all.😳

smiles,
Raksha
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
haha...good thought....i was making a pair of KARTIK and HARSHINI today...😆 
anjali.nair thumbnail
I think Harshini has a thing for Prithvi and might even turn negative when she knows that Prithvi cares only about Kripa. Lookswise I think Harshini belongs with Kartik.
sanya_s thumbnail

I hope ekta wont twist harshini into a vamp..please...we've no time for that nonsense...for me just angad and kripa!

Think harshini looks good with karthik or angad's friend..dont know his name... krips sets angad straight and harshini kartik...good!

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if u guys remember ...after the episode in which Angad got the slap ....there was a clip of antika n kartik talkin abt how Angad is always favoured over Kartik (which is still 2 b seen in the actual serial)

....I'm assuming that Kartik's warmin 2 Kripa (i.e wen he stood up 2 his mum in last nite's episode that she shudn't have have been removed 4om the main lead like that) is so 2 get a gd competitor against the 'star singer' ...am i completely getting carried away wid my thoughts here?!! lol 😳

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
might b u know ekta mai can do anything🤢
maryam16 thumbnail
no no man.....kripa n angad bus final😆