d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the Thursdays episode Kunal hugged Shilpa and in yesterdays episode he hugged Sidhi
The similarity in the situation is both were upset.
Shilpa for loosing her love and sidhi for loosing the right to fight the case
both wanted reassurance  and care, which Kunal gave them amply
both felt better in the arms of Kunal
So my question is and I know people are going to kill me for this what is the difference from Kunal's point of view  in the hug he gave to shipla and Hug to sidhi.
In case of Shilpa , he went even further and kissed her , i wish he would have kissed Sidhi as well
He was trying to console both of them, he was trying to help them and support them.
I  know shilpa is like his sister and obviously could not see her in pain and all that
but that goes for sidhi, he could not see her crying and hugged her to console
So where in the love factor??
If it was Shipla, raveena, seema or even richa(before the case) in place of Sidhi he would have done the same thing..since he is so good,,,
so how  different , special his feeling for Sidhi are , how can we guess from this scene??.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess the difference is before hugging Shilpa, Raveena, Seema...he doesnt think that there is anything romantically between these ladies and him and Shilpa and Seema are like his sister and Raveena is infact his sister...and before the case Richa(but after his marriage to Sidhi)...he wouldnt be hesistated to hug her because he is not scared that he would get physically attracted to her and would hug like a friend to console without the fear of his emotions...

but for hugging Sidhi, there is certain kind of hesitation in him and he thinks romantically about her...so he tries to keep himself away physically, thus, he doesnt want to hug her...but couldnt stop seeing her crying...
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the difference is the duration is the hug. When he hugs others, it's only for few seconds, but when he hugs Siddhi, the duration of the hug is longer then after the hug their is awkwardness between them which he doesn't feel with others. The awkwardness is also there because of his romantic feeling for her.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

the difference is there for sure. with shilpa its brotherly feeling, no chance of any other feeling over powering him. 

while for siddhi, even though he hasnt realised his love for siddhi, he knows something inside him gets restless and he gets weak., he is unable to control his emotions etc, rem in the c night his own emotions for siddhi over powered everything else and sinal went all the way, next day he even got angry at himself that how couldnt he control his emotions, he was stunned and also he asked himself before the div scene that kya hoga tha mujhe(something like that)

kunal has this certain fear when he gets close to siddhi, bec he knows it can lead to alot more

though i must say yesterday when kunal hugged siddhi he didint look uncomfy as such, though when he looked at siddhi while she was sleeping we could see he was was so affected by the entire thing. the bg song was from kunal's pov 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

the difference is there for sure. with shilpa its brotherly feeling, no chance of any other feeling over powering him. 

while for siddhi, even though he hasnt realised his love for siddhi, he knows something inside him gets restless and he gets weak., he is unable to control his emotions etc, rem in the c night his own emotions for siddhi over powered everything else and sinal went all the way, next day he even got angry at himself that how couldnt he control his emotions, he was stunned and also he asked himself before the div scene that kya hoga tha mujhe(something like that)

kunal has this certain fear when he gets close to siddhi, bec he knows it can lead to alot more

though i must say yesterday when kunal hugged siddhi he didint look uncomfy as such, though when he looked at siddhi while she was sleeping we could see he was was so affected by the entire thing. the bg song was from kunal's pov 

norzar

i agree with you completely...

the hug kunal gave shilpa is out of brother's love...there is no hidden feelings overpower him...its simply love of brother to sister...a brother try to console his sis who is heartbroken n have loose hope

while for siddhi...she is his wife...though he doesn't realise but he knows that he have feelings for her...n while hugging her there is physical attraction towards her...which makes him weak n have no control of his emotions...that might lead him to do more than the hug...thats one reason why kunal always maintains a distance towards siddhi...bcz not only he is emotionally attracted towards her but also physically attracted towards her...all while he has been controlling his feelings...but C-Night...his love for siddhi...overpowered all his other feelings...n he had no control of his feelings anymore that leads him to consumate with her...

there is difference in hugging shilpa n siddhi...with siddhi there is no control of emotions no matter how much he wants to be in control...while with shilpa its more of a brotherly love