Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I think I'm starting to like Arpita and Yash more than ArYa. They have been really good in just two scenes. But this makes me wonder... if ArYa will fall in love.. then will Yash be back to his playful self? I think Aarti is the same as she was before her divorce... so it won't be too much of an adjustment on her part.
I think we should give a name to Yash and Arpita too... how about... i don't know.. the only that comes to mind is ArYa LOL

Edited by summikhan - 03 March 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vivavidyariatagore-eiya-Allbut1puth123mitulLuvStrk-001sweetsampa39aanyakunatiMadzmaankigeet4everkeenu_kkMrs.ZSKnycsweetiegafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash and Arpita-- Updated Pg 5" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
hmmm what about Yashita? 

lol this is hard!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001aanyakunat

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I thought their scene today was cute, and I really love the light, flirty and naughty side of Yash that is revealed through his flashbacks with Arpita. He has withdrawn himself so much from life and all the emotions it has to give, that the contrast between today's Yash and the past Yash is obviously glaring. And I think this is what they want to portray, how basically the light and life has been sucked out of Yash's life ever since Arpita died, and how Aarti will be bringing that back in his life, filling it will all the colors of happiness. I thought they showed that brilliantly today when Aarti's bring red/orange dupatta was spanned across Yash's windshield, adding a vivid color to the black and white life he is leading right now!
And since we've only seen romantic scenes between Yash/Arpita so far it's understandable why some people might like them more than ArYa, but I am still waiting out on Yash/Aarti, so while I like the Arpita/Yash interaction, I don't feel anywhere close to same amount of happiness that I do when ArYa just so much as cross paths :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gangstagal07jyoti01-eiya-123mitulLuvStrk-001shinyclassicaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsnycsweetiegafulu14

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

hmmm what about Yashita? 

lol this is hard!

Zee! Hug

Yashita... hmm.. not bad 

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

I thought their scene today was cute, and I really love the light, flirty and naughty side of Yash that is revealed through his flashbacks with Arpita. He has withdrawn himself so much from life and all the emotions it has to give, that the contrast between today's Yash and the past Yash is obviously glaring. And I think this is what they want to portray, how basically the light and life has been sucked out of Yash's life ever since Arpita died, and how Aarti will be bringing that back in his life, filling it will all the colors of happiness. I thought they showed that brilliantly today when Aarti's bring red/orange dupatta was spanned across Yash's windshield, adding a vivid color to the black and white life he is leading right now!
And since we've only seen romantic scenes between Yash/Arpita so far it's understandable why some people might like them more than ArYa, but I am still waiting out on Yash/Aarti, so while I like the Arpita/Yash interaction, I don't feel anywhere close to same amount of happiness that I do when ArYa just so much as cross paths :)

nice analysis... i agree that the dupatta scene was very symbolic. And them crossing paths does make me excited.. but I just don't see their chemistry yet... i guess maybe that's why I'm liking Yash and Arpita more... though... I can't really imagine Aarti in a romantic scene either Confused... Yash on the other hand is GC... who is the SRK of tellywood... so romance runs in his blood LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001teletubby

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

hmmm what about Yashita? 

lol this is hard!

Zee! Hug

Yashita... hmm.. not bad 

hey summiHug

how are u?

lol why are both the female leads now starting with "AR" LOL...maybe then it would have been easier

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by summikhan

hmmm what about Yashita? 

lol this is hard!

Zee! Hug

Yashita... hmm.. not bad 

hey summiHug

how are u?

lol why are both the female leads now starting with "AR" LOL...maybe then it would have been easier

I'm good and you??

Idk y they did that LOL... ummm... how about Arshita.. ehh... ARpita- yaSH-arpITA... kinda weird.. but sound better than anything else I can think of right now Confused

coolmaan

Groupbie

coolmaan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
In the Holi session this couple looked hottt seriously hottt luuuv them Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

summikhanLuvStrk-001Allbut1-ProudGCian-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.