India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

Kutumb Update 19 April

Khush Newbie
Khush
Khush

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

hey thanks every1 for your comments. anyway i managed to watch kutumb 2day again Smile...

the first scene was every1 celebrating shobit's return. gauri and pratham are standing apart and look at each other. gauri is sitting in her room and putting cream on the scratches when gayatri mom comes in and says how did that happen. gauri says she burnt it while cooking but she says they look like nail scratches. she asks gauri who did this and gauri bursts into tears and eventually says pratham, she tells mama everything. pratham comes in and says mum dad is looking for she comes up 2 him and slaps him right across the face and says what you did was an insult to womb i cant never forgive u etc and leaves. pratham says to gauri who is still crying that i said i was sorry y did u have to tell mum. gauri says that mum saw the scratches on her arm and she couldnt lie. pratham looks at gauri crying and feels guilty.

gauri is in the kitchen gazing into space when mom comes in says forgive me dont tell any1 what happened and gauri says that this is my family and agrees. meanwhile pratham comes to her mom's room and says to her im sorry but she ignores him. one of the chachi comes in says pratham and gauri should go to get the things for a puja thing since they are newly wedded (i dont really know what exactly it is) but gayatri says no and says that samay and tusshar are newly wedded as well so send them. chachi leaves and gayatri tells pratham dont take gauri anywhere not even to the mandir and leaves pratham feeling more guilty.

the next scene is in gauri and pratham room. gauri is watching tv meanwhile yash and hiten call pratham and tell him to come to the disco but he says harshly no and that from now on he will never go to any disco. gauri just looks at him.

the next day, gauri opens the door and there is a flower delivery for her. she looks at the note and then looks at pratham who is also in the room. she then chucks the flowers on the floor and leaves and it ends on pratham's face

anways thats all folks...hopefully i can watch 2moro...

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
thanks  a lot
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .But I have a question who did Tushar marry?I know Samay was about to or did get married to Natasha,but never heard anything about Tushar
Khush Newbie
Khush
Khush

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:56am | IP Logged
tusshar married natasha's sister swati, gayatri overheard swati telling tusshar that she loves him so she decided to get them married alongside samay and natasha. i have feeling that swati is upto no good, she is jealous that pratham and samay are handling the business and tusshar is left out.
black queen Newbie
black queen
black queen

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Cry now kutumb comes on 10:00 am so i have to go to school i cannot see it and thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the updates but i am so sad because i missed the best part because before the rape i did not saw at all but after that i saw the whole thingCry any way thanks for the updates

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top