Punar Vivah

My rain moment ...all becuz of GURU!!! Am i crazy? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by ana56

oh tht s so mean of them
but u knw my brothers r so sweet
they even consoled me that every serial has to end at a fine day
it can run the whole life

even now they tease me do u want to watch ur mahi man

yeah but they just did that to tease me. i mean they were like" finally you can spend some time with us and hang out instead of watching ur zaalim singh khurana " LOL

awwwh but ur brothers sound sweet.  My brother is younger than me so they tease more.

ahahhaaa
ya in that case they were right then

u knw i was busy in all my college stuff and whenevr i got time i wud cum to watch geet
and first my brothers were like what the hell is this? y u r nt spending time with us they were also happy when ghsp ended but they didnt want to show me their happiness as i was very sad sad type in those days

u knw they even took me to cinema and we watched srk s don 2's first day premier

my brothers are elder to me
and one bro is younger than me and he doesnt let me watch geet now
as now geet is airing on koh e noor tv
i m so eager to watch but he doesnt let me to do

these younger brothers r so irritating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MunaMeet22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My rain moment ...all becuz of GURU!!! Am i crazy? (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

oh tht s so mean of them
but u knw my brothers r so sweet
they even consoled me that every serial has to end at a fine day
it can run the whole life

even now they tease me do u want to watch ur mahi man

yeah but they just did that to tease me. i mean they were like" finally you can spend some time with us and hang out instead of watching ur zaalim singh khurana " LOL

awwwh but ur brothers sound sweet.  My brother is younger than me so they tease more.

yaar bros itna tease karti he..mera sab elder he,fir vi kehti he,it's better that we dont live in india,if we would,then we cant keep u at home,may be u would go Mumbai to meet him..Embarrassed and me,'becharii deewaanii'LOL

ana56

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

yaar bros itna tease karti he..mera sab elder he,fir vi kehti he,it's better that we dont live in india,if we would,then we cant keep u at home,may be u would go Mumbai to meet him..Embarrassed and me,'becharii deewaanii'LOL

ya muna dear

yeh bhai aisay he hotay hai

my brothers tell me tht agar hum india me hotay to u might have bunk ur college and leave for mumbai to meet ur mahi man

they dont know tht his name is guru or msk
so they call him mahi man
ahahaaa

MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

yaar bros itna tease karti he..mera sab elder he,fir vi kehti he,it's better that we dont live in india,if we would,then we cant keep u at home,may be u would go Mumbai to meet him..Embarrassed and me,'becharii deewaanii'LOL

ya muna dear

yeh bhai aisay he hotay hai

my brothers tell me tht agar hum india me hotay to u might have bunk ur college and leave for mumbai to meet ur mahi man

they dont know tht his name is guru or msk
so they call him mahi man
ahahaaa

wow..mahi man,sounds cute..mujhe to kehti he maan/guru ka pagal..LOL

ana56

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ahahhaaa
ya dear

and u knw wht even i used to name him as my mahi maan

my sisters teases me that what about ur srk?
as i love srk so much and jabse guru ko dekha hai to main guru ki dewani ho gaye hu

i just say koi baat nahi dono chalega
do do pasand karongi to shayad koi ek mil jaye mujhay
and my sis was just like wht?
she told me tht u r impossible
ahahaaa

MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
omg..dii,i was crazy 4 srk when i was in class 7..
now just only gurmeet..jab vi koi accha lagta like ranvijay or Robert patenson,sab mujhe vi tease karti he..
but,u know me kehti hu,me gurmeet ka lover hu,or sab ki fan huLOL
mera elder bro just now said(me tv on karke laptop ki samne hu,waiting 4 his performance) me,u need gurmeet anti virus,me bechariiEmbarrassed

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti.muna

omg..dii,i was crazy 4 srk when i was in class 7..
now just only gurmeet..jab vi koi accha lagta like ranvijay or Robert patenson,sab mujhe vi tease karti he..
but,u know me kehti hu,me gurmeet ka lover hu,or sab ki fan huLOL
mera elder bro just now said(me tv on karke laptop ki samne hu,waiting 4 his performance) me,u need gurmeet anti virus,me bechariiEmbarrassed
ahahahaaa

good muna dear
but i m still srk crazy fan at the same time i m crazy about guru
sometimes i find myself in a mess
whom to choose

aahaaa
and my bro doesnt let me use his laptop bcoz he says tht u will open if and all and it will bring virus to my laptop

MunaMeet22

autoriksha

autoriksha

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Zee,
Your story was very touching. even i feel the same since i have started to watch this serial and no, i am not in that age group who have yet to fall in love as i am married with two grown up kids :) I didn't watched Geet regularly but seeing GC in PV is something i look forward to when i come home from work. He is a brilliangt actor and teh expression on his face is mindblowing :)

Rita

MunaMeet22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.