Punar Vivah

My rain moment ...all becuz of GURU!!! Am i crazy?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Zee is innocently walking towards her car from college when it starts to pour and rain from the sky. Before she could do anything about it his sexy image pops right before her eyes.  Not realizing that everyone is running for cover or taking their umbrella's out she just stood there.  She had her hands up cupping the water, as his images continued to flood her mind and brought a smile onto her lips.  

The way the water droplets ran and driped from his nose and chin...the way his tantalizing shirt stuck to his wet and sensual body!!!! The way he was turning the water droplets into flames as soon as it touched his body!! (okay if i explain much more i might just faint again!!LOL)

I broke out of my reverie when someone nudged me and was like " uhhh what are you doing?"

That's when i snapped out and i looked over and saw it was my friend. 

"ummm nothing...i got to go" i hesitantly replied back and started to walk away as i cursed myself...WHat the hell was i doing?

"Wait " she called back and ran over to me with her umbrella.  " Looks like u forgot your umbrella again in the car...let me walk you over".

" No you don't have too...i am already wet it's fine" i quickly replied back.

"Missy...shut up and tell me why are u blushing and trying to run away from me" she nudged me some more.

It was as if i was caught red handed.  NOw what am i supposed to tell her?

oh my God!! Don't tell me you ran into him ? She asked with enlarged eyes and a look that just expressed she wanted every juicy detail she could get from me.

" I wish" i said while chuckling.

" So in whose thoughts were u so lost in then" she said pointing one of her eye brows up.

I gave her the " your crazy look" and she says, "it's so obvious u were thinking about a guy? If it wasn't him than who?  Are you falling for someone else?" She says with a gasp!!!

" No!!! OF course not!!!! i retorted back and got the keys of my car out of my bag as we had finally reached my car.

" So u don't mind if i tell him about ur little moment today?" she asks me with a wicked smile.

I just laughed..." u haven't even met him...and u are going to go and tell him about me?" i retorted back.

" Ughhh ur so annoying...yes i will! I am trying to blackmail you here...not really doing a good job at it...but will u just tell me why u were so awkwardly standing in the rain with with ur hands out like u have never seen ran before!!! like seriously who does that!!" she laughed!!!

I turned more red in embarrassment! I stuck out my tongue at her like a 5 year old and opened the door of my car and sat in it.

THat's when i heard a knock on my car's window. . . ufff she just did not want to give up!!!

I roll the window down and tell her, " you are not going to let this go are you?"

" Nope" she said with a evil smile.

I sighed...put the car in reverse and pulled out of the parking lot and yelled out " Guru" before putting the car on drive and drove away.  

But i dared to look back at my rear view mirror...and she was literally bursting out laughing and shaking her head.  

Oh boy am i going to hear it monday morning!!! SHe is my american friend and i have talked about my obsession  of guru with her a few times..but she doesn't get it. *sigh*  She has admitted that he is hot Dancing...but that he is in a different continent, race, religion, age and most importantly MARRIED !!!

and my response is " SO" LOL

Just looking at the texts from her, " i know she will never let this go"!!! LOL...poor me!

but i don't really care...i like how i am so fida over Guru...i mean i was thinking about Guru as soon as it started to rain ( well i did watch him in the sbs segment like 2 hours earlier...so it wasn't just out of the blue...lol) and she thought it was the guy i having been crushing on for years now.

Maybe if i had seen him like GC in the rain then maybe he would have come into my mind...but then that's when i asked myself, "am i going crazy?". I am fantasizing about guru when probably i will never ever meet him in my life...but shouldn't i be fantasizing more of the guy i like?  Yup i think i have gone crazy...oh well i am proud to be a crazy guru deewaniApproveCool

now just to make myself feel a little better...have u ever been in such a situation?  I know there are a lot of guru deewanis out there...so plz do share ur story Embarrassed so i know i am not the only deewani out there LOL

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 02 March 2012 at 6:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

autorikshaJanakiSatisharcoirisRukhluvMaanLuvStrk-001123mitulLyla.Khansweetsampa39MunaMeet22iMadzaanyakunatjyoti06pickachuana56ZsterRoseshubhika124-ProudGCian-abinash079

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My rain moment ...all becuz of GURU!!! Am i crazy?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lyla.Khan

IF-Rockerz

Lyla.Khan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
OMFGG!! ROFL At first when I was reading and you kept saying "him" I was like who the hell is she talking about?? LOL!
Then I read "Guru" and I bursted out laughing ROFL Oh god this is the cutest thing i have ever read! I wish you were in front of me so I could pinch your cheeks!!! EmbarrassedYou are SOOO FRIKKEN ADORABLE ZEE I am not even joking! HugGosh how you reminded me of my childhood, I use to play out in the rain sooo much! But honestly the way you described it, I was like.. was Zee dreaming about being "Geet" and living the "behne de" moment? xD
Well, you arent the only crazy GC deewani out there, thats for sure hehe! ^_^

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybediLuvStrk-001aanyakunatMrs.ZSKpickachuZsterRose

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

OMFGG!! ROFL At first when I was reading and you kept saying "him" I was like who the hell is she talking about?? LOL!
Then I read "Guru" and I bursted out laughing ROFL Oh god this is the cutest thing i have ever read! I wish you were in front of me so I could pinch your cheeks!!! EmbarrassedYou are SOOO FRIKKEN ADORABLE ZEE I am not even joking! HugGosh how you reminded me of my childhood, I use to play out in the rain sooo much! But honestly the way you described it, I was like.. was Zee dreaming about being "Geet" and living the "behne de" moment? xD

"him", the guy my friend is referring to is the guy i like...i told u about him a little so u know. 
but the "him" in the begging was guru EmbarrassedLOL

i don't know yaar what came over me LOL

yeah maybe i was trying to have a behne de moment and just miracuouly out of the corner the guy i like starts to feel attracted to me and then realize he is in love with me like maan ROFL yup that's so going to happen LOL

hahaha okay ur making me feel like a kid LOL
u haven't seen the sbs segment...he has made me lose it i tell you LOL

well glad to here that i am not the only crazy one out there...lol

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 02 March 2012 at 6:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lyla.Khan

Lyla.Khan

IF-Rockerz

Lyla.Khan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by luv_harshad

"him", the guy my friend is referring to is the guy i like...i told u about him a little so u know. 
but the "him" in the begging was guru EmbarrassedLOL

i don't know yaar what came over me LOL

yeah maybe i was trying to have a behne de moment and just miracuouly out of the corner the guy i like starts to feel attracted to me and then realize he is in love with me like maan ROFL yup that's so going to happen LOL

hahaha okay ur making me feel like a kid LOL
u haven't seen the sbs segment...he has made me lose it i tell you LOL

well glad to here that i am not the only crazy one out there...lol

Haha yes I was giving second thoughts to that ;P
LOL its ok jee, we have our moments like I saidROFL
Haha man you are just too cute!!Embarrassed
And no I havnt..I wonder what Zee will do now LOL!LOL I'm jking haha xD

arcoiris

Goldie

arcoiris

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
You are not alone...me too love daydreaming about GuruDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Mrs.ZSK

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
ClapDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mrs.ZSK

anurs

anurs

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Mrs.ZSK

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
LMAO Lyla! Even I thought she was talking about Behne De and then she says Guru and I am like.. is ladki ka kuch nahin hosakta ROFL

You're cute Twinnie .. just .. need Nurse Sammy it seems! LOL!

Z

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.