Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Ek Ruka Hua Faisla?

durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So people...do you think Brij will answer Pooja tomorrow or will he simply walk way and brush her off?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparky21 thumbnail
i thin he will brush her off. but she want let go then he melt. he wont b able to c her sad he luvs her too much...
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
at first as usual he will try to ignore her...but when he sees the dukhi atma am sure he will melt and hotel room there is lot of privacy so its anybody's guess 😳
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
I think pooja's text is the ONLY reason that we see BRIJ in Mauritius. Otherwise, yesterday's episode hasn't given any background or reason that he shd be there. Pooja's memory is following Brij like a shadow and the more he tries to keep her away from him and push her thoughts away...the closer she comes. To top it all, there he'll find her SMS ...all but professing her love. Her thought mirrors his. It will be too much for him to bear. 😊

He'll rush off to be with her. Once there..he'll try his best to conceal his feelings..the Mauritius episode will drag on for a week. Just before they are due back...they'll spill the beans and that too it will be our new and confident pooja who wud force it out of him...bold and determined in her newfound love.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
definately Pooja's SMS is the reason Brij will land in Mauritius tonight 😍
Laata and rons...oh yaa duuh..hw can i not figure tht out tht its pooja text
durum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rons

I think pooja's text is the ONLY reason that we see BRIJ in Mauritius. Otherwise, yesterday's episode hasn't given any background or reason that he shd be there. Pooja's memory is following Brij like a shadow and the more he tries to keep her away from him and push her thoughts away...the closer she comes. To top it all, there he'll find her SMS ...all but professing her love. Her thought mirrors his. It will be too much for him to bear. 😊

He'll rush off to be with her. Once there..he'll try his best to conceal his feelings..the Mauritius episode will drag on for a week. Just before they are due back...they'll spill the beans and that too it will be our new and confident pooja who wud force it out of him...bold and determined in her newfound love.

I think the same.  It is after Pooja' accidental text message that BBP has made his transoceanic trip.  He has somehow made sure it is a political gig (otherwise why would shamsher his man friday also appear?).  However, once there, he will be on operation "stonewall pooja madam"  till our little Rani of Jhansi (oops, Pachmarhi) hammers it out of him - or more likely something else, an incident perhaps such as Krish proposing sets off the confession in a possessive or protective angst. 

Damn it I wish they would increase the length of the episode beyond 13:50 minutes!!
😡😡😡
😡😡😡 Edited by durum - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail
Originally posted by: durum

I think the same.  It is after Pooja' accidental text message that BBP has made his transoceanic trip.  He has somehow made sure it is a political gig (otherwise why would shamsher his man friday also appear?).  However, once there, he will be on operation "stonewall pooja madam"  till our little Rani of Jhansi (oops, Pachmarhi) hammers it out of him - or more likely something else, an incident perhaps such as Krish proposing sets off the confession in a possessive or protective angst. 

Damn it I wish they would increase the length of the episode beyond 13:50 minutes!!
😡😡😡
😡😡😡

And BTW what is up with hindi serials and jalebi eating?  Are mithai wallas investing in production houses these days?
I knw...prob da gelebi walas r...beliv ot or not...i don like gelebis much but after wtching da gelebi seq..i start ed loving it..anywys brij is gonna say somethng shamsher interrupts i can bet a thousan bucks on tht..bcs i think their confessioon scene is going to be special..where brij accidently says to ppoja tht he loves her...thts wht i wud want...atleast...
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
DISAPPOINTED

The episode was a BIG disappointment for me. I don't like the way it is being handled. From location
to the way Brij arrived in a hurried manner without any backgrounder and his conversation with pooja ...and the Precap showing nigaar's entry which wud mean confession followed by heartbreak tomorrow. Can't understand what's the hurry to rush things up. Why can't they take things slowly and sweetly...the way they built up the romance. 
I can really FEEL the difference...that something very important has been pulled out from the show...
Anshuman ji please come back and take up the reins of your show  Pleeeaaase...