Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

durum

durum

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
So people...do you think Brij will answer Pooja tomorrow or will he simply walk way and brush her off?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Ruka Hua Faisla?" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i thin he will brush her off. but she want let go then he melt. he wont b able to c her sad he luvs her too much...

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
at first as usual he will try to ignore her...but when he sees the dukhi atma am sure he will melt and hotel room there is lot of privacy so its anybody's guess Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rose

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I think pooja's text is the ONLY reason that we see BRIJ in Mauritius. Otherwise, yesterday's episode hasn't given any background or reason that he shd be there. Pooja's memory is following Brij like a shadow and the more he tries to keep her away from him and push her thoughts away...the closer she comes. To top it all, there he'll find her SMS ...all but professing her love. Her thought mirrors his. It will be too much for him to bear. Smile

He'll rush off to be with her. Once there..he'll try his best to conceal his feelings..the Mauritius episode will drag on for a week. Just before they are due back...they'll spill the beans and that too it will be our new and confident pooja who wud force it out of him...bold and determined in her newfound love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durum.....Lata.....

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
definately Pooja's SMS is the reason Brij will land in Mauritius tonight Day Dreaming

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Laata and rons...oh yaa duuh..hw can i not figure tht out tht its pooja text

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

durum

durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rons

I think pooja's text is the ONLY reason that we see BRIJ in Mauritius. Otherwise, yesterday's episode hasn't given any background or reason that he shd be there. Pooja's memory is following Brij like a shadow and the more he tries to keep her away from him and push her thoughts away...the closer she comes. To top it all, there he'll find her SMS ...all but professing her love. Her thought mirrors his. It will be too much for him to bear. Smile

He'll rush off to be with her. Once there..he'll try his best to conceal his feelings..the Mauritius episode will drag on for a week. Just before they are due back...they'll spill the beans and that too it will be our new and confident pooja who wud force it out of him...bold and determined in her newfound love.

I think the same.  It is after Pooja' accidental text message that BBP has made his transoceanic trip.  He has somehow made sure it is a political gig (otherwise why would shamsher his man friday also appear?).  However, once there, he will be on operation "stonewall pooja madam"  till our little Rani of Jhansi (oops, Pachmarhi) hammers it out of him - or more likely something else, an incident perhaps such as Krish proposing sets off the confession in a possessive or protective angst. 

Damn it I wish they would increase the length of the episode beyond 13:50 minutes!!
AngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngry

Edited by durum - 03 March 2012 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrI_luv_pretzel

durum

durum

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by Rons

I think the same.  It is after Pooja' accidental text message that BBP has made his transoceanic trip.  He has somehow made sure it is a political gig (otherwise why would shamsher his man friday also appear?).  However, once there, he will be on operation "stonewall pooja madam"  till our little Rani of Jhansi (oops, Pachmarhi) hammers it out of him - or more likely something else, an incident perhaps such as Krish proposing sets off the confession in a possessive or protective angst. 

Damn it I wish they would increase the length of the episode beyond 13:50 minutes!!
AngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngry

And BTW what is up with hindi serials and jalebi eating?  Are mithai wallas investing in production houses these days?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.