RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope you like this OS wrote it based on the Mami-Khushi Convo ASR over-heard <3 I Hope you like it, I did write it at 1am on my Ipod...Early hours seem the best time for me - ๐Ÿ˜† Anyway Enjoyyy! =) 

_________________________OS: Damn The Guilt________________________

"Anjaliji is calling you and Khushiji downstairs For breakfast"Said HP in his usual tone. 
Arnav nodded and shut the door of his room, he walked over to the poolside to get Khushi up, he seemed to loose himself so easily in her innocence and delicacy he gently tapped her on the shoulder "Khushi, Khushi time to get up" he whispered into her ear. 

Her eyes flickered open weakly, she sat up and nodded at him. "Aap jaaye, I'm just going to freshen up and get ready then I'll come down" she said remembering Mami's spiteful words about not showing her face at the table.

Khushi picked up her bedding folding it up and placing it back on Arnav's bed and then slowly made her way into the bathroom. She took her time trying to avoid any chance of her having to show her face at the table..

****Meanwhile****
"Chotey, where is Khushiji?" Said Anjali curiously.
"Shes just gone to freshen up and get ready shell be down in a little while Di." he said watching Shyam's lusting eyes searching for his wife.

Mami on the other hand was Grinning in success, good no Patti Sari today!! She thought to herself.

30 minutes had passed and still no Khushi...40 minutes...50 minutes .. - by this time everyone was coming towards the end of their meals. Arnav looked around worriedly.."Khushi were are you damn it?!" he thought to himself.

"Di I'm just going to check on Khushi" said Arnav as he started to make his way up the RM steps. Arnav felt restless and worried when she was away for this long, he hated that he had no control over it which made him even more restless&angry.

Just as Arnav was about to bang his fists on the door of the bathroom Khushi walked through- flinching in shock to see Arnav standing there.

"What the..!! Why did you take so long Khushi everyone is almost Finished eating, you'll miss breakfast!!!" shouted Arnav irritatedly.
"Aap ko kya Farak padka hai?!" Khushi replied furiously.
"Di was waiting for you! It makes no different to me!" he shouted at her angrily.

By the time their argument had finished and Khushi had dried her silky hair, put on her jewellery & finished applying her makeup, everyone had dispersed from the table. 

Arnav stayed upstairs to finish some work on his laptop and Khushi went half way down the stairs pretending she had gone down to eat breakfast and came back up 10 minutes later.

Just before lunch was about to be served Khushi went to talk to Arnav "I'm going to the mandir Arnavji.." she said softly hoping he wouldn't flip on her again. Arnav looked up from his laptop and nodded in approval without even realising what the time was. 

10 minutes after Khushi left HP called Arnav for lunch and told Arnav to call Khushi too. 

When Arnav went down for lunch he went down thinking Khushi should be there too after being so engrossed in his work he had ended up forgetting that he had let her go to the mandir ten minutes ago.

"Chotey Aabi Khushiji kahan hai?" Said Anjali slightly worried now.
Arnav remembered how he had let her leave for the mandir only a little while ago:
"Di she went to the mandir about 10-15 minutes ago she'll be back soon" said Arnav calmly although he was panicking about his wife's constant absence to the table almost like she was avoiding it as much as she was avoiding him. "This girl is going to drive me crazy" he thought to himself.

Anjali nodded not even noticing a pattern in Khushi's absence. By the time Khushi returned, it was almost time for dinner and she needed to find a new escape, everyone had departed from the dinning area and were all busy with their daily tasks.

Arnav had been thinking about why Khushi was avoiding the table and then the memory struck him. The memory of Mami telling Khushi not to show her face there..he actually for he first time since all the marriage heard his heart break for her. He had felt beyond guilty. 

HP knocked on the door, as Arnav was about to answer the door he saw a delicate figure, her face dull from exhaustion, laying gently on his bed. Khushi. 

Arnav answered the door and told HP he will be there in a minute, Arnav realised Khushi was becoming Ill skipping her meals.

"Khushi...Khushi wake up.." He said softly. 
She looked around half dazed, he helped her sit up and looked at her right into her delicate eyes.
"Come on dinner time Khushi"
Khushi suddenly woke up at hearing this and tried to think of an excuse and fast. Arnav saw the jurassic change in Khushi's face and thats when he realised his suspicion was confirmed. 

"But Arnavji actually I need to go and-"
"ENOUGH Khushi enough. Washroom at breakfast time, mandir at lunch time.. You haven't eaten all day and I know it come on we are going to have dinner."
Khushi looked at him astounded and shocked, she had no clue how he had figured it all out.
"Kyu?! Aap ko kya Farak Padka hai?!" she fought back.
"HAAN FARAK PADKA HAI DAMN IT!!" he yelled in the heat of the moment.

He made her stand up and he held her hand carefully yet still firmly and walked with her downstairs hand in hand the same way they had when they first entered the RM as Mr & Mrs Raizada.

What did you guys think? =) (Please do check out my other work: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1961717 ) 

Saffy x

Edited by RabbaVe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good one. But I truly wish she doesnt skip her breakfast and lunch
newmoon2011 thumbnail
awesome os...loved it
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really liked it

Finally Arnav figured out what was troubling her.

Keep writing x
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS! Khushi will fall ill if she misses her meals๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
farak padta hai is back!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
atleast in the forum๐Ÿ˜†
Ended thumbnail
awww so cute. loved it
xxx
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very nice 
I am happy he has realised that she is intentionally skipping...
Ms.Cheeni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
So sweet yar...love his concern
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i love all the "farak padta hai " tracks.
loved it ..it might happen in the show too...now that khushi has realised what is troubling Arnav and she might do the "farak padta hai " thingy with him.