Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz CV's don't bring purva back again. i was so happy seeing her leave i felt so relieved... so plz never bring her bck not even in ArMi's wedding plzzz CV's... show any other problems but not this purva tension plz i beg u Cry Cry  we dnt want to see anyone coming between our ArMi!!!

n arjun's words to dat headache purva really got me worried Confused  wen he said she can ask for anything she wants from him Angry.. now plz CV's dnt show us dat she comes back n asks arjun to marry her, n says dat he had said he'll give her anything she asks for Angry ... give me a break this is so cliched n predictable, n our show has always been different. dnt ruin it by adding this typical cliched track... we jus want to see arjun n lakshmi together no 3rd person PLZ Angry.. we dnt wana see her face ever again coz we hate her!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Edited by mjhtkasu4ever - 03 March 2012 at 2:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Moona_nehnehnejiteddybear66J.LO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz never bring her back again" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
looks like she'll come! Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yours4ever

_Moona_

_Moona_

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Same here yaar...never want this purva to comeback  ever again in ArMi life...Dead...
It was very difficult to tolerate her specially during ArMi happy moments...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejiyours4ever

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

looks like she'll come! Pinch
yhh but i hope she doesn't Angry 

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cancerian_queen

Same here yaar...never want this purva to comeback  ever again in ArMi life...Dead...
It was very difficult to tolerate her specially during ArMi happy moments...

ur right she always kept ruining our ArMi's beautiful moments by showing her sulking face everytime Angry .. we had enough of her plz dnt torture us anymore by bringing her bck Angry

nehnehneji

teddybear66

Goldie

teddybear66

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
agree with u... Thank god she left the show... Plzz cv's dnt bring her bak... Jus hate her... Angry

yours4ever

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
agree

Ashwin.kk

Ashwin.kk

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtkasu4ever

plz plz plz CV's don't bring purva back again. i was so happy seeing her leave i felt so relieved... soplz never bring her bck not even in ArMi's wedding plzzz CV's... show any other problems but not this purva tension plzi beg u CryCry we dnt want to see anyone coming between our ArMi!!!

n arjun's words to dat headache purva really got me worried Confused wen he said she can ask for anything she wants from him Angry..now plz CV's dnt show us dat she comes back n asks arjun to marry her, n says dat he had said he'll give her anything she asks for Angry... give me a break this is so cliched n predictable, n our show has always been different. dnt ruin it by adding this typical cliched track... we jus want to see arjun n lakshmi together no 3rd person PLZ Angry.. we dnt wanasee her face ever again coz we hate her!!!!AngryAngryAngry
She will surely come & may become culprit between ArMi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.