Plz never bring her back again

yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz plz plz CV's don't bring purva back again. i was so happy seeing her leave i felt so relieved... so plz never bring her bck not even in ArMi's wedding plzzz CV's... show any other problems but not this purva tension plz i beg u 😭 ðŸ˜­  we dnt want to see anyone coming between our ArMi!!!

n arjun's words to dat headache purva really got me worried 😕  wen he said she can ask for anything she wants from him 😡.. now plz CV's dnt show us dat she comes back n asks arjun to marry her, n says dat he had said he'll give her anything she asks for 😡 ... give me a break this is so cliched n predictable, n our show has always been different. dnt ruin it by adding this typical cliched track... we jus want to see arjun n lakshmi together no 3rd person PLZ 😡.. we dnt wana see her face ever again coz we hate her!!!!  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Edited by mjhtkasu4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looks like she'll come! ðŸ˜µ
_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here yaar...never want this purva to comeback  ever again in ArMi life...🤢...
It was very difficult to tolerate her specially during ArMi happy moments...

yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

looks like she'll come! ðŸ˜µ

yhh but i hope she doesn't 😡 
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: cancerian_queen

Same here yaar...never want this purva to comeback  ever again in ArMi life...🤢...
It was very difficult to tolerate her specially during ArMi happy moments...

ur right she always kept ruining our ArMi's beautiful moments by showing her sulking face everytime ðŸ˜¡ .. we had enough of her plz dnt torture us anymore by bringing her bck 😡
teddybear66 thumbnail
agree with u... Thank god she left the show... Plzz cv's dnt bring her bak... Jus hate her... 😡
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

plz plz plz CV's don't bring purva back again. i was so happy seeing her leave i felt so relieved... soplz never bring her bck not even in ArMi's wedding plzzz CV's... show any other problems but not this purva tension plzi beg u 😭😭 we dnt want to see anyone coming between our ArMi!!!

n arjun's words to dat headache purva really got me worried 😕 wen he said she can ask for anything she wants from him 😡..now plz CV's dnt show us dat she comes back n asks arjun to marry her, n says dat he had said he'll give her anything she asks for 😡... give me a break this is so cliched n predictable, n our show has always been different. dnt ruin it by adding this typical cliched track... we jus want to see arjun n lakshmi together no 3rd person PLZ 😡.. we dnt wanasee her face ever again coz we hate her!!!!😡😡😡

She will surely come & may become culprit between ArMi.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wishful thinking.. I agree she is quite difficult to tolerate  but with all of their subtle hints it looks like she will be back too soon..!!
Fat chance that they will listen to us. BUT maybe the foreshadow was only for Arjun's 2 engagement? Am trying to be positive here, which I admit is really hard to be, since its an Indian show 🤣

Khair, you guys should post this opinion on Life OK ka Youtube channel. Maybe the channel will change the 2 engagement/marriages track. 😊
Niceup thumbnail
Yeah she will come otherwise twist never arriving...