India Forums : The Road Ahead (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
coool...........thnxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India Forums : The Road Ahead (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
cool! thanks! Clap Clap

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetlata

WOW Clap Great to know how IF came into existence, and where is it going Smile I feel like a proud member of the family Big smile
All the very best to the team !
Smile
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day

Oh deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome some day

Hey Sweetlata,

Thanks for reminding the english version of the Popular hindi song I occassionally humm..

Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab... Ek Din..

Oh ho.. mann main hai vishwas .. Poora hai Vishwas

Cheers,
Vijay

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
sweetlata wrote:

Originally posted by Vijay

Hey Sweetlata,

Thanks for reminding the english version of the Popular hindi song I occassionally humm..

Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab..

Oh ho.. mann main hai vishwas .. Poora hai Vishwas

Cheers,
Vijay

wah! kya baat hai Vijay bhai! Tongue

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Vijay, gooooooood news indeed. We haven't heard such good bhashans in some time… so kuch yaadein taazaa ho gayi… Embarrassed

India-Forums.com has indeed come a long way indeed  from being a forum to discuss Jassi… to being one of the most popular discussion forums for television. Lets put it this way…. Though it is a forum for discussing television, it has become more addictive than television itself and sometimes, we don't mind missing television, just to spend that extra hour on India-Forums. Here we get our daily dose of television and gossips, and meet friends and family… all at the same time. After all, multi tasking ka zamana hai LOL

The statistics never cease to amaze me. A forum where people come for time pass, to relieve their stresses, to do some fun discussions has become the most addictive place for most of us. The monthly contests reveal a new set of addicts every month, with the loyalists remaining there. Yeh toh har jagah toh nahi hota. All of us are surely members of other forums or sites as well, but are we so addictive there…:D... I don't think so… To put it in Tia Ahuja Style (of Remix) Akhir India Forums ka member hona koi aisi waisi baath toh nahi….. Wink Wink

Is there any way in which I can be on India-Forums.com 25 hours a day? I need to win a gift badly… I haven't won one in a long time… The other deals sound interesting too. I am waiting to see whats going to be on offer at lower rates…. Wink Wink

Ab television forum ke members hain, so we cant avoid some clich dialogues, can we….

Aage bado vijay, tumhari (vanar) sena tumhare saath hai.. Why look to the possible. We just know how to achieve the impossible.. and that we will…..   Big smile

Edited by s.priya - 14 May 2006 at 12:20pm

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
hey vijay bhaiya! IF has come a long way...today it is the best website on the web...i mean i cant even go a day without logging in...this place is just soo adictive Wink i am glad 2 noe that it is going further n further n i would like it 2 be no.1 on everthing...

simrat Big smile

koenigbobo

IF-Stunnerz

koenigbobo

IF SUPER ADDICT

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow !!!! man the main rockin stuff is on its way ! Clap Clap i think IF is da best site of the world !! bohat jaldi hum bhi top 1000 mai kya top 100 mai hongen Clap Clap Clap

miracle83

IF-Dazzler

miracle83

Posted: 14 May 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

gr8 going ppl.

i wish soon the dreams r realized n if breaks into top 1000...... atbEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top