India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

THE SLAP - Angad & Kripa

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

The Slap, as I call it, was one of the best scenes to be shown on KYPH till date and also one of the most dramatic in my recent memory!

Brilliantly enacted, superbly directed and rendered with passion and emotion, it was a scene which left me rattled and stunned for some time!

And I completely justify Kripa's reaction to Angad's friendly ''Pat on her Bums'', even though he did it in a very casual manner and as he says afterwards, he did not mean it intentionally, the fact is that, Angad does not respect women and treats them as a commodity and has a very partronizing attitude towards them.

Hence, this was not just coming, it was very well timed and extremely justified, as per me! Many might think that Kripa over-reacted, but we also have to keep the fact in mind, that Kripa, as a character has not gotten over her feelings for Angad, and this action of his, only made her heart break further than it already has!

On the other hand, I thought that Angad's reaction to her was just bang on! I couldn't have thought of a better way for a guy like Angad to react, to being slapped infront of everyone! It was a great scene, and kudos to the director and script-writer who came up with this one!

Iqbal acted very well and so did Neha, I loved the way he pushes her back to the wall and raises his hands to hit her, but smashes his hand into the wall.......it just brought out Angad's bottled up rage and pain so brilliantly!

Wow....I think I will have to douse myself with some cold water, else I won't be able to sleep today! Guys, one of you have to do the updates tomorrow, I am getting far too involved......Nitica, Sugar, Dinky, Sony, Radz, Stunning.....please volunteer and spare me of this obessession of writing updates for atleast tomorrow, till I regain my lost senses!

Just joking, I can get pretty dramatic at times!

Good Night and Sweet Dreams,

Chilly

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

chilly man ur da best when it comes to describing u must have received A* in ur G.C.S.E's or wot

toooooooo gud wid ur words

kariya Wink

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
sleep well... angad ne mere hosh aise udaa diye ki main... main toh paagal ho gayi... i can't wait to go to sleep so i can replay this dramatic episode in my memory...Embarrassed
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

OMG Chilly...today's episode was by far the BEST episode of KYPH...Every scence was just attention catching and made with perfection......As u said, i was also moved by the picturising of the SLAP scene and Angad's reaction afterwards.....Angad and Kripa performed so wellll....the expressions on their faces looked so real n just superb...!!!!!!! and hey did u ppl note they played ANSH GUJRAL's (kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi) background music for ANGAD when he was thinking about taking revenge from Kripa...I was like wow..lol...are we gonna see another ansh? hahaa...man it didnt suit Angad at all...i mean keeping Ansh's bad character in mind, Angad is not bad at nature like him...he is just the result of a wrong upbringing n bad surroundings who can be changed unlike ansh who never knew anything good........

I really liked the scene when he came towards kripa and hit the wall instead of slapping her...kripa looked so innocent and even i think that wat she did was well deserved by angad although he did casually but i guess this would be a good lesson for him to realize that not all gals r gonna let him be free with them.....The story is becoming really interesting now...I felt the real entertainment today after like 2.5 weeks of this soap's playing....i mean now it just feels like there wasnt even a bit of life in the serial before all this ......wat say?

Edited by IMP TNG - 19 April 2005 at 3:38pm
queenbee4eva Senior Member
queenbee4eva
queenbee4eva

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
i havent seen the episode yet it comes on today but saw the
promo...he intends to slap her hahahahahahah...srry
well im about to watch it...
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Chilly, you rock! Sorry my love but you have got to do the updates unless you are busy. Tum to tum ho yaar.

As for the slap scene, what more can I say except that it was the most alive episode ever.Angad-Kripa simply sizzle together.....need I say more?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kool*kariya*

chilly man ur da best when it comes to describing u must have received A* in ur G.C.S.E's or wot

toooooooo gud wid ur words

kariya Wink

LOL Thanks Kariya, but no GCSE's in India!!!

Nits, I am kind of cooled down now, so I guess I can attempt another update today.....yesterday had me all hyper-ventilating!

Today's episode will be pale in comparison, judging from yesterday's promo, who the hell wants to see Anita and Kartik, for God sake!Dead

But, I would love to see Kripa's reaction to Angad, literally throwing her down on the floor, oh boy, this guy is just too much!

And Stunning, I agree with you, today was the most interesting episode after 3 weeks of torturing us with NO ANGAD!

Cheers,

Chilly

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

sleep well... angad ne mere hosh aise udaa diye ki main... main toh paagal ho gayi... i can't wait to go to sleep so i can replay this dramatic episode in my memory...Embarrassed

LOL Me too sugar bun...I cant stop thinking of kripa and angad after the show...I keep remembering it and smiling over it till I fall asleep.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top