||*HappyBirthday to SonuRamsha*||

Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to the Birthday Thread of our new IF member & my Sonu Jaani Ramsha <3
her id is SonuRamsha :)

Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven. Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away all year long. When you were born, you cried, but the world smiled. So live your life in such a way that when you die, the world would cry but you could proudly smile. Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town.
My biggest Birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are. Don't ever change. Many happy returns of the day!
Have a great day. ⭐️

🥳🥳🥳 ILY & Have a blast <3

May Time, Lady Luck and Mistress Fortune always be on your side. Once they are, nothing in the world will be able to stop you. Have a great Birthday. A birthday sig 4u: (more in next post)

You've been an angel in everybody's life in some way or the other. And in my life, you've been more than anything I could ask for. I want you to have a rocking, smashing, amazing Birthday today. 🥳🥳 More than how long you live, I hope you count the smiles and happiness that you've brought in other people's lives. I hope you have meaningful, fulfilled Birthday! ❤️

Love ya loadz,
Manahil.

Edited by ChillwidMG - 12 years ago

Show your Creator that He made the right choice by sending you on Earth many years ago on this day. May you have a very fruitful and productive life. Happy Birthday! ⭐️

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. May Time, Lady Luck and Mistress Fortune always be on your side. Once they are, nothing in the world will be able to stop you. Have a great Birthday. Have you been moonlighting in my life as my pillar of strength and support while you're actually an angel sent from the heavens? 👏 ⭐️
👏You're too good to be true! I wish you a very Happy Birthday. 🥳

May your Birthday convert all the hatred into love, all the failure into success, all the punishments into blessings and all the obstacles into opportunities. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. When you were born, you cried, but the world smiled. So live your life in such a way that when you die, the world would cry but you could proudly smile. Just wanted to wish a little sunshine back into the heart of someone who gives it away all year long' Happy Birthday! 🥳

If I could put my heart on paper and ink for you, I would have done it. Not because I'm crazy but to show you how much I love you. If there was a book called 101 ways to be a great person, I would dedicate it to you! May all your Birthdays make you a better than what you already are! Except giving you a trip to the moon and some other whacky gifts like that, ask for any Birthday gift and I shall give it to you! Happy Birthday. 🥳

***/\****/\****/\****
***\/****\/****\/****
**('''''')*****
**(''-Happy'')***
***(''Birth-day'-)***
***(______________)***  

A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY ❤️

Edited by ChillwidMG - 12 years ago

Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! On your Birthday today, I want to give you bags and bags of hugs and kisses and wishes that all your dreams should come true. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a super year ahead.

On your Birthday today, give other people happiness, and you will get the double of it, give other people warmth and you will get the double of it, give other people hope and you will get the double of it. May you have a content, satisfied, peaceful life and a superb Birthday. Your life is like a treasure hunt. You're reached less than halfway and you still have many treasures waiting for you! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

As you age, you turn into a fine wine
On that note, let's sing and dine
To celebrate, cheer loud and say
That today is your Happy Birthday.
On this special day of yours, make a promise to me that you will always remain young at heart, have a fresh set of perspectives and will never cease to learn new things. Have a glorious Birthday. 🥳

There are two bright stars in the sky today, one is the Star of God and one is you! I hope you keep shining bright for the rest of your life.May health and wealth always be your friends, may good luck and fortune always be by your side, may success and goodwill always be at your beck and call. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
🤗

I must say that you've aged gracefully, maturely and wisely. May age never show on your spirit or on your enthusiasm.You may grow a year old every year, but I hope your spirit remains fresh and youthful. Happy Birthday! 😳

I hope that every candle that you blow out today brings you different joys and surprises in life. May your Birthday be fun filled. Have a super year ahead. May your Birthday be filled with so many laughs that I can hear them through all the distance between us. Happy Birthday! 👍🏼

If I wish on your Birthday that God should give you whatever you ask for, then I wouldn't be a real friend. As a genuine friend, I wish that God should give you all the things that you have worked for and truly deserve. It doesn't matter how far you go in life or how much material success you achieve. What is really important is how many people's lives you touch. May God give you the chance to touch a million lives. Happy Birthday! 👏

The best Birthday wish that you can get for the day is that may you live each moment of your life to the very fullest, without any regrets!!! ❤️
Opportunity, chance and luck will come and go,
But I want you to know,
Is that I will always be there for you
No matter what
Happy Birthday! 🥳

You've got everything it takes to be successful. This Birthday, make yourself a promise that you will achieve your goals and dreams in life, no matter what. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May luck be in favor of all your endeavors in life.Please accept a hundred hugs, a hundred wishes and a hundred feelings of goodwill as a gift on your Birthday. May you have an unprecedented good year ahead. There isn't a sweeter soul than you who has been born into this world. Here's to the best day of your year.How do you plan to celebrate your yearly milestone that marks your race towards old age and death? Haha. Just kidding. Have a superb Birthday. It doesn't matter if we haven't seen each other since years, months or days. What is important is that you have made an impression in my heart and you will always remain there! Happy Birthday and have a great year ahead.The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your Birthday.

I hope I've been the first one to wish you because you're special for me.On your Birthday today, why don't you light one candle instead of blowing it out? May that candle bring you the light of good fortune in your life.Here's to another year full of experiences, joy, happiness, surprises and good luck. May you have a smashing Birthday. The best part about your Birthday is that we always end up getting good food and great cake. Haha.When you came into this world, the skies thundered and the Gods applauded. On your special day today, we're here to party yet again!

With the new year in your life, may you achieve bigger things. Happy birthday. God bless you.I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday. Live every moment, today and always.May God bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Enjoy your day and the life ahead. Another year has passed in your life, making you even wiser and stronger. Let your age, not age your spirits. Happy birthday.I wish loads of fun and smiles to you. Happy Birthday.

LOVE YOUUU Sooo Muchhh Meri SonuJani<3 Ramsha!! (:
-Your Friend, Manahil.

Happi Bday :) wish yah everything in life <3
may all ur dreams cum true !!!
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Happi Bday :) wish yah everything in life <3
may all ur dreams cum true !!!

Yess, <3
& thanks for your wishes 2 her! <3

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember. May all your  dreams come true! 
happy birthday; hope you have a wonderful day. (:

xo.